First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Hudson, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
i read in the times of ti that we had to pay for our kids to go this year.$10 a day or for the whole thing?
Day

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
10.00 a day
good thing

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
for breakfast, lunch and arts and crafts, I would say that is a great bargain. Now more free babysitters. HA_HA
mistake

Albany, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
ment to sa NO more free babysittinh
Good deal

Whately, MA

#5 Jun 20, 2013
I called the town offices and they said I can send my kids once a week, twice a week or whenever and that I could just pay as they go....I'd rather pay as they go then pay 200 upfront, also agree that $10 a day and getting breakfast lunch and a snack is a great deal
How much

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Good deal wrote:
I called the town offices and they said I can send my kids once a week, twice a week or whenever and that I could just pay as they go....I'd rather pay as they go then pay 200 upfront, also agree that $10 a day and getting breakfast lunch and a snack is a great deal
How much per day?
Nice

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2013
When does it start and can my kids just show up or do they have to sign up in advance.
Info

West Hartford, CT

#9 Jun 20, 2013
July 8-aug 2 at the ticonderoga elementary/middle school... Pre registration is being strongly encouraged and parents can register their child Monday June 24 from 5-7 at the ti armory or at the town clerks office at anytime
NOEXYET

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2013
What are the grades/ages?
Nice

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Thank you ill put that date on my calendar.
Ages

Hudson, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Ages/grades are usually 5-13 but I kno they accept kids that are going into kindergarten so as long as they are going to be I kindergarten then they can go

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jun 21, 2013
I also asked how many kids they have signed up so far and they said around 60 so I'm guessing they need more cuz they mentioned to tell everyone that there was still time to sign up
looks good

Cheshire, CT

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Im sending my 5 yr old and 10 yr old...my 10 yr old loved the beach
dick bag

Mineville, NY

#16 Jun 22, 2013
arts and crafts are nice but they need to teach math
just wondering

Ticonderoga, NY

#17 Jun 22, 2013
is it just for ticonderoga children or can others go?
All kids

Earlville, NY

#18 Jun 22, 2013
I know that summer kids from Hague go, call the town office and ask
Teach your children well

Ticonderoga, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2013
dick bag wrote:
arts and crafts are nice but they need to teach math
I bet some of those crafts will teach children skills they will use in life. Measuring, cutting, following step by step directions, writing, eye/hand coordination, team work, socialization, just to name a few. Thank you Ticonderoga for providing a safe, nurturing summer program for our children of this community.

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Paper said Sign ups r today @ the armory 5-7
Program

Ticonderoga, NY

#21 Jun 24, 2013
You do not have to be from Ticonderoga. The problem is counselors are being hired by the number enrolled. So if too many wait and do not enroll early, there might be a space issue. I believe the law is 12 students per counselor.
snitches

Ticonderoga, NY

#23 Jun 25, 2013
they do offer scholarships for those that cant afford the fee. meals are free and are not from the town program. they are from nutritional program. Any children in the town can attend the meals regardless if they attend the summer program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who works for Abby 5 hr More than 11
Christina pig 5 hr More than 7
keith porter 15 hr Make america grea... 21
Precription drug sales 15 hr Decades of traffic 16
Elena 21 hr Heh 1
Carla Peters Wed Marlin Brandon 30
Darrin West Wed Car Dealer 5

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance