Ivy Taylor

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

if you don't like it i'm sure you could drive to glensfalls and do your shopping with the price of gas have fun
loop

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Great Value and Byrne milk are the exact same product in with a different label on it!
seen it wrote:
i have also seen that the wal mart milk goes bad before its freshness date, so we switched to byrne's milk when shopping at the mart.
however, i noticed that the byrne
s milk freshness date always seems to be within a few days of purchase (like 2 to 3 days).
so, i am thinking they are skimping on the byrne's delivery in hopes of customers buying thier great value milk, because seemingly in theory it will last longer.
Robert

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

The last three gallons of milk I got at Walmart went bad well before the date--one in 4 days after leaving the store. Who wants to take nasty foul smelling milk back in your car. You know it will spill!!!!Walmart is really slipping! The lazy ass door greeters never have hand baskets there for you and you have to LOOK for one. If they are getting paid do the job--keep the damn baskets there! Try to return someting there. They put the dumbest employee they have at the returns desk on purpose to deter returns!Shame on Walmart and I wish we had another option. Kick their ass Sam Walton!
Inferno

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

How about the fact that the "EXPRESS" lane is always staffed by the absolutely slowest and most inept cashier? I love being 2nd in line with 2 items and watching 3 people go through the next lane with full carts before the cashier at the express lane can complete the transaction for the customer in front of me. Takes the whole "EXPRESS" out of the express lane!
Milk

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Drink your milk faster
Walmart Produce Sucks

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I refuse to buy produce from Walmart anymore due to the product going bad several days before the expiration date. This has happened with sliced watermelon, diced onions, and diced tomatoes. Also the strawberries tend to start going bad a day or two after they are bought.
An outsider

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

wally wrote:
buy bread and milk from walmart daily. Never had a problem. If ur milk did go bad, bring it back and they will be happy to exchange it or refund your money. Milk comes from the same place as Stewarts and every other milk selling store in the area so don't start blaming walmart for their product. Bread comes from freihoffer so next time u see the vendor stocking bread, because walmart employees do not stock the bread, tell him to check his product before putting it out.
Where did you ever get your information from? Stewarts purchases raw milk from local farmer and then processes the milk here locally in their own plant. Your information or statement is non factual!
nate

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

ok I have some milk I bought on March 13th this year 2013 that is, I see there's people that are complaining about milk spoiling in three days but I don't think milk is supposed to stay good past a month because it has been a month and the milk I have still smells and taste like it was when it was new......this raises some major questions what is in that milk right now to make it last that long it can't be good for you so I urge anyone else to try this experiment with Walmart milk I think you'll find the same going on right now all I know is I don't think that's milk that have something to do with that Monsanto or something
Shiva

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Disappointed wrote:
Has anyone else had milk from Walmart that has an expiration date of June 10th that has already gone bad? I have had two containers that have gone bad before their expiration date, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this inconvenience like I have.
Yes, even my milk of 2 gallons gone bad before the expiration date of June 10th. So how do we get reimbursed for this?
Okay now

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Read Post #25 about refunds.
The first message was posted two years ago, I don't think that milk would be any good now.
Why

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

sinner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, God flubbed on this one. Can't thank God for Walmart. But i will if we get an Aldi, Price Chopper or the like!
buy hood milk you will never have this problem.
Alrighty

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Stewart's, Hood or any milk from the VT side my kids love. If I grab a gallon from Walmart in a pinch they always notice & complain. If u were adding something to it it would probable be fine for most people but I do not let my kids have that junk in their milk.
just saying

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Alrighty wrote:
Stewart's, Hood or any milk from the VT side my kids love. If I grab a gallon from Walmart in a pinch they always notice & complain. If u were adding something to it it would probable be fine for most people but I do not let my kids have that junk in their milk.
just fyi the milk from Walmart also comes from Vermont so I'm not sure what point ur trying to make.
Just Me

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Robert wrote:
The last three gallons of milk I got at Walmart went bad well before the date--one in 4 days after leaving the store. Who wants to take nasty foul smelling milk back in your car. You know it will spill!!!!Walmart is really slipping! The lazy ass door greeters never have hand baskets there for you and you have to LOOK for one. If they are getting paid do the job--keep the damn baskets there! Try to return someting there. They put the dumbest employee they have at the returns desk on purpose to deter returns!Shame on Walmart and I wish we had another option. Kick their ass Sam Walton!
I guess nothing satisfies you so I suggest you shop somewhere else.
TwS

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

The milk I bought this time turned into curdled milk the third day after I got it and eight days before the ex date this is the second time that this happened
soup

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Poster #57, see post #51. There's almost always at least two brands of milk in the Walmart cooler (in Ticonderoga; in Las Vegas Nevada, maybe more?), so choose accordingly. Check your fridge temp, also.
TessandraFae

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Yes, and the June 17th batch is bad too.
Retired

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

TessandraFae wrote:
if
If everyone brought there bad milk back to walmart and got a refund maybe tey would do something about.
soup

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

TessandraFae wrote:
Are you in Texas or New York?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 49 min Lol 16,772
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Wake up 6,333
curious 8 hr really 5
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
men 10 hr bi-curious 12
Bi women 16 hr interesting 4
lord how's st and pot plants found 16 hr WHY did they stop him 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••