hahaha2011

North Adams, MA

#1 Jan 9, 2011
he is a scumbag peice of sh*t he uses people and talks sh*t behind there backs and i even heard he was gay ha ha ha what a worthless peice of trash
Anonymous

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2011
i know this person real well AND he is not gay and if he was what does it matter. last thing i knew it wasnt illegal to be gay. And last thing i knew he minds his own business. Topix should die. It just gives people a reason to bitch and degrade everyone... Its sad and pathetic the only reason i ever come on like 1nce in a month is to make sure my family isnt being talked about... its sad
Sara

Cobleskill, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Buddy i wrote the reply i am his daughter Sara fuller So grow up. There is no reason for people to ome on here just to bash strangers and as far as i know this hahaha Person has written a ton of shit about people on topix and i would myself love to find out who this person is.
rudolph

Cobleskill, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2011
... >.<
Mel

Pulaski, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I don't see where Mike has ever hurt anyone by posting such nasty stuff on Facebook or anywhere else. He has only tried to help people. I guess this is what comes from trying to help? Maybe before people go throwing stones... they should figure out if they are perfect or not. My guess is no...
Sadie

Cobleskill, NY

#7 Jan 28, 2012
TROLL I LOVE YOU! F*CK THE HATERRRRS!
DON'T TALK SH!T CAUSE YOU AIN'T HIM!
ohwow

Cobleskill, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Maybe we should all MIND OUR OWN! It doesn't matter what someone's sexual orientation is! it makes no difference in who a person is, or what he/she does! GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apt buildings across from post office 8 hr single dad 18
ti town board meeting 11 hr This aint VT 10
warning to all young females 12 hr Been there 5
town clean up 21 hr voter 22
McDonald's in Ticonderoga Thu Facts 19
Keort Morse for Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Jan '14) Thu Blah blah 27
sidewalks Thu pissed 10
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE