Since: Jun 07

Cobleskill, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2008
what happened to adams rib??? closed.. or is the bar doing way too much, staff cant seem to work at the resturant.
is it true

Albany, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2008
I heard ther same thing....staff troubles and bar troubles whats up?
I wonder

Cobleskill, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2008
Humm....I am not sure....I went there Saturday night with some friends and they were moving the divider....so not sure on that...will have to wait to hear more I guess..
Little Mans Mom

Cobleskill, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2008
I completely agree with Info Girl! That place runs 24/7 and maybe the man needs a break and some quality time with his son! If 1/2 the people in Ti worked as hard as Darren did, we'd be living in a much better place.
CWD

Cobleskill, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2008
darren is loser all you have to is watch that place is going down hill fast.
CWD

Cobleskill, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2008
you are his latest fling arent you?
but why

Troy, NY

#9 Jul 21, 2008
Wow CWD....I have to say that you are sort of rude, but on the other hand...I walk by there and eat there often, and never noticed all the improvements mentioned above.
however....Darren is working hard, and family is important.
Who ever this weeks fling is...happens to be his business.
doesn't he have a wife?
He has always been nothihng but nice to me, and I see all the improvements he is making.
idiots

Catskill, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2008
why would you close a resturant on a weekend?afraid you might get some business?
Little Mans Mom

Cobleskill, NY

#12 Jul 21, 2008
I thought one of the earlier posts said "maybe" closing on Sundays. Sundays & Mondays in the hospitality/restaurant business are typically your slowest days. Close one of those days and give your staff (and yourself) off to spend time with their own families. That's why I'd close on a Sunday. I can also only guess that the amount of revenue he brings in for a Sunday Brunch doesn't even come close to his payroll and operating expenditures for the day. Just my thoughts.
Ticonderogian

Athol, NY

#13 Jul 21, 2008
CWD wrote:
darren is loser all you have to is watch that place is going down hill fast.
We go to Adams Rib often and that is because its a good place to go. We always get a decent meal and good service. I also have to say everytime we go there there are plenty of others in the resturant as well. So he must be doing something right.
next howd you know

Malone, NY

#14 Jul 22, 2008
[QUOTE
doesn't he have a wife?
[/QUOTE]
No she finaly left his dirty lowlife cheating @ss
dolly

Howes Cave, NY

#15 Jul 23, 2008
you people on here are nuts,maybe people make mistakes people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. darren has a good family don't you people ever think about how you hurt people guess not you must be never make mistakes
get a grip

Crown Point, NY

#16 Jul 25, 2008
he may work hard and the bussiness may be good for ti and him but why dont you try working for him and then maybe you will see what people are talking about.
issue

Cobleskill, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2008
Darren is a bumb who tries to act like he is god!!!Cheatingstake several times is a scum. on his wife once is a mi
wow

Schenectady, NY

#18 Aug 1, 2008
issue wrote:
Darren is a bumb who tries to act like he is god!!!Cheatingstake several times is a scum. on his wife once is a mi
First of all its BUM not BUMB...just because it rhymes with DUMB doesnt mean you spell it the same. As for your second sentence...did you fall asleep half way thru or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apt buildings across from post office 2 hr Yuck 11
To school board 2 hr Mom 24
Rapist back in jail 5 hr Calm down 6
car accident 6 hr Ouch 2
Drama at Ti hospital with local pill head last ... 9 hr truth 3
McDonald's in Ticonderoga Sun Fort Ti Fuzz 10
Why is the hospital closing rooms and its tryin... May 1 fudpucker 24
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE