apology about kyle. mccoy forum

apology about kyle. mccoy forum

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

Anonymous

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2013
I posted tue firum about Kyle McCoy because i was jealous of him for losing weight abd wanted revenge. i am sory.
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I don't know who Kyle McCoy is, nor do I know you, but 'before making a judgement on somebody', YOU
should take a look at your "OWN LIFE".
ARE YOU PERFECT????????

Way to Go for this person to lose weight, but to say what you did about him is UNEXCEPTABLE!!!

He should sue you for SLANDER, maybe then YOU would THINK before writing on here. OH and YOU NEED SPELLING LESSONS TOO!!!!

JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!
TiRes

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Happy Day 1 wrote:
I don't know who Kyle McCoy is, nor do I know you, but 'before making a judgement on somebody', YOU
should take a look at your "OWN LIFE".
ARE YOU PERFECT????????
Way to Go for this person to lose weight, but to say what you did about him is UNEXCEPTABLE!!!
He should sue you for SLANDER, maybe then YOU would THINK before writing on here. OH and YOU NEED SPELLING LESSONS TOO!!!!
JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!
Before you call the kettle black, check your own spelling.

"UNEXCEPTABLE"???

JUST MY OPINION!!!!
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2013
TiRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you call the kettle black, check your own spelling.
"UNEXCEPTABLE"???
JUST MY OPINION!!!!
----------OK, what is wrong with my spelling??

Just wondering??

What did I spell wrong??
TiRes

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2013
The way you used the word...it should have been 'unacceptable'.
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
TiRes wrote:
The way you used the word...it should have been 'unacceptable'.
----------
OK, Thank You for clearing up my spelling. Didn't realize I spelled the word wrong, but I did, and I am admitting to my mistake.
farmer

Burton, MI

#7 Nov 24, 2013
thats nice
Seriously

Fulton, NY

#8 Nov 25, 2013
TiRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you call the kettle black, check your own spelling.
"UNEXCEPTABLE"???
JUST MY OPINION!!!!
First....the word "unexceptable" is not spelled wrong. It looks as if the poster meant to use the word acceptable, which would make it a grammar error.

Second...maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge others and check the color of your own pot. Just saying....
lolololololol

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Nov 25, 2013
No one cares...the op is lame and so is the rest of you. Give it a rest
Dick Wand

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2013
Kyle literally posted this about himself to get a rise out of people. You are a f- loser.
- <3 Dickwand
no more n word

Mineville, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Dick Wand wrote:
Kyle literally posted this about himself to get a rise out of people. You are a f- loser.
- <3 Dickwand
this was my first thought upon reading the first post on this page..........
Yep

Mineville, NY

#13 Dec 2, 2013
I agree completely with the previous 2 posters. So obvious, and typical of him.
willy

Saratoga Springs, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Happy Day 1 wrote:
I don't know who Kyle McCoy is, nor do I know you, but 'before making a judgement on somebody', YOU
should take a look at your "OWN LIFE".
ARE YOU PERFECT????????
Way to Go for this person to lose weight, but to say what you did about him is UNEXCEPTABLE!!!
He should sue you for SLANDER, maybe then YOU would THINK before writing on here. OH and YOU NEED SPELLING LESSONS TOO!!!!
JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!
How about it just being unacceptable -(not unexceptable)-
old arcade

Ticonderoga, NY

#15 Feb 13, 2014
wasn't the older one servicing people for drugs in back of the arcade that used to be across from laundry mat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
has anyone boughten anything from the cart push... 14 min pat g 16
the teacher at ti high that likes to fondle the... 1 hr lock him up 3
i have a itch 1 hr pat g 2
latch string motel 1 hr pat g 2
who punched a sherrif thursday night 1 hr did anybody hear 1
karl the tank harget 1 hr Destiny Wood 2
did anybody hear about the brake in near the ra... 2 hr whatisthistowncom... 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages