Created by who on Oct 4, 2008

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

nhr

Delanson, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2008
ONE coroner responds to 90% of calls acording to essex county board minutes 2/11/08[public saftey committee] so why pay 4. 2 should be enough.
lazy days

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Do we still have 4 coroners in Essex county? Why?.wasteful spending is all it is..bureaucratic nonsense.the salaries of 2 of the 4 would be better spent on streets sweepers if nothing else
Confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Do you all know that they make less than $3000 per year each ? They do not get medical benefits. They get reimbursement for mileage. If you want the job run for it . Not something I want to. It really is a thankless job. Give them all a break.
teepee

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
I think that they should eliminate two of those positions...then you can double the pay of the two remaining coroners as a bit of incentive for the job. But regardless, for that type of pay , it isn't even worth complaining about wasteful spending..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness near Ticonderoga 1 hr confused 6
Ticonderogas. Drug Problem 4 hr Ball dack 35
The Person Who Died At Ti Mill Sat get real 2
Walmart backing out on price matching Sat risingsun12956 4
Apartments for rent (Mar '14) Sat Old resident 26
Essex County endorses call to 'abolish' Protect... Sat the post 2
Crazy Idiot Jan 23 loving arms 9
Ticonderoga Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web