ALL Deadbeat Fathers
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Starting to wonder

Hudson, NY

#91 Nov 19, 2013
I'm sure they're is no shortage of deadbeat dads but talking about peoples families is trashy even if your not a deadbeat. People use the scumbag word freely but in the end name calling and finger pointing isn't making this a better town. The invisible caste system in place is just as sickening as any of the other problems that plague this town. We got people with good jobs and good money complaining about the poor. When in reality it's easier to kill a snake by chopping off it's head then picking off the scales one by one. Hopefully you are intelligent enough to understand the metaphor. But if not what I meant was it doesn't matter how many people pay in, if the money and the economy aren't managed correctly by our leadership.

Believe it or not some people have legitimate problems that aren't written all over their face, so to down people whose situations you don't completely understand is illogical and ignorant. Getting sloshed and talking sh*t about other people less fortunate or more troubled then you doesn't make you a outstanding citizen. I get that you make money and you have the right to do so but talking about someones kids might just get you killed. So unless you are saying what you are saying for someones benefit then, I'm going to assume it's for your own sick pleasure. United we stand, divided we fall. I can't believe some of you are so arrogant as to think you can stand by yourself.
I think

San Diego, CA

#92 Nov 19, 2013
I think that most people do not mind helping out others by way of government benefits or food shelves or thrift shops or the various other ways we can donate to the poor.

However, the are people--and we all know that it's true--that have been living off the taxpayers for years, decades and even generations! This is wrong. By anyone's standards, this is wrong. Everyone must make a real and meaningful effort to carry their own weight. Otherwise, we are all going to suffer in the end. The working people can't feed themselves and their loved ones, and everyone else's too forever.

Sadly, this is how so many of our residents grew up--their example was a parent (or parents) who didn't work, worked under the table, or worked as little as possible, all while taking every "benefit" that they could get. So, they have no good example of what a "work ethic" is. Big problem! These same people seem to have no idea how to budget or generally handle money, e.g., we have a big screen tv, with all cable channels, but we need you/taxpayer to buy our food. Really?

The worst thing is that this is how their children have to live, and they will get teased--as hard as we try to control bullying, and should. Plainly speaking, some parents don't care.

The system is broken and needs a major overhaul. The system we have in place is unfair and mostly uesless to everyone, employed or not.
wondering

Northville, NY

#93 Nov 19, 2013
If a child lives with its mother (who doesnt work) whom also lives under the grandmothers roof(who does work) and expects everyone else to pay her way wouldnt she be considered a deadbeat mom also. She doesnt want the dad involved because he wont hand her cash. so she uses threats to show how mature she is. but in a week she will need help because she is exhausted. GET A JOB.... Quit expecting the world to pamper you as it has for the last 20 years.
Exactly

Burlington, VT

#94 Nov 21, 2013
These "parents" are too self-involved to care how their 'welfare queen' ways affect their children. Very sad.
I think wrote:
I think that most people do not mind helping out others by way of government benefits or food shelves or thrift shops or the various other ways we can donate to the poor.
However, the are people--and we all know that it's true--that have been living off the taxpayers for years, decades and even generations! This is wrong. By anyone's standards, this is wrong. Everyone must make a real and meaningful effort to carry their own weight. Otherwise, we are all going to suffer in the end. The working people can't feed themselves and their loved ones, and everyone else's too forever.
Sadly, this is how so many of our residents grew up--their example was a parent (or parents) who didn't work, worked under the table, or worked as little as possible, all while taking every "benefit" that they could get. So, they have no good example of what a "work ethic" is. Big problem! These same people seem to have no idea how to budget or generally handle money, e.g., we have a big screen tv, with all cable channels, but we need you/taxpayer to buy our food. Really?
The worst thing is that this is how their children have to live, and they will get teased--as hard as we try to control bullying, and should. Plainly speaking, some parents don't care.
The system is broken and needs a major overhaul. The system we have in place is unfair and mostly uesless to everyone, employed or not.
nope

Comstock Park, MI

#95 Jun 23, 2014
How about all the porter a-holes. The term dead beat originated from them
JThatcher

Ticonderoga, NY

#96 Jun 23, 2014
dad wrote:
you all got it wrong the biggest dead best around is Jeremy Thatcher he slaps his kids around all the time even gave one a brain tumor, he sits on his ass n lets his mother in law support him he's a worthless piece of shit
That's hilarious considering my mother in law doesn't work truth be told, I on the other hand do I take care of my own business doing lawn care and tree removal, also I shampoo carpets and occasionally drive medical taxi ,seems how you were curious , ihave my own car (I paid for by working) not given to me I receive no welfare or benefits. As for Keegan who is not my son he was born with a tumor in his frontal lobe,which is located between his eyes. I take care of responsibilities that are not mine and work so I guess that makes me a dead beat well opinions are like asshol*$ everyone has one. This was probably wrote by a scared little punk who is and will always be to much of a pus*y to post a name . I don't beat my kids but I will beat YOU.
funny man

Ticonderoga, NY

#97 Jun 27, 2014
Eats popcorn laughs and reads on lmfao. This is the one reason why I hate to. So little to do that I can come on here in free time and see crack pot jokes get turned in people. I'm not sticking up for any side but nobody can judge another person leave that to god or a higher power. WE ARE ALL FLAWED IN OUR OWN WAYS!!!! Some may be true and others not but look at this you all are showing signs that you morally have no life by posting back and fourth name calling and slandering. Use this time to soak up sun. Swim idk but a lot of you need a break from the screen that's for sure
JThatcher

Ticonderoga, NY

#98 Jun 27, 2014
funny man wrote:
Eats popcorn laughs and reads on lmfao. This is the one reason why I hate to. So little to do that I can come on here in free time and see crack pot jokes get turned in people. I'm not sticking up for any side but nobody can judge another person leave that to god or a higher power. WE ARE ALL FLAWED IN OUR OWN WAYS!!!! Some may be true and others not but look at this you all are showing signs that you morally have no life by posting back and fourth name calling and slandering. Use this time to soak up sun. Swim idk but a lot of you need a break from the screen that's for sure
So explains to me why your on here Mr. Righteous , commenting and such I was made aware through other sources and figured hey why not stick up for myself.
hmmmm

United States

#99 Jun 28, 2014
Does anyone know where cody terielle is?
Sooo

Ticonderoga, NY

#100 Jul 14, 2014
Wth?
dont judge

United States

#101 Jul 19, 2014
I am someone trying to stop drama on here. When you guys talk trash about people you are no better than what they do. people change trust me i went qith a guy done everythinng wrong drugs cheating and hes now clean and takes care of his kids i dont support drama or people judging you can judgge me all you want but this site has got worse ita pretty sad u guys dont relize that words hurt and that u soon relize that u r no better talking trash then they are. have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber crowe working at Caz's store 1 hr JAFTR 17
Back in county jail 3 hr Rose 4
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) 10 hr Watcher 66
Any hookers in town? 14 hr Me so h 1
Bored, any single ladies in town? 14 hr Bored 1
#release the memo Sun Make America First 7
Darrin West (Jul '17) Jan 19 Just an observation 14

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance