Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

no one can hear me. no one can see me. i am alive but only in the clinical sense of the word. the holidays bring with them only saddness and pain. I wish I had a friend, family someone that loves and cares about me, but i dont. Im sure this will get pulled too just like my goodbye letter. Its ok to make shit up about people call others druggies and losers without knowing the people at all. no wonder i want to paint the walls with my brains. god help me because noone else will.
a friend

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

you gotta chill my friend. take a deep breath because you may hurt more people than you realize. come forward get help before its to late please
go here for help

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

SAD 1

Chestertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

the writer wrote:
no one can hear me. no one can see me. i am alive but only in the clinical sense of the word. the holidays bring with them only saddness and pain. I wish I had a friend, family someone that loves and cares about me, but i dont. Im sure this will get pulled too just like my goodbye letter. Its ok to make shit up about people call others druggies and losers without knowing the people at all. no wonder i want to paint the walls with my brains. god help me because noone else will.

I know how you must feel...lonely, but GOD does love you!!!
PRAY, TALK TO GOD...NO, I AM NOT CRAZY...I HAVE LOST MY WHOLE FAMILY AND MY DOG. I MOVED FROM TI BECAUSE I HAVE COUSIN'S OVER HERE AND THEY TOLD ME HOW THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF I LIVED OVER HERE, THEY WOULD SHOW ME AROUND, INVITE ME FOR DINNER, VISIT OR CALL...HA HA HA!!!!! I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR '2' YRS PLUS 2 MONTHS AND YOU KNOW WHAT???? I HAVE SEEN THEM '8' TIMES SO FAR..
BEEN INVITIED 'ONLY' FOR BIRTHDAY'S, SPECIAL EVENTS...BUT NOT FOR DINNER. IF I HADN'T DRIVEN AROUND SOME..I WOULD HAVE SAT HOME...NO WAY..LIFE IS TOO SHORT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT SEE A COUNSELOR AND THEY CAN HELP YOU TOO...MAYBE LISTEN TO MUSIC, WATCH SOME FUNNY MOVIES, GO TO THE GYM AND EXERCISE...THESE THINGS DO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...BUT DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
GO TO A CHURCH SERVICE OR TALK TO A 'PRIEST' OR PASTOR. THEY CAN HELP YOU TOO..

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND GOD BLESS YOU!
who

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

who are you? are you high school age? don't do anything too drastic yet. the holiday season kinda has a way of bringing all the icky self loathing feelings out in people. Just wait it out, and try to talk to some friends.
Stereo Tiped

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

It's so hard to bear up under sadness and loneliness ... My heart was really touched by 'the writer' and 'SAD 1'... this is a difficult time because it peaks the family connection ... People have become very much like what is displayed in Dickens' "The Christmas Carol" ... but there is something greater happening. Accordingly to the Bible at 2 Tim 3:1-8, this system that has been based on humankind's failings is coming to an end ... Jesus Christ is not a babe in the manger, he is a warrior-king and his reign has begun in 1914 ... right now Satan and his third of the heaven's fallen angels are concentrating all their energy on humankind ... yes, there is a very important issue for us and it's just like Satan to fan the flames of emotional pain. PRAY IN JESUS' NAME ... speak to the Father and pour out your heart ... Believe me he will hear you if you are patient and faithful.
'
Sympathetic Ear

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Every time I see posts from "the writer" I cry. I know how they feel. I have been down that road more than once. I know how hard it is to find anyone to listen. I listen. I am not a professional and I can't offer solutions but I can lend an ear, a shoulder, and an embrace. Please, don't give up.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

When you're getting pelted with shitballs, the writer, you gotta get a shit-bat.
DrNash

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Quit telling us about it, just go do it. The world is full of worthless people. The more worthless they are, the more benefits the government will give them.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

If you keep on and don't give up, several interesting things may occur over time, such as;

You will see a former enemy's name in the police log or the obits.

The hottie that dumped you years ago now looks old,fat,& worn out.

You will have a very good thing that you never expected to receive fall right into your lap.

Isn't THAT worth sticking around for?
the writer

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Sympathetic Ear wrote:
Every time I see posts from "the writer" I cry. I know how they feel. I have been down that road more than once. I know how hard it is to find anyone to listen. I listen. I am not a professional and I can't offer solutions but I can lend an ear, a shoulder, and an embrace. Please, don't give up.
thank you for yor kind words im sorry i made you cry I spendlot of time crying myself. I'm homeless the people i love the most are dead or have turned there back on me disregard me. i wish i new who you were i wish you were in my life so i had someone to talk too. but you are not and im fadeing fast. i promise everyone that has been trying to help me here that my last act will be to tell you my name thank you i am donto just days now
sincere

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

don't do it hang in there.
Pray

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

You are never alone....ever. God walks with you. Please go to any church and talk to the priest, pastor, minister....you are loved. I care, please know you are not alone. God bless you!
Sympathetic Ear

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

the writer wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for yor kind words im sorry i made you cry I spendlot of time crying myself. I'm homeless the people i love the most are dead or have turned there back on me disregard me. i wish i new who you were i wish you were in my life so i had someone to talk too. but you are not and im fadeing fast. i promise everyone that has been trying to help me here that my last act will be to tell you my name thank you i am donto just days now
Email me when you get to a computer.
sympatheticear@rocketmail.com
I'm here!
please

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Please don't. Something will make you smile some day soon or you will see something beautiful and you will know that you were meant to stay. You never know when one small thing will ease your suffering and when it happens you will know that you are strong enough to stay. It's simple for now..just stay and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Maplefields Gas Price 1 hr curious 20
Who is Ticonderoga principle and superintendent 5 hr Lost soul 12
female smashing vehicle (Sep '12) 8 hr S Nast 23
App joy invite codes 9 hr willy 4
What is Ti topics (Jul '13) 16 hr hi there 7
Loving Homes Needed 22 hr Devistated 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Get real 6,195
•••

Flood Warning for Essex County was issued at April 24 at 11:30AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE