Comments
5,821 - 5,840 of 6,377 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 1
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6595 Feb 27, 2013
When the "Servants of the People" carry whips and stick their hands into your pockets time and time again, as some preachers do "Morals and Dogma" here mostly, until it gets to the point that the soup on the stove is mostly water and one half carrot, no meat. Then the person who was so treated goes and breaks their backside, only to have the same crook come and beg you for half of your lunch, with the Rolex protruding half way through the white, starched long sleeved, gold cuffed shirt, something is wrong. Let this clown roll up his sleeves after selling the Rolex and contributing to the cause at hand, and then this man is worth the time and effort.
liberal hater

Ovid, NY

#6596 Mar 4, 2013
liberals love communisum
burn

Woburn, MA

#6598 Mar 5, 2013
gasoline it's cheap
Seneca Native

AOL

#6599 Mar 5, 2013
The public allows it to happen again. Being lied to again and again and again. Same old process
Vote

Cranford, NJ

#6603 Mar 16, 2013
Tom Golisano
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#6604 Mar 16, 2013
Seneca Native

AOL

#6605 Mar 16, 2013
Who Cares
SirCriesALot

Corinth, NY

#6609 Mar 20, 2013
Feces for obama wrote:
What smells in here?
Your mother's giant tw_at ?
Bubba

Dorchester, SC

#6614 Mar 21, 2013
Shimmer
rumagujuna

Fredonia, NY

#6615 Mar 21, 2013
VOTE for rocco vasspucci he'll staighten the state out,the old school way!!!!!
George

Elmhurst, NY

#6616 Mar 22, 2013
I would vote for Tom Golisano
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6617 Mar 23, 2013
seeing as 2010 is well past, don't you folks think it about time to give it a rest. We have the Furher in office with the continual vacations, spending the piss out of the tax dollar, and then raise the tax. When will the folks realize that Washington is run by the biggest Mafia ever. When in Buffalo, I used to think the Maggadino Family was the tops, but it is nothing compared to lawyers stripping the poor out of the last of their holdings.
It is like the rick man riding on the back of the poor hungry horse and when the horse falls over from hunger, he keeps on beating him or her until dead. Obama, why in the hell don't you stop with all the vacations and the glamor parties and do a bit of work. The fact is that you are worse then the worst of the CNS's that I have ever worked with, lazy, lazy lazy, and do not care properly for the paying customer. Perhaps that is why the nursing home racket is going to the toilet. Obama and the lazy, overindulgent co-horts make me sick. You ought to be impeached and someone with some common sense put into the office. You are a mental incompetent.
bgs

Elba, NY

#6619 Mar 23, 2013
Carl Paladino
ELECTION

Baltimore, MD

#6622 Mar 23, 2013
VOTE FOR PALADINO
Anyone

New York, NY

#6623 Mar 23, 2013
Does it really matter!Nothing will get better!Never does!
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#6624 Mar 23, 2013
We don't care....we like huge phfags.

Like me.
Hagaman WadSwallow

Troy, NY

#6627 Mar 24, 2013
need a tic-tac?
connon

Pittsburgh, PA

#6628 Mar 24, 2013
Hagaman BedPan

Troy, NY

#6629 Mar 25, 2013
I need a warm drink.

Since: Mar 13

Wilmington, DE

#6630 Mar 25, 2013
Allison. you think Carl`s artlclee is good... last wednesday I got a gorgeous Car from making $7817 this last month and-in excess of, ten-grand last month. without a doubt its the most-comfortable work I've ever had. I started this eight months/ago and almost straight away started making a cool minimum $71 p/h. I went to this site,, >>>>>> bit90.com <<<<<<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putnam Judge cheating on wife 2 hr Kristy 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 6 hr Lol 16,781
Tammy Rabideau Thu wilchris 1
catherine C Wed just saying 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Know Your HIPAA Rights Aug 27 know a girl 4
Mill hiring Aug 26 must be blind 20
•••
•••
Ticonderoga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••