of 10
Next Last
where did it go

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
What happened?
hello
#2 Jul 10, 2012
IP should still drug test Laurie Anderson and a lot of others.
scared
#3 Jul 10, 2012
some one is scared they wont pass a piss test.
hair follicle

Middlebury, VT

#4 Jul 10, 2012
If IP **REALLY** wanted to invest in safety, they would order hair follicle tests for every new hire, and then randomly thereafter.

Urine tests are not nearly as accurate, and they don't give enough information. Any lawyer will tell you that.
scared
#5 Jul 10, 2012
Isnt that what the millatary does?
i am no sure

Middlebury, VT

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I don't know about the military, but I know that judges right here in Essex County order
Hair follicles tests for both civil and criminal cases. It's not rocket science.
scared wrote:
Isnt that what the millatary does?
Lost a friend

Middlebury, VT

#7 Jul 11, 2012
It makes me very, very angry to hear that IP may not be policing drug and alcohol abuse by its employees the way that any responsible corporation should be.

I lost a lifelong friend in an accident in that mill.

If they aren't using something more sophisticated than a urine test, then they are, in my opinion, being irresponsible!
i am no sure wrote:
I don't know about the military, but I know that judges right here in Essex County order
Hair follicles tests for both civil and criminal cases. It's not rocket science.
<quoted text>
Spike

Hudson, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
In this day and age you are not likely to hold onto a workforce that is regularly tested for drugs and booze. The one you get when you're hired is to weed out those too stupid or lazy to behave before they get the job. You might as well demand no tattoos or nipple rings.
pissed on or off

Burlington, VT

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Idc IF SHE GETS PISS TESTED OR NOT! WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT IS HAVING HER DAUGHTER FIGHTING HER BATTLES FOR HER. ASHLEY IS ON FB SLAMMING PEOPLE FOR ACCUSING THEM OF SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT HER MOTHER. DOESN'T RITE-AID DO PISS TESTS? I AGREE WITH PISS TESTS AT IP. BUT THEY HAVE TO DO IT RANDOMLY. THEN YOU GET PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE DRUGS OF ANY SORT THAT GET TO HAVE INTERVIEWS. THEN THEY ARE TOLD WE ARE NOT HIRING.
blue collar world

Middlebury, VT

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Maybe this is true in the factory industry, but it certainly is not true in the corporate world! If you want to keep that career that you studied and worked so hard for, you live a straight life. It's not so hard, really.

The other thing is, I know people who get tested two or three times a year EVERY year at the mill. And they always pass. Maybe they should test everyone three times a year, RANDOMLY. There Are decent people out there who want and need a good job.
No they do not

Middlebury, VT

#11 Jul 11, 2012
They can test you every Monday at 8 a.m. IF THEY WANT TO.
THEY are the employer. They set policy. If you want a job there, you will do as THEY please. Or, you can go home. IP should definitely increase all drug and alcohol testing.*Before* another horrible incident takes place.
pissed on or off wrote:
Idc IF SHE GETS PISS TESTED OR NOT! WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT IS HAVING HER DAUGHTER FIGHTING HER BATTLES FOR HER. ASHLEY IS ON FB SLAMMING PEOPLE FOR ACCUSING THEM OF SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT HER MOTHER. DOESN'T RITE-AID DO PISS TESTS? I AGREE WITH PISS TESTS AT IP. BUT THEY HAVE TO DO IT RANDOMLY. THEN YOU GET PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE DRUGS OF ANY SORT THAT GET TO HAVE INTERVIEWS. THEN THEY ARE TOLD WE ARE NOT HIRING.
IP management

Englewood, CO

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Nobody said that IP hires the best and brightest when it comes to management.

What they SHOULD DO is bring someone in from outside to manage drug and alcohol testing. These companies are experts at testing, and ferreting out who should probably be tested more often and how often and when, etc.

Other corporations do this. But....
Terry

Crown Point, NY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
This thread was started solely to make someones ex look bad. Wolfie is just trying to start trouble for his Ex wife. He could care less about the safety issues at this mill. He is trying to get his ex fired. Simple as that.
Seen her do it

Middlebury, VT

#14 Jul 12, 2012
I have personally seen her use cocaine. So, it doesn't matter to me who wants vengeance or whatever.

What I do care about are two people who have died in that place because IT IS NOT SAFE ENOUGH!!!
Terry WHO

Middlebury, VT

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Got a last name?
well

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2012
Terry wrote:
This thread was started solely to make someones ex look bad. Wolfie is just trying to start trouble for his Ex wife. He could care less about the safety issues at this mill. He is trying to get his ex fired. Simple as that.
didn't he get fired from the mill for comming into work late and when he was asked what time he got there he lied and said he was on time....
liars liars

Englewood, CO

#17 Jul 13, 2012
So she is a liar, and maybe he is a liar.

How does that keep our friends and families safer?

There are so many good people looking and looking for good jobs, I do not see why IP thinks they have to hire people with a drug history. If a person has been using for more than 20 years, are they really likely to quit for a factory job?
Or, dupe the system?

Even the family court judge orders hair follicle tests. And IP isn't able to do that? It makes me sick!
real man

Delmar, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2012
A REAL man doesn't harrass and stalk his ex. He wishes her the best and moves on with his own life. And all this , she's doing drugs, she's a whore, shes knocked up BS is not making her look bad. It makes YOU look bad. Get over it and leave that woman alone. Regardless of all that crap she is the mother of your child. You have made YOURSELF look like the biggest looser and fool I have ever seen.The best revenge is to get on with your own life and stop worrying about what she is doing.And you clearly can not do that. A MANnever, ever bad mouths a woman under any circumstances. It reflects on you more than it ever could her. A MAN respects himself and his family enough to keep hateful gossip to himself.What kind of man does this over and over again?
hey dumb f uck

Crown Point, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2012
liars liars wrote:
So she is a liar, and maybe he is a liar.
How does that keep our friends and families safer?
There are so many good people looking and looking for good jobs, I do not see why IP thinks they have to hire people with a drug history. If a person has been using for more than 20 years, are they really likely to quit for a factory job?
Or, dupe the system?
Even the family court judge orders hair follicle tests. And IP isn't able to do that? It makes me sick!
do you have a clue? they drug test people before they get hired and they random drug test. are you not smart enough to see what is going on here? an man is harassing his ex-wife, he is trying to make her look bad because she left him. smarten up. you sound as stupid as Neil....
What a mouth

Middlebury, VT

#20 Jul 13, 2012
I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth.

I personally am aware that there are people who work at IP that abuse both drugs and alcohol, and to excess. That is not a big secret amoung employees, or around town for that matter.

And, I have known people who passed the new hire drug test. The fact is, that urine tests are not very accurate. Which is why people hire a lawyer when the test result wasn't what they wanted it to be. That's something else that is standard knowledge.

I am also VERY aware that there are IP employees who DO NOT WANT IP to change the way drug tests are done--that is to say, they don't want more accurate and/or more sophisticated testing. Or more frequent testing. FOR THE OBVIOUS REASON.

Those decisions are entirely up to the management of this particular mill. Honestly, what is going on stupid and dangerous. I just hope that the people who posted on this thread don't represent the general work force at this mill.

Some of us DO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THOSE WE LOVE. No more "human error" crap!

OH FYI, there are more people than just the husband who are making comments about this woman on this website. She's had a bad rep since high school. She's really not worth all this energy. Really.
hey dumb f uck wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a clue? they drug test people before they get hired and they random drug test. are you not smart enough to see what is going on here? an man is harassing his ex-wife, he is trying to make her look bad because she left him. smarten up. you sound as stupid as Neil....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop caller's 14 min Daddys little boy 3
larry lee and mark barber 4 hr sick and tired 12
Is K&S Meats closed ? 5 hr fungus 4
Helicopter 6 hr Spike 5
Vanessa B nark? 12 hr nark couple 2
The pub!! 15 hr Justwondering 26
Dr. Kathleen Huestis 18 hr Queermofag 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages