ALL Deadbeat Fathers
Wondering

Burlington, VT

#46 Apr 17, 2013
Is D.H. Dave?
Heard That wrote:
Isn't this another case of father denying that he's the father?
His family has big mouths!
<quoted text>
resident

Port Henry, NY

#47 Apr 17, 2013
What about the dead beat Mothers? my child hasn't seen a check in 14 months, And I paid for over 10 years till she moved in with me, 4 years ago?
Address this

Burlington, VT

#48 Apr 18, 2013
On the deadbeat mothers thread.

Get busy and file a petition in court!
resident wrote:
What about the dead beat Mothers? my child hasn't seen a check in 14 months, And I paid for over 10 years till she moved in with me, 4 years ago?
Haile Nolan

Belleville, IL

#49 Apr 23, 2013
my mother didn't get fired for writing "false scripts" so lets get the story straight first.. and who cares who she slept with..that is NONE of your business. how about you raise two children on your own with no support from my so called "father" who didn't have enough time to pick up a phone and to say hello. who has made numerous broken promises, who abused drugs and alcohol, who forgets my birthday, Sherry i don't know if you recall getting in mine and my brother's face and telling us how Jeff doesn't love us and never did and thats the reason he never showed up to my dances and stuff. you all are selfish IT IS NOT YOUR LIFE HE SCREWED OVER ITS MINE AND MY BROTHERS. i'm almost 17 years old and i can barely remember a memory with my father. this is NOT your problem first off and secondly he owes us over $50,000. money that we could use, bc being a teenager is expensive especially if you are a single mom working 12 hours a day 4 to 5 days a week. now my mom has a well paying job but when you have two teenagers you have to take care of and bills to pay.. yeah. you start to run out of money. now this isn't a game its zach's and mine life.. how much pain and chaos can you all put us through. this is abut us right? or did you all forget. Jeff forgot too. so JUST FREAKING TURN HIM IN. im sooooo tired of all this an YOU. just leave my mom and family out of your mouth bc my mother is the strongest person i know. we all make mistakes bc we are human. get over it, you aren't in high school anymore and like i said this isn't a silly game you are playing with. its OUR LIFE. i'm proud of me and zach for being well rounded kids through all of this. we don't party or do anything most teens do. we get good grades and we don't allow this to consume our lives. and please don't pity us we have an amazing my family that has helped us. just turn him in, its not that hard. you are just making it a bigger deal than it is. you all run off drama and you are all older than 18. be mature and grow up...thank you
Haile Nolan

Belleville, IL

#50 Apr 23, 2013
OUR LIVES*
Haile Nolan

Belleville, IL

#51 Apr 23, 2013
info wrote:
I think you guys have sue and Sheri mixed up sue like to sleep with all the mill guys that why she left ti BC there was no more to sleep with
NO, we left ti to start a new life. thank you though
Haile Nolan

Belleville, IL

#52 Apr 23, 2013
Bob marley wrote:
<quoted text>. Sue Kelly biggest slam pig around!
I'm more mature than all of you, just stop. You're ignorant level is skyrocketing.
Heard That

San Diego, CA

#54 Apr 30, 2013
Yep.
Wondering wrote:
Is D.H. Dave?
<quoted text>
dick bag

Moriah, NY

#55 May 1, 2013
what about the ladies that cannot remember who they slept with?
How about women

Burlington, VT

#56 May 1, 2013
The women who want to tell everyone how their husband cheated on them and how horrible they are, home wreckers etc., when they cheated, TOO! Hypocrites!!
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#58 May 21, 2013
Lying Mothers wrote:
What about the mothers who lie to the men about who the real father is?
What about the mothers that yank their pants down so often that have no clue who the father is?
Moving mothers

San Diego, CA

#59 May 23, 2013
Or the ones that move from guy to guy, town to town and their poor kids changing schools, sometimes in the middle of the year. Sad.
Tom

Crown Point, NY

#60 May 23, 2013
How can they be gravy train Mamas,"Bitter broads", these ladies are single parents who are owed thousands of dollars in child support. It is very rare in this area for guys to pay child support willing. Many of my coworkers at the mill wait until their wages are garnished and they have no choice. What kind of man doesn't take care of his kids because he knows he should and it is right? I helped my wife raise my kids and was a good example to my grown son who have good marriages.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#62 May 25, 2013
meanwhile........

back at the ranch......
JUST CURIOUS

Port Henry, NY

#63 May 25, 2013
TOM,YOU SAY YOU SET A GOOD EXAMPLE AND HELPED YOUR WIFE TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO? YOU DID NOT SAY THAT YOU WERE DIVORCED. COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ON HOW YOU SET A GOOD EXAMPLE? THANKS!
Laura

Fitchburg, MA

#64 May 25, 2013
Scott Ryan is a dead beat dad for sure !!!
Fred

United States

#66 May 28, 2013
Bitter Broads wrote:
<quoted text>
And we applaud him for it.
Scott, wear the label "Dead-beat dad' with pride.
Cuz you know the term originated with some slimy skanker who expected a free ride for 21 years.
ANd didn't get one.
u kno shot about this guy he is a scum bag that cares about him n himself only doesn't help out with his son at all tere is way mre to wing a parent bsides mney a**hole mney isn't shit how about love !!!
tim

Port Henry, NY

#68 Jun 4, 2013
tom you didn't take care your kid your a loser!
agree

West Hartford, CT

#69 Jun 7, 2013
Kodi n nikki are bad dead beat parents!!!!!!
blank

West Hartford, CT

#70 Jun 7, 2013
Kodi mosier and entire family!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who works for Abby 11 hr More than 14
DWI with kids 18 hr Goby 14
Justin Handy (Feb '17) 18 hr Dolohus 22
Lisa hunsdon 18 hr BillBob 49
Sheilana labatore 19 hr Tony 6
Cody Tierele (Jan '17) 19 hr Penny 14
Darrin West Sat Teacher 6

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance