FEMA camps!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GET REAL INFO

Mineville, NY

#22 Dec 2, 2013
Jackal wrote:
wow... if dumb were a bad smell, this forum would reek.
let's see... an objective person goes looking for the answer from the most reasonable source. In other words, a source that has nothing to gain from slanting their material. A conservative goes to sites that tell them exactly what they want to hear and then, they spout that shit all over the landscape like a drooling, retarded chicken little screaming to the top of their little lungs,'the sky is falling!!!' Does your tinfoil hat come in designer colors or just aluminum?
listen jackal you have not once tried to talk about the REAL issues I have brought before you. all you have done since your first post on this forum is try to attack me as an individual. there is not one sentence yet even one word trying to disprove the points made on this forum. so if you would kindly stop posting here unless you decide to use a few brain cells and have real dialogue about the issues instead of spewing your propaganda on this forum.

Since: Oct 13

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Dec 5, 2013
@Jackal- I would be careful who you address as dumb sheep, for it's those very dumb sheep who carry you.
Do some RESEARCH

Albany, NY

#24 Apr 10, 2014
This stuff is real people. Do some research. When it finally happens no one is going to be prepared because they just shrugged it off and went on with their day watching TV. Don't be so dismissive. Being a skeptic is good sometimes but being dismissive all the time is just dangerous. People don't realize how serious this could be. They're gonna set the plan in motion and do things to get the public revolting on purpose so the can call martial law. And then they'll start with the RFID Chips (the mark of the beast) and throw us in these camps and you'll just be another slave with a number. It's scary to think about but don't think it's not a possibility just because it scares you. People could prevent this we started working together but nobody wants that cuz we are all content being at each other's throats 24/7 which is exactly what they want. The last thing they want is a well-informed free thinking person. Think about all the famous people who were killed for speaking the truth and trying to unite people. Kennedy, John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, and the list just goes on and on...Unite and fight for your rights but remember violence begets more violence. Be smart.
FACT

Canada

#25 Aug 15, 2014
yes our white pests problem is being acknowledged .whites are being taken in like cattle. HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! no more white INVADERS ON ABORIGINAL LAND(depopulation agenda underway)
FACT

Canada

#26 Aug 15, 2014
all whites will have a chip implanted inside them so they can get killed in a push of a button by frequency.whites will be sent to camps and easy to locate using the rfid chip.any laws broken by whites then their judgement for sentence will be determined and judged without a judge and jury present.
FACT

Canada

#27 Aug 15, 2014
in Europe the rfid chip will also be used and the judgement will find the defendant INNOCENT verdict is sentence for DeatH! havent caused a crime but you whites are about to so we have to take you in. do not say have a blessed day do not place the American flag up YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN NOR CANADIAN if you are white.
FACT

Canada

#28 Aug 15, 2014
you are not American or Canadian if you are WHITE!!!!!!!!!!
FACT

Canada

#29 Aug 15, 2014
you are not american or Canadian if you are white! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN OR CANADIAN IF YOU ARE WHITE!!! WhiTE!!!!!!!! WHITE!!!!!!!!!!
The truth

Mineville, NY

#31 Aug 16, 2014
Do some RESEARCH wrote:
This stuff is real people. Do some research. When it finally happens no one is going to be prepared because they just shrugged it off and went on with their day watching TV. Don't be so dismissive. Being a skeptic is good sometimes but being dismissive all the time is just dangerous. People don't realize how serious this could be. They're gonna set the plan in motion and do things to get the public revolting on purpose so the can call martial law. And then they'll start with the RFID Chips (the mark of the beast) and throw us in these camps and you'll just be another slave with a number. It's scary to think about but don't think it's not a possibility just because it scares you. People could prevent this we started working together but nobody wants that cuz we are all content being at each other's throats 24/7 which is exactly what they want. The last thing they want is a well-informed free thinking person. Think about all the famous people who were killed for speaking the truth and trying to unite people. Kennedy, John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, and the list just goes on and on...Unite and fight for your rights but remember violence begets more violence. Be smart.
The mark of the best is here. It is your cell phone that's your number that's how they track you.
DIDJAKNOWVERN

Crown Point, NY

#32 Aug 19, 2014
And if you watch all of those "Patriot Sites" it'll show you how to order "Their Food Packages" and "Their Books".

BTW.... The "Hungry Food Stamp Mobs Breaking down your doors" video was made in 2010.

Don't Bogart that joint dude and dudette!!!
Not A Sheep

Ticonderoga, NY

#33 Aug 21, 2014
I'm sure you all see what's going down in Missouri is just as it seems right? What CNN is telling you? Look into it deeper. That incident that was mentioned earlier in this thread,(last year) where they will incite civil unrest to have a cause for Marshall Law, yeah that's happening right now in Ferguson. Look up the videos. See the media that is not on government payroll getting tear gas and rubber bullets shot at them as they try to report what is really going on. See the planted "rioters" that have been caught by peaceful protesters trying to antagonize police into inciting violence. Do you really think the police happened to have anti-mine, military grade vehicles just hanging around? Open your eyes people. Don't be sheep. I've been looking deeper since Sandy Hook. Don't trust our government. You all will see soon enough. This is phase 2 of disarming america.
proof

Ticonderoga, NY

#34 Sep 1, 2014
Not A Sheep wrote:
I'm sure you all see what's going down in Missouri is just as it seems right? What CNN is telling you? Look into it deeper. That incident that was mentioned earlier in this thread,(last year) where they will incite civil unrest to have a cause for Marshall Law, yeah that's happening right now in Ferguson. Look up the videos. See the media that is not on government payroll getting tear gas and rubber bullets shot at them as they try to report what is really going on. See the planted "rioters" that have been caught by peaceful protesters trying to antagonize police into inciting violence. Do you really think the police happened to have anti-mine, military grade vehicles just hanging around? Open your eyes people. Don't be sheep. I've been looking deeper since Sandy Hook. Don't trust our government. You all will see soon enough. This is phase 2 of disarming america.
You are 100 per cent correct. You are not a sheep, you are something so much worse. Sheep have some sort of value to society they participate in and also have some kind of cognitive ability. You are nothing but a pathetic low rent chicken little. Your very words are an insult the lives lost in Sandy hook, and every time people like you rant about "proof"; where is it.Besides the moat pathetically made YouTube videos based on websites with completely undocumented information. You might have just asked a schizophrenic homeless guy. If all of this information that so clearly demonstrates a clandestine plan to enslave mankind and co opt all world governments then why has no one EVER done anything about it. Unless maybe the whole thing was just a stupid story for white trash degenerates to tell each other and each make a new lie like a game of telephone just to feel like a part themselves. Go back to info wars and prison planet.com and keep telling yourself your imaginary world exists because reality is too hard for you.
Your Neighbor

Mineville, NY

#35 Sep 2, 2014
what happened to # 30?
Your Neighbor

Mineville, NY

#36 Sep 2, 2014
somebody take offence at the fema compounds being likened to concentration camp?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber crowe working at Caz's store 18 min JAFTR 17
Back in county jail 2 hr Rose 4
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) 9 hr Watcher 66
Any hookers in town? 13 hr Me so h 1
Bored, any single ladies in town? 13 hr Bored 1
#release the memo 23 hr Make America First 7
Darrin West (Jul '17) Jan 19 Just an observation 14

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance