First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Enough

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Does anyone know DAVID COSSEY?( Caleb Flemmings great uncle)
nope

Burlington, VT

#2 Dec 31, 2013
Not his great uncle. Cousin. second.
local

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2013
nope wrote:
Not his great uncle. Cousin. second.
You are wrong !! David is Donna's brother/Rene would be his niece and Caleb would be his great nephew
maybe

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2013
His wife can be cray cray.....
No excuse

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2013
A crazy wife is no reason for abuse. It seems to be a popular belief in the mountains that you can rough up your women if she has a brain. Rock on ladies and leave those losers!
living again

Crown Point, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2013
No excuse wrote:
A crazy wife is no reason for abuse. It seems to be a popular belief in the mountains that you can rough up your women if she has a brain. Rock on ladies and leave those losers!
That's right ladies/drop 'em and move on. I'd rather live alone then to go through all that drama and crap ever again!
maybe

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2014
No excuse wrote:
A crazy wife is no reason for abuse. It seems to be a popular belief in the mountains that you can rough up your women if she has a brain. Rock on ladies and leave those losers!
sorry, was by no means wanting to sound ok....just have heard from the family of the wife that she is abusive as well and isn't always easy to live with. I did not mean to sound like his actions are ok. I totally agree that it is never right and any woman should leave if it is happening.
These two have been doing this for years.....they break up and call the police and have each other arrested, and then with in a month they are back together. They feed off of it or something.
Maybe someone should talk to them about parting ways and staying that way.
Really

Troutville, VA

#8 Jan 1, 2014
What family? Her only family is in VA. I happen to be her family and while you may think you know the whole story you most certainly don't. I haven't been up to see her in over 8yrs because of HIM! He kept me away so he could isolate and control her. So please know the WHOLE truth before passing judgement. I have had to get my own mother out of the hospital after driving 12+ hrs from VA and left jobs to stop the abuse he was giving her. People shouldn't act so perfect and point fingers before looking at their own situation. No one is perfect, but no one deserves to be treated like she has been. I have known her for 29 years and have been personally involved with this situation 1st hand.
Enough

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 Jan 1, 2014
name the family names you talk to ? You seemed to know whats happening at this poor womens house,Are you lonely and are stalking her or do you like to get into peoples private bussiness?
Hinting

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Jan 2, 2014
Enough wrote:
name the family names you talk to ? You seemed to know whats happening at this poor womens house,Are you lonely and are stalking her or do you like to get into peoples private bussiness?
She says who she is in her post.
Its 2014

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jan 2, 2014
Nobody stays with a "wife beater" for this long unless they want to be there.
Nobody gets a disability check for severe mental illness unless they have severe mental illness.
Sometimes people stay together because they share a secret.
Sometimes people are sooo messed up because they were lied to by their own families...or otherwise abused.
question

Ticonderoga, NY

#12 Jan 2, 2014
Its 2014 wrote:
Nobody stays with a "wife beater" for this long unless they want to be there.
Nobody gets a disability check for severe mental illness unless they have severe mental illness.
Sometimes people stay together because they share a secret.
Sometimes people are sooo messed up because they were lied to by their own families...or otherwise abused.
Is this in general? I know abused women who stayed because they felt trapped and without the means to leave. Mental Illness causes someone to stay?
I am a bit lost.
question

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Jan 2, 2014
Hinting wrote:
<quoted text>
She says who she is in her post.
I missed the hint? can you point it out to me? I can't figure out who any of these people are. I don't know any of them.
where

Ticonderoga, NY

#14 Jan 2, 2014
No excuse wrote:
A crazy wife is no reason for abuse. It seems to be a popular belief in the mountains that you can rough up your women if she has a brain. Rock on ladies and leave those losers!
where do they live on the mountain? I live by Eagle Lake and know most everyone, but not this guy.
Enough

Ticonderoga, NY

#15 Jan 2, 2014
Its 2014 wrote:
Nobody stays with a "wife beater" for this long unless they want to be there.
Nobody gets a disability check for severe mental illness unless they have severe mental illness.
Sometimes people stay together because they share a secret.
Sometimes people are sooo messed up because they were lied to by their own families...or otherwise abused.
The shared secret is DC is Gay
Hinting

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Jan 2, 2014
I would think it's the daughter talking about her mother. The mother being the abused wife. She did say she drove 8 hr to get her mother.
where

Ticonderoga, NY

#17 Jan 2, 2014
Hinting wrote:
I would think it's the daughter talking about her mother. The mother being the abused wife. She did say she drove 8 hr to get her mother.
Genuine blonde moment.....so missed it!!
Really

Troutville, VA

#18 Jan 2, 2014
I can guarantee that "question's" comment is exactly the reason why she can't leave. When she tried he took all the vehicles, destroyed things she needed, and threatened her life. Also, why should she leave HER house?!? It's obvious he has other places to stay, he runs to his own messed up family. So called Christians but then are SO FAST to pass judgement on other people. This is why I say that people should take a LOOOOOONNNNGGG look at their "perfect lives" before they start throwing stones. Just remember when you point a finger at someone you have 3 more pointing back at yourself. He isn't the perfect person everyone thinks he is. He is a coward, liar, abusive, piece of s___! If I had my way he wouldn't hurt anyone EVER AGAIN! This is not a threat....it's a promise. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE PUT THROUGH WHAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH! Period, point blank!!! I also know for a 100% fact he is scared of a 29yr old, because he never even dared to raise his voice to her around me. If it happened I personally would step in and pipe his sorry a__ down and he would back down and sulk about being put in HIS PLACE.
Its 2014

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Jan 2, 2014
Nope. A shared affliction.

If you own the house and get a disability check, you can throw the wife beater out. Right? Go live with the family who seemingly wishes to see you and misses you? That is, If you want to leave.

Some women will never understand that some other women see the "drama" as part of the relationship. They don't see a true need or reason to leave. Sad but true.
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>The shared secret is DC is Gay
Really

Troutville, VA

#20 Jan 2, 2014
Not true. When she tries to have him removed the police and their twisted system let him come back. Also why is the fact that she can't work due to medical issues part of this conversation? He has never had a full-time job continuously to help support the household. She supports the entire household on the small check she gets. Also, again how can she leave when he traps her in the house and takes all means of transportation? I don't think she would walk over 800 miles to be with her family. You have to drive to get to a train station, airport....please tell me how she can leave since you seem to be so insightful. I can tell you that she has never been this way before she met this horrible monster. She has never been friendless, food-less, and depressed. If you really know her you would know this. She was a very happy functional person and a strong person, but when you have some beat it in your head that you are worthless, no good, and no one cares about you. That and he has kept her family away, if you knew anything about abusive people the like to seclude their victims. Just a little insight for you ignorant comment. Please feel free to comment when you have actual proof, you know who I am but we don't know who you are hiding behind your anon. proxy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was your favorite teacher? (Mar '14) 41 min MCS Alumni 14
slumlord 12 hr crook 68
Walmart 21 hr FUNNY-BUT-TRUE 1
Justin Handy Wed Riff 18
Drowning Wed Poor Fella 3
Roofing (Jul '09) Jul 25 George 8
Crystal greenwood Jul 25 Ohhh 2

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages