ti motors 3 alarm
Perry R

Summerfield, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Hello, I am trying to find information on Ti Motors in Ticonderoga, NY. I understand that the dealership was a Ford store and the owner was Stanley.
Do you know where I could aquire any original older newspapers (Ti Sentinel) which may have advertisements as well as the Ti Motors fire story?
I am looking for memorabilia from that time frame specific to the old Ti Motors.
Queen of the Damned

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Perry R wrote:
Hello, I am trying to find information on Ti Motors in Ticonderoga, NY. I understand that the dealership was a Ford store and the owner was Stanley.
Do you know where I could aquire any original older newspapers (Ti Sentinel) which may have advertisements as well as the Ti Motors fire story?
I am looking for memorabilia from that time frame specific to the old Ti Motors.
Try this website: http://news.nnyln.net/ Its the Norther New York Historical Newspapers site. From the main page click on Essex County, and on the drop down menu select Ticonderoga Sentinal.

I just typed in the search "Ti Motors" and "Ti Motors Fire" and they have many articles and also pages with their advertisements.

Good luck!
Perry R

Ocala, FL

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Does anyone know where I can purchase original newspapers of the Ticonderoga Sentinal from 1967 and 1970?
local

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Try Jewish Lightning.com
thanks

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Stupid people stupid answers
hammerhead

Hudson Falls, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Thanks, what do you expect. THis is a forum of idiocy. If you believe anything or take anything on here seriously, you have a problem. Its a joke.
info

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2014
Try museum in etown. They used to collect newspaper clipping of popular things and people.. dont know if they still do it now or not.
Fire Truck

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 13, 2014
I was a Ticonderoga Fire Fighter at the time of this fire.Dose this count
who cares

Norwalk, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2014
Fire Truck wrote:
I was a Ticonderoga Fire Fighter at the time of this fire.Dose this count
If u cannot sell it, burn it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Died 8 min Wondering 1
garbage pick up 8 hr Royal 1
Men from this looser town need I say more 16 hr well 14
Bad milk from Walmart (Jun '11) Fri Diana of Leesville 74
News Last voyage of the Steamship Ticonderoga (Aug '08) Jul 21 Paul 21
building safe? Jul 21 Truth 31
Pokemon Go? Jul 20 A sheep no more 12

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance