be ashamed

Ballston Spa, NY

#45 May 11, 2008
ryan you're not representing your father in a very good way with the above post. You should be ashamed of yourself. It would be advisable for you to just stay off this site. If you continue like this I'm sure your father will just end up out of business completely.
on another note if you think this town is as bad as you described, you could choose to just move away. Maybe we would all be better off without negative, smart mouthed people like you.
grow up...be mature....be responsible...and most of all....BE QUIET!
Optimistic

Cobleskill, NY

#46 May 11, 2008
"Lawn care cost" Figuring the size of your lawn, as you mentioned, the fair price to mow and weed wack would be approximately $30.00. A lady who lives close to me, has a larger lawn size, pays $40.00. There are reliable persons who do complete lawn care at fair prices. Sorry you have to read all this nonsense on this topic; but then consider the source. Good luck.
Ryan H Quigley

Albany, NY

#48 May 11, 2008
be ashamed wrote:
ryan you're not representing your father in a very good way with the above post. You should be ashamed of yourself. It would be advisable for you to just stay off this site. If you continue like this I'm sure your father will just end up out of business completely.
on another note if you think this town is as bad as you described, you could choose to just move away. Maybe we would all be better off without negative, smart mouthed people like you.
grow up...be mature....be respo.nsible...and most of all....BE QUIET!
well that was nice at least some one cares in here but first of all NO one will tell me to be quite every one els on this stupid post can run there mouths well i can do the same its a free world i can say what i want and i dont care what is said... sorry for seeming like an a**hole but i am so sick and tired of people running there mouths about everyon... im sorry i am mature i have had a lot of stuff happen in the last mouth and i have realized that it is time to grow up so plz dont tell me what to do 1 cuz im not goin to lison 2 ur nothing to me 3 I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT FAMILY AND FRIENDS

thanks for your time

p.s. i did move of of this town but fam is hard to move away from
lawn man

Amsterdam, NY

#52 May 11, 2008
hey ryan---I can tell your ricks kid---you act just like him ---stupid, retarded and can't spell the word "rock" to save your life. your father is an a@@@hole. He can't pay his own employees when they work for him. He gets paid quite a bit too. So shut up!!
Ryan H Quigley

Albany, NY

#53 May 11, 2008
lawn man wrote:
hey ryan---I can tell your ricks kid---you act just like him ---stupid, retarded and can't spell the word "rock" to save your life. your father is an a@@@hole. He can't pay his own employees when they work for him. He gets paid quite a bit too. So shut up!!
dear lawn man
i would like to thank u 4 telling me things that i could give to f**ks about ur a real bright one u r so u keep on mowing u big mower u and when u grow some balls come say this sh** to my face..but i know u wont b/c u cant eveon use ur rel name prob cuz u cant spell ur own name......lawn man talkin all this talk is not going to help u u r the one who is the a-hole so sat what u want cuz it dose not bother me one bit i think it is funny
Ryan H Quigley

Albany, NY

#54 May 11, 2008
just a joke wrote:
ryan
go buy some more beer with your fake id
wow thats cool let me go do that with the fake id i dont have people just cant sto[ running there mouths in this town ..... hey y dont u do me a fav GET A JOB GET OFF THE PC WORK 4 UR MONEY
Nellie Belle

Acra, NY

#56 May 11, 2008
HEY-LAWN MAN ---IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IN TELLING SOMEONE TO 'SHUT UP'..NOR CONDEMN SOMEONE'S BUSINESS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHY DON'T YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
I AM NOT DEFENDING 'RICK' OR 'RYAN', BUT EVERYONE HAS THERE 'OWN' WAY, AND YOU DO NOT 'RULE' THEIR LIVES.
RICK IS JUST 'TRYING' TO MAKE A LIVING TOO, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP. AS FOR 'RYAN' HE HAS ENOUGH THINGS ON HIS PLATE TOO, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE'S 'TRYING' TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD TOO!!!!!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD 'GET A LIFE' AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 'JERK'!!!!
lawn man

Amsterdam, NY

#57 May 12, 2008
Hey Nellie Belle---Were you one of Rick's bar dates cuase I just don't care. Rick brought this on himself, by writing on this. The problem is, he doesn't have any common sense to let somethings be, and maybe it will go anyway.

However, not rick and now as you see, another quigley has entered the ring. That's the problem with kids, sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Look at the spelling and grammer, I can tell he's rick's spawn.

As far as Rick, lets just say Rick has room to talk, as a matter of fact you could be writing for Rick cause his spelling sucks!

I worked for Rick and he's scum, I never got paid. He spent money for my kids on worthless s@%t!! So, what comes around goes around--Now he knows how it feels. Oh I still live in Ti and he will never know who this is, and I don't care!

As for Ryan, well keep acting like your dad, cause again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Ryan H Quigley

Albany, NY

#58 May 12, 2008
lawn man wrote:
Hey Nellie Belle---Were you one of Rick's bar dates cuase I just don't care. Rick brought this on himself, by writing on this. The problem is, he doesn't have any common sense to let somethings be, and maybe it will go anyway.
However, not rick and now as you see, another quigley has entered the ring. That's the problem with kids, sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Look at the spelling and grammer, I can tell he's rick's spawn.
As far as Rick, lets just say Rick has room to talk, as a matter of fact you could be writing for Rick cause his spelling sucks!
I worked for Rick and he's scum, I never got paid. He spent money for my kids on worthless s@%t!! So, what comes around goes around--Now he knows how it feels. Oh I still live in Ti and he will never know who this is, and I don't care!
As for Ryan, well keep acting like your dad, cause again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
hey buddy MAY be he didnt pay u cuz ur scum and didnt do anything theres an idea and as far as u saying i cant spell well it still dose not bother me ANY ONE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT ME B/C THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I JUST DONT GIVE A FLYING F*** ABOUT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME so keep it coming its all way to funny...so lawn man i say to u have a gr8 day get out there and mow that grass and dont run over any apples cuz that just might be one off ur family tree :)
Ryan H Quigley

Albany, NY

#59 May 12, 2008
just a joke wrote:
ryan
i do work u can find me at the mill.i use to work for your dad but he doesn't pay
thats good im happy 4 u
can i get a name maybe we can sit down have a cup of joe
stppleamseme

Howes Cave, NY

#60 May 12, 2008
look ryan and rick just step out of the ring you are bigger than this ass. He is probably some bum who the closest thing he has to a friend or a life is the computer. Please just act your age and go on. How long have we all lived in ti...same shit just different day..people running there mouths cause there jealous or have nothing better to do. You two are just adding fuel to the fire. I wouldn't wanna know this person(at least he claims to be) why would you two sink so low. come on. thus is why i left the village of ti. People need to look around before they cast stones. And yes i have a job, i can support myself and oh wait i done did gaduate from ti...9954
Nellie Belle

Acra, NY

#61 May 12, 2008
Hey "LAWN MAN"---GET A GRIP!!!! I am NOT one of Rick's 'bar dates', nor am I writing this for Rick. I am a friend of Rick's, never had a problem with him. Sorry you did...But, why take it out on here. Don't you understand, Rick is 'trying' to run a mowing business and doesn't need any help from YOU!!!!!

As for Ryan, why make his life miserable. So what if he does make a few mistakes in writing,,,is that a reason to 'condemn' someone???? A lot of people on this site have 'spelling problems. "EVERYONE is NOT PERFECT, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!
Teacher

Albany, NY

#62 May 12, 2008
i do not see why people are so hard on Ryan i had him in one of my classes the kid is very smart but like everyone that knows him he loves anything with a motor and wheels and he all ways had his hart set on just getting out of school or getting to shop class so he could do hands on things i do think ryan is a little mouthy and it dose get him in trouble but he has a hart the size of this town and would do anything to help anyone its people that talk about other people they way they do that puts the youth in an outrage ryan has alot on his plat the kid needs a brake i also herd he was in charge of the napa store in vt i am very proud of him he has come along way for a kid that did not stay in school so ryan i say to you keep up the good work your making it farther than people thought you would im proud of you

as for rick he dose a grate job on mowing next door i would have him mow my lawn anytime i like his work but i like to do my lawn it get me out of the house rick stay strong and be proud of your son he is a good boy to call a son stay strong rick and ryan
you gotta be kidding

Ballston Spa, NY

#63 May 13, 2008
if you're a teacher, you need to go back to grade school to learn how to spell
Doubtful

Clifton Park, NY

#64 May 13, 2008
I was thinking the same thing. I doubt a teacher actually wrote that.
ryan quigley

United States

#65 May 13, 2008
Teacher wrote:
i do not see why people are so hard on Ryan i had him in one of my classes the kid is very smart but like everyone that knows him he loves anything with a motor and wheels and he all ways had his hart set on just getting out of school or getting to shop class so he could do hands on things i do think ryan is a little mouthy and it dose get him in trouble but he has a hart the size of this town and would do anything to help anyone its people that talk about other people they way they do that puts the youth in an outrage ryan has alot on his plat the kid needs a brake i also herd he was in charge of the napa store in vt i am very proud of him he has come along way for a kid that did not stay in school so ryan i say to you keep up the good work your making it farther than people thought you would im proud of you
as for rick he dose a grate job on mowing next door i would have him mow my lawn anytime i like his work but i like to do my lawn it get me out of the house rick stay strong and be proud of your son he is a good boy to call a son stay strong rick and ryan
wow even i know thats not one of my teachers i do know how to spell i just like the fact that people have nothing better 2 do then site on here and pick on people so who ever u are teacher thanks for the try but not being helpful cuz u cant spell either
wow

Cobleskill, NY

#66 May 13, 2008
how ungreatful can you get....
ti watcher

Amsterdam, NY

#67 May 13, 2008
Nellie Belle wrote:
Hey "LAWN MAN"---GET A GRIP!!!! I am NOT one of Rick's 'bar dates', nor am I writing this for Rick. I am a friend of Rick's, never had a problem with him. Sorry you did...But, why take it out on here. Don't you understand, Rick is 'trying' to run a mowing business and doesn't need any help from YOU!!!!!
As for Ryan, why make his life miserable. So what if he does make a few mistakes in writing,,,is that a reason to 'condemn' someone???? A lot of people on this site have 'spelling problems. "EVERYONE is NOT PERFECT, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!
Whatever!! Rick is still a scum bag and Ryan is still retarded. Oh, and by the way, I work in Plattsburgh. That means, I DONT MOW LAWNS ANYMORE. I mowed lawns for Rick and that was enough. I saw him scew to many people and too many of his employees.

As for Ryan, I went to school with Ryan. I was afraid of him, he use to watch me in the gym locker room and many other guys take showers. So Rya, keep up the good work buddy, fuel me more, I don't care.

I am finished with this now, I have said what i need to say. If you want good lawn care, use Nate Lacourse or many of the other lawn care guys, besides Rick. If you want to get screwd and have crappy work done, then use Rick! If you give him more money than he's worth, he might keep his next truck from the bank getting it. I heard this, what come around goes around.
ponderer

Amsterdam, NY

#68 May 13, 2008
Nellie Belle wrote:
Whatever!! Rick is still a scum bag and Ryan is still retarded. Oh, and by the way, I work in Plattsburgh. That means, I DONT MOW LAWNS ANYMORE. I mowed lawns for Rick and that was enough. I saw him scew to many people and too many of his employees.

As for Ryan, I went to school with Ryan. I was afraid of him, he use to watch me in the gym locker room and many other guys take showers. So Rya, keep up the good work buddy, fuel me more, I don't care.

I am finished with this now, I have said what i need to say. If you want good lawn care, use Nate Lacourse or many of the other lawn care guys, besides Rick. If you want to get screwd and have crappy work done, then use Rick! If you give him more money than he's worth, he might keep his next truck from the bank getting it. I heard this, what come around goes around.
Nellie Belle

Amsterdam, NY

#69 May 13, 2008
Nellie Belle wrote:
HEY-LAWN MAN ---IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IN TELLING SOMEONE TO 'SHUT UP'..NOR CONDEMN SOMEONE'S BUSINESS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHY DON'T YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
I AM NOT DEFENDING 'RICK' OR 'RYAN', BUT EVERYONE HAS THERE 'OWN' WAY, AND YOU DO NOT 'RULE' THEIR LIVES.
RICK IS JUST 'TRYING' TO MAKE A LIVING TOO, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP. AS FOR 'RYAN' HE HAS ENOUGH THINGS ON HIS PLATE TOO, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE'S 'TRYING' TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD TOO!!!!!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD 'GET A LIFE' AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 'JERK'!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the hospital closing rooms and its tryin... 6 hr Doesnt matter 16
does anyone kno where he is 14 hr Let it go 48
Brittney Jordan 14 hr Its a Jordan 2
Press Pressrepulican Fri Nozey 13
To school board Fri Ridiculous 10
Lawn Service Apr 21 jason 7
prostitution Apr 21 florida bound 20
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE