ALL Deadbeat Fathers
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Why not

South Burlington, VT

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Why just beat up on bad mothers? Everyone is doing such a good job tracking down one deadbeat on here, why not out ALL of them?

Name them!!
What a schmuck

San Diego, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Absolutely! How about Darcy J.? Is he in jail yet? He has...9 or 10 kids!!
oh yeah

Hudson, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
What about dead beat mothers?
NumerO UNO

New York, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Why not wrote:
Why just beat up on bad mothers? Everyone is doing such a good job tracking down one deadbeat on here, why not out ALL of them?
Name them!!
Jim Bell
And also

San Diego, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Fathers who deny that a child is theirs, taking no responsibility with all kinds of excuses for why they are true deadbeats.
You might be surprised...
oh yeah wrote:
What about dead beat mothers?
Boys round here

Port Henry, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
NumerO UNO wrote:
<quoted text> Jim Bell
chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco. Spit
Lying Mothers

South Burlington, VT

#7 Apr 9, 2013
What about the mothers who lie to the men about who the real father is?
seriously

Cortland, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Jeff Nolan....biggest dead beat around.

San Diego, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2013
S.T. had a kid with D.H. And lied to her boyfriend about it. That kid deserves to know the truth!
Lying Mothers wrote:
What about the mothers who lie to the men about who the real father is?
Hmmm

Middlebury, VT

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Is D.H. the same as D.W. And S.T. lives close by??

If so, I know this story. Family members themselves have big mouths. Poor kid!
Bob marley

Albany, NY

#11 Apr 12, 2013
seriously wrote:
Jeff Nolan....biggest dead beat around.
. Sue Kelly biggest slam pig around!
Get A LIFE

Troy, IL

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Hey Bob, at least I wasn't a High school Whore who had to give up a child or a women who fucks everything with legs, lost a house due to a loser husband, or had an abortion from a married man. So continue to sleep and hide him out. Cuz We all know a leopard doesn't change his spots. He cheated on you and will continue to do so. Spreading his skanky ass and crack head body around. Must suck to have to work at Mcdonalds cuz you cant get a job anywhere else. especially since you got fired from walmart. Ya great future. Must suck having to lie and hide a loser dad. Everyone knows you and yours. Have a nice life hiding him out. Cuz he will get caught he always does. Then what you gonna do. I know Find another dick to suck[.. bye
wow

Hillsboro, OH

#13 Apr 12, 2013
I agree 100% with get a life you hit the nail on the head.... If I read your post right you are talking about S.N.?? If so she is a skank, sleeps with anything that walks, also got arrested last year for dwi.... slept her way out of that also...
whoareyou

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Who are you people to judge her? If she sleeps around what business is it of yours? I don't know her well or hardly at all but I really don't think that the amount of people you sleep with tell people what kind of.person you are. How does a topic of dead beat dads turn into a topic on someones sex life
Get A LIFE

Belleville, IL

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Who are you. This was all about child support until she starting calling Sue kelly a slam pig.. She was the one judging. All sue was doing is trying to make a better life for her children. It was never about him and her. She should do the right thing and turn him in and stop hiding him out. If her ex was behind 50,000 she would do exactly same thing to get the money due her children. They never said anything about her until she started downing the mother of his children. All his children. Her sex life is none of our business I agree but if she wants to start the judging then she should understand the consequences

San Diego, CA

#16 Apr 12, 2013
S.T. just a couple blocks up the road.(Not Thorpe!)
Hmmm wrote:
Is D.H. the same as D.W. And S.T. lives close by??
If so, I know this story. Family members themselves have big mouths. Poor kid!
Hmmm

South Burlington, VT

#17 Apr 12, 2013
I was told that he has been running around on his wife for years...and years. Disgusting! Is he still doing it now that she has been sick?
Like wrote:
S.T. just a couple blocks up the road.(Not Thorpe!)
<quoted text>
Nick

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Get A LIFE wrote:
Who are you. This was all about child support until she starting calling Sue kelly a slam pig.. She was the one judging. All sue was doing is trying to make a better life for her children. It was never about him and her. She should do the right thing and turn him in and stop hiding him out. If her ex was behind 50,000 she would do exactly same thing to get the money due her children. They never said anything about her until she started downing the mother of his children. All his children. Her sex life is none of our business I agree but if she wants to start the judging then she should understand the consequences
let's set shit straight my mother yea gotta dwi no she didn't sleep he way out of it she paid for what she did unlike you sue who got fired from your job writing false scripts , my mother chooses to work at mcds and that's her choice , my mother also doesn't sleep around like you have sue if I remember rite the whole mill , what bout your drug problems huh sue when you worked at the bar put your nasty monkey nipples away nobody wants to c them !
Hzbdh

Ticonderoga, NY

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Who did she sleep with at the mill? Please tell us especially if he were married.
seriously

New York, NY

#20 Apr 12, 2013
Does anyone stop and think about how all of J Nolans kids are affected by him being a deadbeat father? A true woman would not hide him from the law. I don't care where she works or who she sleeps with. She needs to take a long look in the mirror and ask herself how she can sleep at night knowing that she is hiding a loser who cheats on her constantly. He couldn't wait to sleep with his brothers wife the minute he went to jail. What an awesome brother. Guess he's a deadbeat at that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offenders Skirting Registration 7 hr Registration Nation 3
Wagon Wheel Restaurant is not a place to order ... 10 hr Yummy 4
Prostitution 11 hr USA 22
Grandma of a senior 18 hr Boycott 25
Slumlords in Ticonderoga 19 hr Well well 26
ticonderoga revitalization (Apr '12) 19 hr Well well 17
True Crime in the Adirondacks (Apr '08) 19 hr Mark Smith 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages