Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

There is an article in todays Times of Ti regarding this years Ticonderoga Highway garage oil spill. It is being said that it was human error. I believe that, but, when it comes to being a long term employee, and of all things the Deputy Superintendent, then he needs to be made accountable for all costs. The second human error is that Farley Ezzo did not report it within the time frame required by law. If the DEC places a fine of $37,000 a day it should be paid by Farley Ezzo not the Ticonderoga taxpayers. ALL costs need to be his responsibility not the Ticonderoga taxpayers.
wondering

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Sounds personal to me. You just don't like im so here we go again....
local

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Cindy Morrison wrote:
There is an article in todays Times of Ti regarding this years Ticonderoga Highway garage oil spill. It is being said that it was human error. I believe that, but, when it comes to being a long term employee, and of all things the Deputy Superintendent, then he needs to be made accountable for all costs. The second human error is that Farley Ezzo did not report it within the time frame required by law. If the DEC places a fine of $37,000 a day it should be paid by Farley Ezzo not the Ticonderoga taxpayers. ALL costs need to be his responsibility not the Ticonderoga taxpayers.
I agree if you have a issue with him then take it up with him.
Screw THAT

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Who cares if it is personal or not??

If, by chance, you ARE a taxpayer and not a welfare scumbag, YOU and I will be paying all these fines!

I TAKE THAT PERSONALLY! Especially because this is just one more STUUUPID thing that the Town has done...and that the taxpayers are going to have to foot the bill for.

Maybe Ti should try hiring highway personnel and cops, etc. etc. who ARE NOT going to keep getting the taxpayers into trouble!! Just a thought...
tit for tat

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Your son did not report the first one. Maybe his family should pay that fine! Get real, you have a vendetta, pure and simple! Maybe we should ask you why you left Ti?! People in glass houses.......!
Cindy Morrison

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Publish your name and give a telephone number and I will call. I retired in 2000 shame on me.
local

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Cindy Morrison wrote:
Publish your name and give a telephone number and I will call. I retired in 2000 shame on me.
If you are retired and not here why is this so big of a deal to you? Is it your tax dollars paying the fine? Why such a grudge against Ti??? I guess I'm missing something here
They didnt know Oookay

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

And the Town residents get it again--I won't say where:

Ti Supervisor Deb Malaney said.“We could be fined up to $37,000 a day for not reporting it. The DEC could also require us to install new safety measures to prevent future spills.”(Times of Ti, Tues., April 23, 2013)

“You’re required to report any spill of five gallons or more,” Malaney said.“It was a small spill and our highway workers were unaware they had to report it.”(Times of Ti, Tues., April 23, 2013)

Huh??? Are these people trained, or what? This is the second spill in 3 years, and they still don't know the rules? And, now they need the DEC to "install new safety measures," which really means BABYSIT the Ti Highway Department.

We should all be SO PROUD!
tit for tat

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Cindy Morrison wrote:
You didn't answer my ?, should he have paid for the first unreported spill? And what about all those chemicals?! Why don't you just worry about where you live! You are right, shame on you!!
Screw THAT

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

First, thank you to the Times of Ti for actually publishing this story!

I think that after the first unreported spill, everyone involved should have been fired. Everyone involved in covering up the spill.

And now, everyone who "cleaned up" the spill and, let's face it, pretended not to know that the spill needed to be reported, SHOULD BE FIRED!

That is how you make pretty damn sure that it doesn't happen again. Can't wait to find out how much the working people will pay for this one. Perhaps the town should take legal action against the specific people involved in the "not reporting" the spill, aka cover-up.
Spike

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Why isn't anyone asking how it is that authorities have the right to levy such an absurd fine on a small town in the state's poorest county?? What the hell is that old fort supposed to symbolize if we allow ourselves to be so abused for making a damned MISTAKE??!
info

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

DEC ...don't even care.
wondering

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
Why isn't anyone asking how it is that authorities have the right to levy such an absurd fine on a small town in the state's poorest county?? What the hell is that old fort supposed to symbolize if we allow ourselves to be so abused for making a damned MISTAKE??!
Or maybe why nobody has mentioned the rat that works in the town garage that keeps Mrs. Morrison so well informed that she knows before the people of Ti. Speak up Fred!
Cindy Morrison

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

WRONG!
Exactly

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

In the real world, this is exactly what would happen.
Screw THAT wrote:
And now, everyone who "cleaned up" the spill and, let's face it, pretended not to know that the spill needed to be reported, SHOULD BE FIRED!
Mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

You may agree or disagree with Mrs. Morrison but at least she has enough guts to post on here and put her name on it! The rest of you chicken shits should post your name or shut up. Wonder how many of you would say these things if we knew who was saying them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Why 6,273
grinnell 7 hr broke 22
Hard Worker; on spring break from Ticonderoga H... 12 hr Gavin W 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr none 6,182
Interlakes Dental 22 hr Wow really 40
oddly silent 22 hr Helpful posts 4
Teadway J. Mon trump 88
•••

Flood Warning for Essex County was issued at April 16 at 5:58AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Ticonderoga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••