Mountain Lake Services
jus sayin

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#496 Sep 2, 2010
WOW wrote:
WOW quiet on here... oops my bad, first of the month you must be all out cashing and spending your checks.
Hey WOW, it you hate this tread/topix so much, why do you read it and make posts? Hey...jus sayin ;)
henrys

Cobleskill, NY

#497 Sep 2, 2010
get a life wrote:
If you people hate working there so much and hate Mountain Lake Services so much.. here's a thought, quit and get a different job. Why would you stay working at a place you hate? Lets see, CVPH has 400 beds and 2,250 employees, oh my that is 6 person per bed and they are non-profit also. Lets close them down and Clinton County ARC with 600 employees and 400 people they serve. Along with any other ARC in the state and hospitals that have more than 1 person per bed or person they serve. We should shut down Horace Nye Nursing Home in E'town also, they have 100 beds and have over 100 full, plus 30-40 part time people. Get a clue people.
well put...about time for your post.
I used to work there

United States

#498 Sep 2, 2010
henrys wrote:
<quoted text>"they say Debbie D was the last of the hayes people...she was fired recently for bullcrap reasoning after 20 sum years of faithfull service....she is an excellent example of dipus crap no doubt. there really are alot of good people in this agency people and our services are very important to the people we take care of......a few buttheads at the top need to go for sure but for the most part thats it. half of dipus salary would employ 4 fulltime employees,starting new anyways and i bet we could replace dipu for half his salary....i would rather see that money helping the residents and direct support(real backbone of the company). will it happen? who knows....i believe in karma and i think its biteing the little D in the arse...." ,<end quote>
You are right! Many valid points. Debbie was so hardworking and LOVED by everyone because she was such a good person...yes, another casualty of Dipu's horrendous management style. He has robbed many a person from their careers; people like Debbie, and myself, who would have been there for a lifetime. Sad. So very very sad. He's nothing but a terrorist. Some people may never recover from the harm he's done to them, unfortunately. I moved on, I am doing fine financially now, and will be ok. but I would have stayed there forever. I loved working locally, loved the folks and loved many of my coworkers. Peace!
Best wishes

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#499 Sep 2, 2010
I used to work there wrote:
henrys wrote:
<quoted text>"they say Debbie D was the last of the hayes people...she was fired recently for bullcrap reasoning after 20 sum years of faithfull service....she is an excellent example of dipus crap no doubt. there really are alot of good people in this agency people and our services are very important to the people we take care of......a few buttheads at the top need to go for sure but for the most part thats it. half of dipus salary would employ 4 fulltime employees,starting new anyways and i bet we could replace dipu for half his salary....i would rather see that money helping the residents and direct support(real backbone of the company). will it happen? who knows....i believe in karma and i think its biteing the little D in the arse...." ,<end quote>
You are right! Many valid points. Debbie was so hardworking and LOVED by everyone because she was such a good person...yes, another casualty of Dipu's horrendous management style. He has robbed many a person from their careers; people like Debbie, and myself, who would have been there for a lifetime. Sad. So very very sad. He's nothing but a terrorist. Some people may never recover from the harm he's done to them, unfortunately. I moved on, I am doing fine financially now, and will be ok. but I would have stayed there forever. I loved working locally, loved the folks and loved many of my coworkers. Peace!
This post made me feel really sad. I knew Debbie when I worked at MLS years ago.She is a wonderful human being who did a great job. One more person in the long line of people thrown under the bus that is,was Dipu. The "little bus" that is. Debbie if you see this post I wish you the best of luck in the future.
BeenThere

Willsboro, NY

#500 Sep 2, 2010
I also have known Debbie through MLS. She was already employed there when I was hired in 1989. She is an awesome person and one of the most caring people I've ever known. She has improved the lives of sooooo... many people. Now that is a GREAT loss to that agency. We can only hope that there is someone willing to TRY and fill her shoes!
corruption on high

United States

#501 Sep 3, 2010
POP wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to burst your bubble. I quit for a better paying job with more benefits and guess what? I have my pride and dignity. Some people who were fired were some of the best staff who ever worked with the clients. I would eat dirt before ,I, ever asked that agency for a job. I also tell anyone who asks not to work for that agency.
dipu and his domestic partner mary ran this agency no different than IBM. the consumers were the "product" that garnered them and many other top level administrators highly lucrative salary and benefit financial compensation. they and many others are very adept at squeezing every last drop of medicaid funds available whether they are necessary or not.it has NOTHING to do with providing quality support to the individuals who receive services.it has not been about them for a very long time.all the top level administrators who are still here are complicit and just as guilty as dipu and mary of selling their souls a long time ago. the board was and still is a puppet to top level management which is not the way it is supposed to be. they failed in their LEGAL responsibility of making sure this agency fulfilled it's mission statement. they need to go!!!!!
localasdirt
#502 Sep 4, 2010
new in town wrote:
I am new in town and was thinking about applying to the agency but have heard some good and some bad about the people that run the place. Can anyone help me out on this?
i would love to know who posted this first thread.......could it have been an actual board member? maybe it even helped bring the little guy down? just a thought,
henrys

Cobleskill, NY

#503 Sep 14, 2010
there is a board meeting today folks so keep your ears open.....i assume things may go public today.....at least we'll know if the little guy is out or in.....probably no why, who or what happened but....lol
Dipu a at will employee

United States

#504 Sep 15, 2010
henrys wrote:
there is a board meeting today folks so keep your ears open.....i assume things may go public today.....at least we'll know if the little guy is out or in.....probably no why, who or what happened but....lol
It is my understanding the board decided that Dipu and Mary will not be given back their positions. There are also criminal charges being discussed. Dipu has a lawyer and is looking for a severance package.(Golden Parachute) He should realize he also is a at will employee and can be terminated like anyone else. This is a non profit organization who's funding is provided by the taxpayers. He has siphoned off enough tax dollars over the years for himself and a severance package is completely out of line and ridiculous. Lets hope there is enough evidence for criminal charges to be brought forth. This man is a leach on the taxpayers backs.
TAX PAYER

Lake George, NY

#505 Sep 15, 2010
Let,s hope the news is good and his ass is gone.I only hope they have enough on him to bring Criminal Charges against him.At least if that happens and he goes to jail he won't be able to spend his severance package.Maybe the employees will get lucky and the State will come in and take over.
MLS about the people-HAHA

Plattsburgh, NY

#506 Sep 15, 2010
Dipu a at will employee wrote:
<quoted text> It is my understanding the board decided that Dipu and Mary will not be given back their positions. There are also criminal charges being discussed. Dipu has a lawyer and is looking for a severance package.(Golden Parachute) He should realize he also is a at will employee and can be terminated like anyone else. This is a non profit organization who's funding is provided by the taxpayers. He has siphoned off enough tax dollars over the years for himself and a severance package is completely out of line and ridiculous. Lets hope there is enough evidence for criminal charges to be brought forth. This man is a leach on the taxpayers backs.
What criminal charges are being discussed? From what I was told, it was nothing to do with financial matters......so what's your scoop??!!
tax payer

Lake George, NY

#507 Sep 16, 2010
You must be on the inside to be told it was nothing to do with financial matters .... so why don't you share what you have for information.Or are you a mananger ? Scared to talk.
dipu a at will employee

United States

#508 Sep 16, 2010
tax payer wrote:
You must be on the inside to be told it was nothing to do with financial matters .... so why don't you share what you have for information.Or are you a mananger ? Scared to talk.
I agree with you taxpayer. Whoever MLS about the people HaHa is they are only on a fishing expedition for information. They should use better bait next time :)
henrys

Cobleskill, NY

#509 Sep 16, 2010
lets hope for criminal charges becaus that might hit him where it will hurt....his retirement...you can bet there is a pile of money there y the way i am and wouldn't it be great if the agency got to keep it....evenly disburse it with the rest of the real workere(DSP) even...the people that have been shit on more than anyone. i would love to see some of the people that the little guy weeded out come back and maybe run things right. our agency does an awesome job basically for the ones who truely matter the most, the residents, and now without the little general at the helm maybe things could be even better for all involved including the taxpayers.
tax payer

Lake George, NY

#510 Sep 16, 2010
You will never see any of the people that have left MLS come back even with Dipu and Mary gone.MLS has a bad track record when it comes to hiring back old employees.Unless they do a clean sweep of everyone at upper level it will never happen.You have to remember Dipu trained them. And don't forget who is standing in with Dipu being gone she can't be trusted.After all he did train her.
never again

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#511 Sep 16, 2010
tax payer wrote:
You will never see any of the people that have left MLS come back even with Dipu and Mary gone.MLS has a bad track record when it comes to hiring back old employees.Unless they do a clean sweep of everyone at upper level it will never happen.You have to remember Dipu trained them. And don't forget who is standing in with Dipu being gone she can't be trusted.After all he did train her.
You are so correct. Just because they finally got rid of two bad apples does not make the barrel any fresher.All they have done is move the old cronies up. They are all just as guilty for the way people were treated and they continue to treat people poorly. Only a clean slate will restore dignity to MLS.
MLS about the people-HAHA

Plattsburgh, NY

#512 Sep 16, 2010
dipu a at will employee wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you taxpayer. Whoever MLS about the people HaHa is they are only on a fishing expedition for information. They should use better bait next time :)
You guys are obviously staff who have been burned by a middle manager. Did I not give you information.....yes, I did. I stated that I was told it was not a financial matter. Fishing and an insider.......what jerks you are. All I asked was a simple question. I too am waiting to hear the great news of his demise. Maybe more people would write and give info if people like you weren't on here. You jumped and basically called me a liar! I do not appreciate that. Yes, I was a manger at MLS but chose to leave because of the constant abuse I recieved from that little man. Also, I was tired of constantly trying to "fight" for things for my residents. MLS is not about the people anymore to the uppers......all they see are $$$$$. You guys should really think before you type/speak. The best thing the board could ever do for MLS is weed out that horrible Dipu Cult called the "Administration" and hire a new director who is not already affiliated with MLS.
Well Well Well

Pittsfield, MA

#513 Sep 17, 2010
Melanie wrote:
They dont treat thier employees all that great; however they have an amazing flex account. They also hire scum dirts of the earth to take care of the residents. Some of the managers are on too high of a horse and are a wee bit conceded. There's a few that fell in love with thier employees and got themselves in trouble. Besides all that not a bad place to work.
They due hire scum bags & drug addicts too. If ur not a scum bag, drug addict or best buddies with someone who works there then you might as well hold your hand on your ass if you apply there, they wont hire you, no matter how may times you apply!!!!
Tax Payer

Lake George, NY

#514 Sep 21, 2010
Looks like this has stalled out.Can't be any more going on that anyone knows about.
wondering also

United States

#515 Sep 21, 2010
Tax Payer wrote:
Looks like this has stalled out.Can't be any more going on that anyone knows about.
I have not heard a word more. No news to report from my end. I have been patient many years waiting for him to get his comeuppance. I can wait awhile longer :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad vet servise by james mack and noel 23 hr Really 27
Why is the hospital closing rooms and its tryin... (Apr '15) Mon Overcharging 32
Sex Offenders Skirting Registration (Sep '15) Mon Level2notlikeu 20
ChildRapizt May 1 Justice1111 18
need car fixed May 1 Mr Fix it 16
Friend May 1 Vtbaby 9
Ti School Solar Farm May 1 Wondering 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages