Death of Baby Jesse Smith

Death of Baby Jesse Smith

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

A Broken System

Middlebury, VT

#1 Feb 17, 2012
HERE IS THE QUESTION:

Will our lawmakers and policymakers make an attempt to *begin* to fix a very and long-broken system in the wake of the tragic death of
Baby Jesse Smith.

NOW, this is what will happen:

They will scatter like rats.
They will point fingers at one another, to the media and behind closed doors.
They will try to hide behind ineffective, bad laws.
They will blame everyone but themselves.
AND MOSTLY, THEY WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO "FORGET" AND THE UPROAR TO DIE DOWN.(This is what they do.)

The question is: Are YOU going to let them get away with their part in the death of Baby Jesse Smith?! Will you forget Baby James Smith?
Millions of dollars

San Diego, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Well said. And how true!

We pay all the players in this sytem how many millions of dollars per year in NYS, and for what?

I personally do not know one person who has a good story to tell about their experience with CPS, whether it be former foster children or foster parents. And, I know some of both.

Thousands of state workers collecting a paycheck and benefits every week, at your espense, and for what?? It's a travesty.
BigBobDickHead

Cobleskill, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Awww

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2012
BigBobDickHead wrote:
Awww
It doesn't take much to exhaust your vocabulary, does it?
I step on bugs

Johnstown, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Bedbugbob wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to exhaust your vocabulary, does it?
Bob, why are you always ranting on people who are less fortunate than us to have proper vocabulary ? its there fault they type fast and do not pay attention to what the write. As for you "BOB", why are you always slamming people on here like its your meaning for life or aka "JOB" to ? Would this be a way of making you feel better for a past events that has happened in your life? now now bob don't you know you cant change the past but you can move on. I wish you the best bob and remember look under you bed for " BEDBUGS". That is all

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Lola wrote:
BigBobDickHead wrote:
Aww
<quoted text>Bed, be careful about getting that guy mad. He has a scary name.
His name explains much. Such a thinker usually pays child support for 20 years.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2012
I step on bugs wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, why are you always ranting on people who are less fortunate than us to have proper vocabulary ? its there fault they type fast and do not pay attention to what the write. As for you "BOB", why are you always slamming people on here like its your meaning for life or aka "JOB" to ? Would this be a way of making you feel better for a past events that has happened in your life? now now bob don't you know you cant change the past but you can move on. I wish you the best bob and remember look under you bed for " BEDBUGS". That is all
Bad vocabulary and poor skills in English, reflect on a mentality of people that is sub-standard. Granted, some are not by choice, but the majority are society drop-outs that are capable of bettering themselves. Respect is earned, not demanded. If they don't know the difference between "there, their and they're" "than and then" or a host of other simple english words, then how solid is their opinion on anything. Do I look down on them? No. As a matter of fact, I realize foreigners have a difficult time with our language and they're doing the best that they can.
I step on bugs

Johnstown, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Bedbugbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad vocabulary and poor skills in English, reflect on a mentality of people that is sub-standard. Granted, some are not by choice, but the majority are society drop-outs that are capable of bettering themselves. Respect is earned, not demanded. If they don't know the difference between "there, their and they're" "than and then" or a host of other simple english words, then how solid is their opinion on anything. Do I look down on them? No. As a matter of fact, I realize foreigners have a difficult time with our language and they're doing the best that they can.
If they did "drop out" or if there "foreigners", were is it our place to judge them for there vocabulary? Regardless respect is earned, not given. How do you suppose to get respect when in fact your not given respect to them? Some can write, some can not, either way it is not are place to cast judgement. I for one have no respect for people that judge people.. If people would take the time to read the book, instead of just the cover, maybe they would know the whole story.
murof

Warrensburg, NY

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Bedbugbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow BBB I agreed with your post 100% until you had to ruin it by the mention of foreigners.As we both know many if not most of them have a better grasp of our English language than most Americans.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 29, 2012
I step on bugs wrote:
<quoted text> If they did "drop out" or if there "foreigners", were is it our place to judge them for there vocabulary? Regardless respect is earned, not given. How do you suppose to get respect when in fact your not given respect to them? Some can write, some can not, either way it is not are place to cast judgement. I for one have no respect for people that judge people.. If people would take the time to read the book, instead of just the cover, maybe they would know the whole story.
It should read "their vocabulary" in your reply. "There" refers to a place. "Your not given respect" is more bad English by you. The word "your" is possessive. You needed to use the word "you're" which means you are. "are place" should read our place. You need to pick up a 6th grade English book.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 29, 2012
murof wrote:
<quoted text>Wow BBB I agreed with your post 100% until you had to ruin it by the mention of foreigners.As we both know many if not most of them have a better grasp of our English language than most Americans.
Right you are. Many believe they don't speak very good English, even when they are easy to understand. I always tell them their English is fine. You know what else seems to be the normal thing with foreigners? They are almost always polite.
I cannot believe it

San Diego, CA

#13 Feb 29, 2012
You idiots turn such a tragic event into this moronic banter? So classy...so intelligent...so self-serving...
WOW

Warrensburg, NY

#17 Feb 29, 2012
Let's rewind a bit.There has been and always will be out of control violent people living with the individuals with disabilities.There has been and always will be out of control violent people living freely in your community.So what really is your point, if is there one?
Just because you can not separate one individual from another without labeling them it does not mean the rest of society are incapable of doing so.I know when I see a group of individuals at the stores or on walks I don't think they all must be violent just because I know one can lose control once in awhile.It is ridiculous to think that "old man in wheelchair" has to be a violent offender just because there is one living in another home somewhere.
I step on bugs

Johnstown, NY

#18 Feb 29, 2012
Bedbugbob wrote:
<quoted text>
It should read "their vocabulary" in your reply. "There" refers to a place. "Your not given respect" is more bad English by you. The word "your" is possessive. You needed to use the word "you're" which means you are. "are place" should read our place. You need to pick up a 6th grade English book.
Mr bed bug i know that you feed off this like a energy that feeds you wicked soul, so i'am not going to bash you or talk shit, cause that is what you thrive off from. It is said and i quote " it takes a bigger man to walk away" end quote. the look on your face when you realize you will be alone in this world will be priceless. I guess sometimes its finding the imperfections in a person and realizing that you yourself is not either is what matters in this world. You my friend should have a lesson in life facts. that is all

Location hidden

#19 Mar 1, 2012
I step on bugs wrote:
<quoted text> Mr bed bug i know that you feed off this like a energy that feeds you wicked soul, so i'am not going to bash you or talk shit, cause that is what you thrive off from. It is said and i quote " it takes a bigger man to walk away" end quote. the look on your face when you realize you will be alone in this world will be priceless. I guess sometimes its finding the imperfections in a person and realizing that you yourself is not either is what matters in this world. You my friend should have a lesson in life facts. that is all
Bottom line is this....if one cannot write in the same English that a 6th grader becomes proficient at, what makes me think that your opinion should be valued more than a 6th grader's opinion?
To Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Mar 1, 2012
WOW wrote:
Let's rewind a bit.There has been and always will be out of control violent people living with the individuals with disabilities.There has been and always will be out of control violent people living freely in your community.So what really is your point, if is there one?
Just because you can not separate one individual from another without labeling them it does not mean the rest of society are incapable of doing so.I know when I see a group of individuals at the stores or on walks I don't think they all must be violent just because I know one can lose control once in awhile.It is ridiculous to think that "old man in wheelchair" has to be a violent offender just because there is one living in another home somewhere.
You have never addressed the issue: Why are you housing sex offenders, when there are other disabled on a waiting list?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiring process at international paper 4 hr Its that time 5
Crack dealing N****r 13 hr ROS 12
Really 20 hr Bob 6
Americanism not globalism Sat Make America First 28
Samantha a Sat Herformerfriend 4
Ashley Dec 2 Smashed up 4
Dallas Dec 2 Cash 2

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance