FEMA camps!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
infowars

Mineville, NY

#1 Aug 10, 2013
here is a little info I've been looking at take a look yourself research and make your own educated opinion.

Here is a place to start for information take notes and research everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Inmate_...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/FEMA_concentrati...
pandapie

Mineville, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2013
Thanks for all the resources. Definitely going to research this a lot more!!!!
Spike

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2013
Ever wonder why millions were spent to encircle our dinky little airstrip with an 8' razor-wire topped fence?

Please don't tell me it was for 'insurance' purposes.
doh

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Get real....don't u know its fenced off to give the aliens a secure landing area
Choice

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Aug 12, 2013
I don't see this happening in the Adirondacks. Is does make one wonder why they invested so much money into the airport. Is it fenced in around the whole perimeter?
infowars

Mineville, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
this will all be done under the name of green energy. learn about the united nations (u.n.) "agenda 21"

and as far as the aliens im not to sure but this guy would agree with you.

andiamo-Ti

Newburgh, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Infowars is spot on! Good Work.
infowars

Mineville, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2013
andiamo-Ti wrote:
Infowars is spot on! Good Work.
thank you. Ive put a lot of time in this and it feels good to have people that wont just deny what has happened to the free world without looking at the facts.

a couple more things people should look up is the federal reserve bank and global banking.
Spike

Saratoga Springs, NY

#10 Aug 16, 2013
infowars wrote:
this will all be done under the name of green energy. learn about the united nations (u.n.) "agenda 21"
and as far as the aliens im not to sure but this guy would agree with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wrJiCKj3BsEXX
Agenda 21 will create high population density zones connected by rail lines. Our own rail station(serving dozens a year)is being beefed up quite a bit, and from HERE the rails lead to many of those zones. Maybe it's paranoia, but we have reason to be suspicious of our 'leaders'.
Ha ha

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Sep 3, 2013
The airport was fenced off because of the street racing happening there. Look it up
ted

Morrisville, VT

#12 Sep 6, 2013
dear jesus that's some stupid stuff.

the dude raised a whole lot of good points about the benefits of a managed economy and then went Judy Garland levels of stupid nuts talking about aliens without further facts or proof.

in fact, the only proof that man gave in the entire hour was that people are capable of being competent in their field while believing in really idiotic nonsense.

I personally believe the canadian defense minister made a pact with the aliens that will rejuvenate his life force one minute for every hour some poor assh0le spends watching that speech.
infowars

Corinth, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2013
check this out fema region 1 and 2 which we are all in are in a disaster. or at least fema says on there website. scroll down the page on the left side you will see the map.

fema.gov
Repost

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Keeping this post alive.
not to far off

Ticonderoga, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2013
check out why 15000 Russian soldiers are being trained by Fema in the united sates. It's as easy as google search engine
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#16 Oct 16, 2013
Just one question... When are you all getting fitted for your tinfoil hats? And on top of that, one of you whackaloons mentioned ' infowars.com '... That's a website for so-called tea party sheep that are too dumb or too paranoid to think for themselves. Congratulations on yet another dumb thread on topix.
get real

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Jackal wrote:
Just one question... When are you all getting fitted for your tinfoil hats? And on top of that, one of you whackaloons mentioned ' infowars.com '... That's a website for so-called tea party sheep that are too dumb or too paranoid to think for themselves. Congratulations on yet another dumb thread on topix.
thanks for your opion. but you seem to be the one that cant think for yourself. please go back to watching cnn and msnbc for your government funded propoganda sheep.
get real

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2013
and saying stuff like go get fited for tin foil hats calling it a tea party site GET REAL. the only dumb people are the ones that cant go and look stuff up for them self and your research seems to have ended with peirs morgans show

Since: Oct 13

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Oct 25, 2013
Hmmmm...
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2013
wow... if dumb were a bad smell, this forum would reek.
let's see... an objective person goes looking for the answer from the most reasonable source. In other words, a source that has nothing to gain from slanting their material. A conservative goes to sites that tell them exactly what they want to hear and then, they spout that shit all over the landscape like a drooling, retarded chicken little screaming to the top of their little lungs,'the sky is falling!!!' Does your tinfoil hat come in designer colors or just aluminum?
Spike

Saratoga Springs, NY

#21 Nov 10, 2013
If it's not aluminum, it just won't work. You still slumming on this site, Jackal? Once in awhile is more than enough for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Blair Taxi 1 hr fleecing of america 7
Samantha a 7 hr Public opinion 67
ambulance abuse 8 hr Destiny Wood 78
People abusing pills 11 hr Frank g 15
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... 12 hr awake and aware i... 23
Jessica carpenter has accused Chris Hanley of t... 16 hr Eric 44
Ti Football 20 hr Ti Fan 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages