Dopey

Howes Cave, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

I have always believed a pawn shop could do quite nicely in Ticonderoga.
Agree

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

unbelievable wrote:
And you people wonder why your town is the way it is! It's a business people! It is someone trying to better themselves. Ignorance is running rampant in Ticonderoga folks! Think about it... Dunkin Donuts...Closed...Lowes...Clos ed. You people bash everyone and everything. You complain about big box stores, guess what? They bring jobs to your town. You complain about tourists and "out of towners" Guess what? They bring revenue to that podunk shithole you call home. I am wasting my time nothing or no one will ever change in the big city of Ticonderoga.
Most likely the people that are complaining are the ones who are on welfare and don't have to worry about making a paycheck.....those people disgust me to no end!!
tattoo me

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely the people that are complaining are the ones who are on welfare and don't have to worry about making a paycheck.....those people disgust me to no end!!
It sounds like a business that may or may not fail.Get a tattoo
where you can cover it up.
Most people who complain all the time on welfare,probably got denied,and are mad they are court ordered to pay support or honestly believe you can grow rich on welfare,yes i was on it and no i did not get rich i hated it ,that's why i got a job,to pay for my tattoo's,and i don't b*tch when my income tax comes in so i can get more tatt's.
rusty s

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

i called the place yesterday to see if they were open; the guy was very gruff. I checked the facebook page for their work and decided NOPE. Terrible line control. Go to Glens Falls or Saratoga.
Got to be kidding

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

I agree "unbelievable". I am so happy that I up and left that area. They feast upon their own and wonder why anyone could even have it in them to want to run or own a buisness there. They drive out the good and dwell on the bad. Ticonderoga is a joke and very few ppl and good things come from that town. Rich in history while the society goes down to hell in flames! Very sad that our community has gone to shambles in the way it has even in the past ten yrs! If it weren't for the Mill and the Fort that place would be nothing but a ghost town! Everyone there needs to face their own facts and their own lifes for when they do that lil town might have a chance! Wishful thinking but ya never know!
silent rage

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

unbelievable wrote:
And you people wonder why your town is the way it is! It's a business people! It is someone trying to better themselves. Ignorance is running rampant in Ticonderoga folks! Think about it... Dunkin Donuts...Closed...Lowes...Clos ed. You people bash everyone and everything. You complain about big box stores, guess what? They bring jobs to your town. You complain about tourists and "out of towners" Guess what? They bring revenue to that podunk shithole you call home. I am wasting my time nothing or no one will ever change in the big city of Ticonderoga.
EFFING OUTSTANDING! I agree with you 100%! They bitch and complain about no jobs, no culture, no opportunity, and empty storefronts, and then bash everyone and everything that tries to bring something to the town! I mean WTF people? Have some pride in your town or shut the hell up and keep your opinion to yourself! Some of us wanna see successful businesses in this area, not a bunch of unemployed, useless, drug addicts and alcoholics sittin around on their lazy asses living off off the few of us that are struggling to survive and actually take care of our families with pride and can't get a tiny bit of help from the government but we can keep paying out the ass in taxes for some to never work a day in their life and continue to show future generations how to lve on handouts without actually EARNING a goddamn thing! Well......I guess I just started rambling a bit there! lol Sorry. Had to be said. I wish the new business lots of success. I have already seen some of his work today and he seems to be very talented! Good luck.
My opinion

Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

To Got to be kidding. If you you don't/didn't realize there are 'many' very good people in this town when you lived here then we are 'happy' you you are gone. We will 'make a comeback' without the likes of you. Good riddance!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

i think people in ti spend to much time judging one another. so someone opened a tattoo shop good for them they are trying to make a living and bring something into town. i think people do get judged on tattoo's and they dont do the greatest in interviews but i also agree with the one post that says normally its the people that dont have tattoo's that bit#$ the most. people get judged for many things piercings tattoos there hair being colored funny if you dont like tattoos dont judge the shop they didnt open for you they opened for the people that enjoy expressing them self like myself i have tattoos some for the ones that have passed in my life and for my kids. but you will always have haters in anything so good day to the haters i think i might go get a tattoo now.lol
confused

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

I am a college educated professional person with a tattoo. I was smart enough to get it in a place where it can be covered up when needed and shown the rest of the time. Tattoos are a form of art. It is one's god given right to express themselves and if tattoos are the way they want to do then great. I am also in agreement that when young people have many tattoos that are visible this can ruin their chances of employment. Be smart when you get one. And to the individual that opened his own shop - good for you.
What

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

wtf wrote:
i think people in ti spend to much time judging one another. so someone opened a tattoo shop good for them they are trying to make a living and bring something into town. i think people do get judged on tattoo's and they dont do the greatest in interviews but i also agree with the one post that says normally its the people that dont have tattoo's that bit#$ the most. people get judged for many things piercings tattoos there hair being colored funny if you dont like tattoos dont judge the shop they didnt open for you they opened for the people that enjoy expressing them self like myself i have tattoos some for the ones that have passed in my life and for my kids. but you will always have haters in anything so good day to the haters i think i might go get a tattoo now.lol
"People with tattoos don't do the greatest in interviews" You really just said that? Guess what? I have tattoos.. And guess what? I am the one that interviews... Am I uneducated? Nope, I have an MBA. Am I jobless? Nope, I run a multi-million dollar company and make 6 figures. Having a tattoo has no bearing on how you interview.
woah

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

rusty s wrote:
i called the place yesterday to see if they were open; the guy was very gruff. I checked the facebook page for their work and decided NOPE. Terrible line control. Go to Glens Falls or Saratoga.
They have a facebook name? What's the Name??
Travis Roy Stockcar Boy

Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

I want a tatoo on my arm that says 'Baby', I want another one that just say 'Hey' .
Dopey

Howes Cave, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Travis Roy Stockcar Boy wrote:
I want a tatoo on my arm that says 'Baby', I want another one that just say 'Hey'.
Shutup and run my moonshine.
Never again

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Tisure got the shallow end of the gene pool.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

woah wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a facebook name? What's the Name??
i agree with you im not saying that it will stop you from getting a job im saying that people judge you when you have tattoos thats all.
helpful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Travis Roy Stockcar Boy wrote:
I want a tatoo on my arm that says 'Baby', I want another one that just say 'Hey'.
the facebook page is st denis adirondack ink. i was on there yesterday and i do not see what this guy is talking about. The tattoos i seen were good. The guys not the greatest looking guy in the world but looks better then alot that comes out of ti
Chelsea

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

James has done 2 of my tattoos and he has done many for my bf an we have jobs.. You can have tattoos and still have a great job i mean there are places on your body that people cant see.. James is trying to make a living doing this an is doing it the right way.. and if u really stop and think about it all people are gonna get tattoos if they want them, there ether gonna do it themselvs or have someone do it thats not clean an has never done it before, or there gonna go to a shop someplace farther away an spend even m ore money.. and what people do with there money is there deal so dont talk shit or put down his shop untill u have gone down to his shop an talk to him an hear his story
hmmm

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Does this place do peircing's
Wild

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Chelsea wrote:
James has done 2 of my tattoos and he has done many for my bf an we have jobs.. You can have tattoos and still have a great job i mean there are places on your body that people cant see.. James is trying to make a living doing this an is doing it the right way.. and if u really stop and think about it all people are gonna get tattoos if they want them, there ether gonna do it themselvs or have someone do it thats not clean an has never done it before, or there gonna go to a shop someplace farther away an spend even m ore money.. and what people do with there money is there deal so dont talk shit or put down his shop untill u have gone down to his shop an talk to him an hear his story
Spell check please!!!!!!!!!
silent rage

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

no they dont do piercings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 6,400
Mill hiring 12 hr must be blind 20
Putnam Judge cheating on wife 16 hr ssshhh 4
Runnings- a perfect fit 22 hr Never Happy 6
Christopher Lambert Mon Mineville Moron 27
druggie thief Mon gross 7
anybody know about spiders (Sep '08) Mon Walt chapleau 27

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••