mummum

Pittsburgh, PA

#832 Apr 1, 2013
Undecided

Batavia, NY

#834 Apr 10, 2013
Who is the lesser of two evils
booboo

United States

#836 Apr 13, 2013
I agree with all.
im sure

Ontario, NY

#840 Jul 9, 2013
Agree

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#841 Jul 9, 2013
Client # 9
Seriously

Palenville, NY

#842 Jul 10, 2013
None of them deserve a vote
OLD NEWS

Boonville, NY

#843 Jul 12, 2013
Same sh!t diff day
geegle

Manassas, VA

#844 Jul 12, 2013
John Van DeCamp

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#845 Jul 12, 2013
OLD NEWS wrote:
Same sh!t diff day
Read Shakespeare
tax

New York, NY

#860 Jul 22, 2013
vote
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#864 Jul 23, 2013
George Zimmerman - my hero!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#865 Jul 23, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
George Zimmerman - my hero!
There were no winners in this case, but there was a clear loser, barack milhouse obama. The divider-in-chief interjected his stupid ass with "if I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon".

On friday the exploitation continued, now barack could have been Trayvon 35 years ago. On Good Friday, barack will be telling us he could have been Jesus.

Has anyone ever heard of the term "as genuine as a politicians smile" ?

Keep smiling barack. You can't fool all the people, all of the time.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#866 Jul 23, 2013
alfred e newman
taxed

New York, NY

#871 Jul 23, 2013
yes
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#872 Jul 23, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no winners in this case, but there was a clear loser, barack milhouse obama. The divider-in-chief interjected his stupid ass with "if I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon".
On friday the exploitation continued, now barack could have been Trayvon 35 years ago. On Good Friday, barack will be telling us he could have been Jesus.
Has anyone ever heard of the term "as genuine as a politicians smile" ?
Keep smiling barack. You can't fool all the people, all of the time.
I was referring to George pulling those people from the overturned SUV - Nit Wit. And wasn't the president referring to the fact that he could relate to being profiled. Nit Wit x2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#873 Jul 23, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to George pulling those people from the overturned SUV - Nit Wit. And wasn't the president referring to the fact that he could relate to being profiled. Nit Wit x2
I thought you were being facetious, but that is thinking you have a brain to do so, my mistake. Obama is your mistake.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#874 Jul 23, 2013
obama is nothing more than a pandering cur
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#875 Jul 23, 2013
Better man than you'll ever be. Oozing, festering pustule of a dingleberry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#876 Jul 23, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
Better man than you'll ever be. Oozing, festering pustule of a dingleberry.
Anybody and I mean anybody, that still supports this amateur in the White House, is a Fool, the world is laughing at the gullible American people who got fooled twice by a circus clown.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#877 Jul 23, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
Better man than you'll ever be. Oozing, festering pustule of a dingleberry.
Better at what? Lying , deceiving, dividing the American people? Single handedly destroying the economy and running up 17 trillion dollars in debt, seven of it on his watch.

I couldn't hold a candle to this lying yellow bellied skunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police blotter? 40 min Also 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,463
High School Football 6 hr opinion 10
Fire 15 hr neighbor 28
Ticonderoga rentals 17 hr sick 5
White trash 17 hr Bugaboo 2
Ticonderoga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Ticonderoga Jobs

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ticonderoga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ticonderoga

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]