Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013
ti resident

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Come on folks, the front lawn is not a place to dump your things and put free in front of it and leave it there for days. This town looks dumpy enough. The Methodist Church has a thrift shop where you can donate items. If it's not suitable for donation take it to the dump please.
Spike

Hudson, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that thrift shop is snooty and ungrateful to some of its donors.
thrift snobs

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that thrift shop is snooty and ungrateful to some of its donors.
Whoa no kidding! went there for the first time today and it was my last. They acted like my donation was a HUGE imposition. I'd rather drive to Vermont than face those awful people again.
customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2013
What do you expect from the drones @ the desk? Look at one of their houses on Water Street, it a F'ing eye sore, as well as her dike daughter PM
CONCERNED

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Dec 2, 2013
EXACTLY WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? CAUSE I PUT A BOX OUT NOW AND AGAIN OR SOMETHING I THINK SOMEONE MIGHT LIKE.USUA LLY ITS STUFF THAT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND TOTALLY FREE. SOMETIMES ITS A DOOR OR A COUNTER TOP OR MAYBE SOME TOYS. SOME PEOPLE CAN USE THIS STUFF. IT MAY STAY A WEEK OR TWO BUT USUALLY AFTER A BIT SOMEONE CLAIMS IT OR I SAVE IT FOR THE DUMP OR A LAWN SALE. MY HOUSE IS CLEAN MY LAWN IS NICE ALWAYS MOWED. IF I WANT TO DONATE STUFF ON MY PROPERTY ONCE IN A WHILE WHATS THE HARM. KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS. MUST BE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF YO
UR OWN BUSINESS TO KEEP TRACK OF SO YOU GOTTA MIND OTHERS.VERY XMAS SPIRITED OF YOU!I'M SURE THERE MUST BE SOMETHING COMMUNITY MINDED YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN TO HELP OUR TOWNSPEOPLE RATHER THAN NAG AT PEOPLE.MYOB!!!!!!!!!!
To bad

Mineville, NY

#6 Dec 3, 2013
Its to bad what you think, I can put whatever I want on my lawn. Pay my mortgage, taxes, heating bill, light bill etc.. than you can tell me what to do with my shit! I am so sick of theses outsiders moving into town and trying to change everything. People have been here for years, their families before that, and you get some people who are not native think they own the town. Not saying the person who started this post is not native just a statement overall.
mr clean

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Take it up
Throw it away
american

Mineville, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2013
you can not tell anyone where to live or what to say. you do not own port henry, moriah or any other town in the USA.
shut up you ignorant excuse for a human bieng. this is america and we live any where we want... grow Up !!!
info

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2013
I give my donations to second helpings in crown point or share shop in schroon lake. Both place let anyone in need help themselfs.
Police Blotter Ti Style

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Talking about blowing all over for free!!! Just check out the burglars in town. I'm sure they blow for a fee. Not free. Women sure have equality now don't they? LOL
Church

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Doesn't the church take donations?
Cameras

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Father Bone Smoker wrote:
I take HARD currency only!
Another queer catholic priest
Labs and Experiments

Ticonderoga, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Well now we know where the scientists live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ti Teachers Scores 8 hr traveler 7
Putnam Judge cheating on wife 16 hr inside is out 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Tammy Rabideau Aug 28 wilchris 1
catherine C Aug 27 just saying 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Cops: Baldwin man held in 911 fireworks calls (Aug '13) Aug 27 Hiphop7 4
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••