Corrupt NYS Child Support Laws
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Better judgement

Cobleskill, NY

#92 May 14, 2012
Enjoy the extortion payments Ms. Piggy, when they stop you'll find yourself alone and without anything to put in your disgustingly fat mouth.

You soulless creature from hell.!
Arthur Villagomez

West Sacramento, CA

#94 Apr 9, 2013
I agree with you I have the same problem with New York, I am in a night mare because I reside in California and have to depend on the
administrative ineptitude that court has.
Ivac wrote:
Paying is not the problem. The problem is when child support is so damn high that you can't support yourself. I'll pay as I have always have because it's my obligation but when NYS takes away without reason, that's where I have to draw the line. NYS child support sucks. There is nothing in the system that is a true guideline. They are thieves and they have no answers when you call them. They are far from fair, whether we are talking about the CP or the non CP. It sucks that a system is made up from how a judge's day has been. If he/she is having a bad day! Oh, I feel bad for you.
OMG_ _Good Luck

Burlington, VT

#95 Apr 9, 2013
I feel your pain. Whether you are the person OWING the child support OR the person RECEIVING the child support the Child Support Enforcement Unit and Court are truly a nightmare! The most incompetent and nasty women I have ever met. Ever!
Arthur Villagomez wrote:
I agree with you I have the same problem with New York, I am in a night mare because I reside in California and have to depend on the
administrative ineptitude that court has.
<quoted text>
Whos kidding who

Corinth, NY

#96 Apr 9, 2013
C'mon.....who's kidding who ?

Custody = Kidnapping

Child Support = Ransom Demand.

Family Law = State-Sponsored Terrorism.
Dumb

Ticonderoga, NY

#97 Apr 10, 2013
I myself pay child support, i am a stay at home mom of my two children with their father being the main supporter. I pay $50 a month in child support and have no problem with that but sometimes with the price of everything it is hard for us to even have an extra 50 a month. I owed child support $100 and they sent me a letter saying that they were suspending my license. now there are plenty of men out there who owe 10's of thousands of dollars in child support and nothing ever happens to them so how is it that someone who pays every month and falls a little behind is immediatly punished. I think the system is much harder on people who actually pay for their child support.
You may have a point

San Diego, CA

#98 Apr 10, 2013
I think what is happening to you is this:

You are easy to get to. They know where you live. They know your source(s) of income. They have ALL of your info. And, you are NOT trying to hide. So, you are easy to get to.(AND ALSO, you are an easy "statistic of success" for them.)
Dumb wrote:
I myself pay child support, i am a stay at home mom of my two children with their father being the main supporter. I pay $50 a month in child support and have no problem with that but sometimes with the price of everything it is hard for us to even have an extra 50 a month. I owed child support $100 and they sent me a letter saying that they were suspending my license. now there are plenty of men out there who owe 10's of thousands of dollars in child support and nothing ever happens to them so how is it that someone who pays every month and falls a little behind is immediatly punished. I think the system is much harder on people who actually pay for their child support.
And so

Burlington, VT

#100 Oct 9, 2013
You owe only $100 and you are going to be penalized.

BUT, someone else owes $75,000!!! And they just got arrested now?

HOW does that work??
Dumb wrote:
You may have a point

Anonymous Proxy

#101 Oct 10, 2013
There is a BIG problem with some employers paying parents off the books--contractors, loggers, small business owners are the usual suspects.

IF you even think this is going on, call the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance. Report the "business owner AND the person who isn't claiming income. http://www.tax.ny.gov/

You can try to pass that info. along to CSE unit, but I think you might have better luck with NYS Taxation. Good luck!
Tazadaq

Raleigh, NC

#102 Dec 12, 2013
Child Support a debtors prison,“Deadbeat Dads” or Dad’s BEAT TO DEATH?( Parens Patriae)
Looking deeper into CS cases one will find that courts (judges) ruled in favor of the contractual terms to enforce or extend obligations to custodial parents "in the best interests of the child". Really?
From such a prospective, it becomes clear that all CS cases are really contracts/trusts between father (grantor/obligor), the mother (trustee /obligee), and the STATE as beneficiary on behalf of the asset, the defenseless "minor child", claiming a statutory right to enforce a commercial instrument (the contract /trust).
However the States are limited by the federal and state constitutions, and are not allowed to pass any "bills of attainder, ex post facto laws or emit bills of credit or pass laws impairing the obligation or contracts".
The corrupt system use words of art worded statutes, codes, rules, ordinances and because of our own ignorance is bliss view, we consent often unknowingly agree to these unconscious and unconscionable contracts. State constitutions are very clear that imprisonment for debt is prohibited, and trial by jury must never be violated.
http://youtu.be/llG7QJrhzZo
www.lostsheepizrael.org
Good advice to ALL

Anonymous Proxy

#103 Dec 12, 2013
Men AND women. DON'T have children if you can't afford them on YOUR OWN! Don't put yourself in a position where you need somebody else's money to survive. Who wants money from someone who SO BADLY doesn't want to support their own kids? Someday, your children will thank you for it!!!
Better advice

Mineville, NY

#104 Dec 13, 2013
Don't have sex unless you are ready to face the consequences
Todays world

Burlington, VT

#105 Dec 13, 2013
There are so many very effective forms of birth control out there that it is a rare occurrence that someone gets pregnant, unless they are being totally irresponsible.

Have safe sex, safe = birth control and STDs. Extremely little chance of unwanted pregnancies. Pregnancy termination is safe, affordable and legal. Open adoption is becoming more common and is a good choice for some. Condoms! An old and better product that is easily obtainable for BOTH men and women!!!(No, it was not ALL her doing, guy. Sorry.)

And I completely agree with "Good advice to all." If you choose to have a child, be as sure as you can that you can do the job well by yourself. We live in a world full of ridiculously selfish and twisted people. If a man (or woman) doesn't want your child, get rid of them! They will only hurt you and your child with all of their negativity, forever. Some people are definitely like that. God bless.
thieves they are

Hudson, NY

#106 Dec 13, 2013
question wrote:
Why does the support have to go to a collection agency? Can't you just write a check for the amount already decided on. Why/Where does a third party get involved, that's ridiculous. Waste of time getting so many people involved. Agree on the amount/set visitation and stick to it..are there no more common sense folks out there? What a mess, I feel sorry for the children with parents so stressed out.
It has to go thru support collection agency so the county/state can take their cut of the action. Another dollar taken away from the children who need it.
wow

Maspeth, NY

#107 Dec 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
I have no issue paying my Child Support and have never missed a payment, in fact I am garnished every 2 weeks.
Even though it's taken out out automatically New York State Child Support Collections claims I am late with the payments.
I did an investigation and found out that payments deducted from my check every 2 weeks are not posted to the Child Support Collection unit until 7 days after. So I will never be paying ontime since they post the check late. This is so they can collect extra interest on my payment.
I also provide Health-care, Dental , childcare. Over 1000 dollars a month for 1 child. My ex wife smokes cigarettes which I am forced to pay for as well.
My child's teeth are literally rotting out of her mouth because my ex doesn't enforce proper tooth brushing. My daughter doesn't know how to brush her hair or wipe her butt after a bowel movement, so she smells badly.
I am in a court battle now because my ex-wife neglects the simplest of tasks of being a parent. My daughter is 9 years old almost 10 now, she has to have her mother sleep with her at night or she cries like a infant would.
My ex-wife decided that she will not let me see my daughter on my weekends, I took her back to court, it took 8 months to get a court date to enforce my weekends. I was told to go to mediation and to pay for this as well. My ex-wife works as a Paralegal and makes good money.
SO basically I have no issue paying my child support that is not the problem here. I pay even though my child is being abused and neglected I am not allowed to say anything regarding her health or care or I will lose my rights as a father.
I started this post because I am not alone being abused by the Family Court System.
I love my daughter, my ex-wife had a nervous breakdown went BI polar and spent 60,000 dollars on Crack Cocaine, forged checks that she stole from me, left my child in her car running outside the drug dealers house alone for almost an hour. She also had parties at her apt and used drugs with my daughter present.
I have to give this problem to God now because there's nothing more i can do, I tried getting custody and was told by CPS that they can do nothing until my daughter is either hurt, sexually abused or abandoned.
All over the country Father's are stripped of their rights just trying to be in the kids life. It's an epidemic, there's is huge Money for Lawyers, Judges and the court system to continue this form of extortion because of profits, has nothing to do with the children.
Many fathers that lose there job are thrown in jail and then have to have their family come up with the money to pay the ex-wife. This is extortion plain and simple.
I am very sad and depressed now seeing my daughter smile with rotting teeth, she is a good kid and I could give her a good life here in Ticonderoga as I run a small farm and work full time.
The court feels that I should not have my child in the summer while she is on vacation and instead have a childcare provider watch her with other kids that are toddlers.
My ex-wife is a mentally ill woman taking antidepressants and a chain smoker, her mom is also medicated and smokes.
It hurts to see this system work against me and charge me any time I try to intervene and help my daughter.
I have to accept the fact that she will be toothless, overweight, on medication and most likely pregnant by the time she is 16 because the Family Court System is totally against me.
I am basically a sperm donor at this point being held hostage with the threat of jail or lose the very little time I have my daughter if I put up any kind of a fight to help her.
So you tell me ..." Am I a deadbeat dad"? or a dad BEAT TO DEATH..you decide.
You should of filed an emergency order to show cause in family court that would of got you in faster good luck
Truth update

Skowhegan, ME

#109 Jan 27, 2014
I started this thread a while back.

I have not seen my daughter in like 6 months.

The judge in Vermont is going on almost 2 years to make a decision, regarding my weekends, 2 f'ing years!
unfortunate

United States

#110 Jan 29, 2014
Not an excuse, but court cases everywhere are backed up with cases involving a lot of innocent children because judges have to spine, law guardians are useless and CPS is a completely broken agency that hires anybody and everybody. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wips 55 min Real Americans 11
homosexuals (May '17) 4 hr Morbidly obese 10
Scum 10 hr LOL 5
If you got a traffic ticket for obstructed lice... (Apr '09) Sat bluegirl38 113
Lisa hunsdon (May '17) Sat Chicklets 69
Bust in crown point Dec 8 Watcher 10
Dean Morin Dec 8 Walking Dead 6

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance