wolverine

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2014
you must be kidding me,the kid that won a number of best sportsman and related awards was caught by state police with alcohol a few days ago. and guess who his parents are?both voting for their little turd,i mean angel.what a corrupt bunch of slugs .fire them all and take the awards away from the loser,fake,non role model and average at best athlete.BUT WHOSE YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY?
wise

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2014
wolverine wrote:
you must be kidding me,the kid that won a number of best sportsman and related awards was caught by state police with alcohol a few days ago. and guess who his parents are?both voting for their little turd,i mean angel.what a corrupt bunch of slugs .fire them all and take the awards away from the loser,fake,non role model and average at best athlete.BUT WHOSE YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY?
I'm lost what are you talking about
lol

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2014
To bad he was not charged with anything huh? You all have been jealous of that family from the older brother to the youngest. Grow a set and go say it to one of there faces but I bet nobody has the balls for that. Until then you know right where to find us you fucking punk bitches
always

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Always been this way and always will be....many kids on the sport teams push hard, play hard, follow the code of ethics and do well at school, but if the name isn't right you will never hear about them. It has always been a name game and in all likeliness it will always continue that way.
Oh, and no one has to say it to their faces...they already know who they are. They brag about it all over the place!
badger

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2014
lol wrote:
To bad he was not charged with anything huh? You all have been jealous of that family from the older brother to the youngest. Grow a set and go say it to one of there faces but I bet nobody has the balls for that. Until then you know right where to find us you fucking punk bitches
hey,is this the schroon super star that realized he was a nobody in plattsburg and quit? little SL fish in a real pond for a change,what a joke plats. is a dinky little pond too proving you suck at sports when you are a big shot with your parents making you one.You should hate them for lying and fooling you. PS tough guy,your whole family are nothing but a pile of ALCOHOLICS,dumb ass drunks all of you! Break the cycle and stop drinking if you can.Or hide behind beers courage and keep running your ignorant mouth,it only makes you look like more of an ass every time.what a loser family of stupid stumbling drunks,what a pitiful joke you are.
Lion

Ballston Spa, NY

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Funny because I think I may know who this is talking shit to the supposed "Schroon superstar" above. Your a worthless pile of shit that nobody likes. And your kid will not even come close to the milestones those boys set in this school along with many others that aren't even related to them that are ten times better. Grow up and get off this website where you bash young teens/adult kids. P.S. This isn't anybody related to these particular kids, just a knowledgable local who knows the source where this is coming from is a complete idiot screw up.
dick

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2014
oh shut ml you are all wrong really you have not a clue and your son sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fist fights 22 min Getalife 6
Ti police 1 hr Thinking of u 2
Furniture by George 1 hr Sour 5
Hospital under new management 4 hr Sour 3
Anonymous 11 hr Well actually 6
Hilarious Headlines (Mar '10) 21 hr 0rgazmatron 4
Lisa hunsdon (May '17) 23 hr waiting 64

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance