Is it ok for a male cop to search a f...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jen

Jersey City, NJ

#46 Jan 11, 2012
Why not
Depends

Crown Point, NY

#47 Jan 20, 2012
Are they hot
Just saying

United States

#48 Jan 20, 2012
A male cop can preform a "pat" down search with the "back" of his hand that is it unless he finds something
just saying

Crown Point, NY

#49 Jan 21, 2012
I bet you want one
touchy suject

Crown Point, NY

#50 Jan 22, 2012
gross
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jun 19, 2012
you guys make NY look bad.....just shut up already
Ti people are inbred

Fort Plain, NY

#52 Jun 20, 2012
I'd skull fug them till they died.
oivey

Montréal, Canada

#53 Sep 13, 2013
Ah, and then there are these cops. Who couldnt run their hands across a womans snatch without her breaking the law. SOme pigass son of a bitch. Police were invented to protect the peace, but really all they are these days are sleazeballs who had no power as youth and want to dominate their own people. Shiny badge, shiny gun. Without them youre just another person... I can only hope that most all officers are shot and killed on duty. Very rarely are they actually needed. Its a shame that my tax dollars pay these scumbags. Id rather it go to hippes growing pot and minding their own. Maybe if you werent such a scuzzy fuck, "crownpointcop" you could get into a womans pats and bra without force or the law backing you up. You sound a little rapey. Its sad that people like you are the ones locing people away, I think you belong u-locked to a trust in some sick mans basement with your metal detector shoved so far up your ass that it eventually kills you for our newfound lack of ability to defecate. Eat a dick, and die, officer.
Crownpointcop wrote:
I search female suspects all the time. I run my hand down the front of their underwear and check for weapons or drugs. You'd be surprised at how many shave their schnauzer. A metal detector that goes off in this area is usually picking up piercings. I also search inside their bras too.
reich 2010

Ticonderoga, NY

#54 Sep 13, 2013
Seems like the oinkers around here can do what ever the f**ck they want. Not right,
Charlie Sheen

United States

#55 Sep 14, 2013
This is simple. Were the girls that got searched hot? If they were he was doing it for himself, if they were not hot he was doing his job?
tigers blood

West Roxbury, MA

#56 Sep 14, 2013
I once was in a car that was pulled over with two males( I am a female) the male cop started searching the two men, I told him it was harassment, because he assumed the men had the " stash" he had to call a female officer to come pat me down!
Charlie Sheen

Chatham, NY

#57 Sep 15, 2013
tigers blood wrote:
I once was in a car that was pulled over with two males( I am a female) the male cop started searching the two men, I told him it was harassment, because he assumed the men had the " stash" he had to call a female officer to come pat me down!
Tigers Blood. Are you hot? If so I would of patted you down.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58 Sep 15, 2013
No it's not.
happened2me

Bend, OR

#59 Oct 5, 2016
Ti Citizen wrote:
alright you can keep lying and saying ur a cop all u want but a male cop is not to search a female you stupid a** and he did not bring her in front of the car he did it on the side of the car you are just makeing urself sound stupid because these two girls have lawyers and now know the law males are NOT TO SEARCH FEMALES..OR WATCH THEM USE THE BATHROOM. and you will see when it all comes down to it so sit behind your computer liveing a lie because sweetheart you obvioulsy have no clue about the law the only reason we have two female cops in this town is BECAUSE a male cop is NOT to search a female.....
I pulled 530ft off a main road cuz I was sick. along came some cops. I was arrested by the snoopy cop. At the police dept I was threatened into doing the breathalizer. I told them I was sick & had already called my son & husband to help me. I did the breathalizer and just as I told them it was 00.00. So they changed it to DUII instead of DUI. Then they said I HAD to do a UA.. A male cop stomped his foot on floor so hard the door bounced off the wall several times. I asked what he was doing?? He said he was leaving the bathroom door "to make sure it's a clean UA catch" I'm a disabled senior citizen that WAS sick. If that wasn't bad enough I was searched by 2 male cops at the main booking counter in front of God & everybody, they said they were looking searching my body (under my clothing) for "pokeholes" (later I learnt they werte looking for injection sight) I filed a civil rights case in Federal Court. Under oath I told the Honest to God's TRUTH. The male officers said they did no such thing when they was under oath. They even had other cops & female cops that were present and saw what was done and they, under oath, said they never saw any such thing. Can you believe that s**t?? I asked repeatidly for medical aid and was denied that to. During the under oath questioning, the cops litterally said if substantial amount of blood isn't visable they are well within their rights to deny me medical aid because THEIR INVESTIGATION COMES BEFORE EVERYTHING and seeing a Dr would contaminate the investigation. I'm pushing 70 yrs old and take prescriptions medication my Dr says I need according to blood tests results he does routinly on all his patents. The UA report came back that I had an over the counter allergy medication in the UA that I took 3 days earlier when my 74 yr old husband with a pacemaker mowed the lawn. There was duritives from a couple other rx's in the UA as well. I can't believe they prosicuted me on the report alone. I had nothing illegal in my system and blew 00.00 for booze. I told them I didn't drink & did not, nor have I ever done anything illegal. Talking to cops is like nailing jello to a wall! My family is in law enforcement and I married into a law enforcement family 48 years ago. My father in law is a retired Chief Police. My drivers license is clean, has been since the day I got it when I was 16 yrs old. I don't have so much as a parking ticket or an accident of any kind in my life. Somehow that doesnt matter at all. Having blown 00.00 I was "forced by court order" to attend those drunkerds stop drinking 12 step thing and attend 12, 4 hr classes to stop street drugs when I was clean as a whistle at all turns on. How do they do that to people??
Booboowatkins

Albany, NY

#60 Oct 5, 2016
NO! THATS WHAT FEMALE OFFICERS ARE FOR!!!
if u think its ok then u should have coed bathrooms where femalse and males are together...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
February 24 2018 5 min Down with the NRA 32
Drug house in school zone 26 min Due time waiting 1
Bimbo 1 hr Yuck 11
Ti school 2 hr fox 17
Old haps market crown point 9 hr Its sad 5
Thief much 9 hr Dillan or Dillon 3
Burleigh House 22 hr Its a McLaughlin 5
Police/Town Board 23 hr Ricky 44

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web