Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#46 Feb 22, 2013
GET rid of the bars i think there will be lot less problems
confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#47 Feb 22, 2013
The Ti PD has a budget of one million plus dollars for this year. And what do we get for it ? The budget is way too big. Eight years ago the budget was less than 450k. Why such an increase. And retirement is not the issue here people. Some of the patrolman who retired make less than 18k per yr on retirement and the last chief and sgt make less than 25k on retirement. If you want to know what their real salaries for retirment are look on seethroughny.com . This website will give you salaries for all civil service employees retired and currently working. My question is why do we need both a sgt and an investigator ? Year ago the sgt use to do both. Why do we need so many people on ? yrs ago there were fewer. I see more SP and ECSD cars on the road than TiPD. Years ago there use to be a foot patrol. There even was a bike patrol. Years ago the officers use to actually interact with the public before there was a problem, not now. They won't even get out of their cars. Do we need a force. Yes we do but I do believe that there can be a lot of streamlining. It can be done. Who has the balls to do it ?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#48 Feb 23, 2013
Bitch about the Million dollar police force and ignore the multi-million dollar school budget that graduates kids that can't find Vermont on a map. They are stupid kids that aspire to be homosexual, sport several tatoos and work at McDonalds.
Yea, your priorities are just fine and you wonder why Ti looks like a roach infested town loaded with Pakis and Indians.
True leaders

Ticonderoga, NY

#49 Feb 23, 2013
It is because ever time someone with intelligence from outside Ti steps forward with good ideas they are bullied and they give up. The same old good boys jump back into the drivers seat. People are giving up. The ones in the towns leadership positions think they are celebrities. Look at our community! What have you done to it? The leadership in our schools, town government and healthcare has been disgusting. Now we are seeing the results. Lack of jobs, substance abuse, increased crime, lack of adequate healthcare and greed. Unless the taxpayers stand up and start voting, we will continue to see our community unravel. I say clean out all the leaders of this community and replace them with knowledgable people. How many of you agree?
NoWhere Else

Anonymous Proxy

#50 Feb 27, 2013
Why do Ti police always have the Station locked... Are they afraid someone is going to break in to ask for help?
confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#51 Feb 28, 2013
The school budget has nothing to do with the police force. However I do agree that the salaries of the teachers ae absolutely outrageous. However the police department has an equally outrageous budget for what they do. I can't remember the last time that one of the bug drug busts in town was spearheaded by our police department. The state police are the ones that do the majority of the undercover work. The police station is locked because of the fact that it is not manned. Years ago when there was a dispatcher present the door was still locked for security reasons. I have no issue with the door being locked. I think it makes sense to have it locked. Would you want your personal information/records to be available to anyone ???? and it absolutely right hen you have people that are only out for their bottom line on the town board how is anything going to change ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Scoop 2 hr actually 13
drug issue in ticonderoga 2 hr Free the people 20
girls in ti 11 hr some people 1
Why did Dipu Basu resign? (Feb '12) 18 hr Karmaisabitch 30
does anyone kno where he is 21 hr whocares 2
we need a police force why? Mon Lockemup 19
Shutdown Construction Jobs @ Ticonderoga Mill Mon Better Yet 14
Ticonderoga Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web