Corrupt NYS Child Support Laws

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fathers Rights

Rensselaer, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Here is a link to a suit filed to stop the insane COMMUNIST Child Support Laws.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42942978/Koziol-Fil...
child support

Schoharie, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Fathers Rights wrote:
Here is a link to a suit filed to stop the insane COMMUNIST Child Support Laws.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/42942978/Koziol-Fil...
What kind of a FATHER ARE YOU that you would not want to provide food, clothing and shelter (basic needs) of a child you produced? There are WAY TOO MANY BIRDS like you around. Make 'um, dump 'um. There should be more stricter "Child Support Laws" to catch up with birds like you......... County and State way too lax.
famous name

Cobleskill, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2010
IF you did not want to pay up then you should not have played. ONly other thing is to sign court papers to relinquish your parental rights.
mylifesucks

Queensbury, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2010
maybe the ticonderoga police departmet should get a copy of this there so frgging usless anyway.
Ivac

Coram, NY

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Paying is not the problem. The problem is when child support is so damn high that you can't support yourself. I'll pay as I have always have because it's my obligation but when NYS takes away without reason, that's where I have to draw the line. NYS child support sucks. There is nothing in the system that is a true guideline. They are thieves and they have no answers when you call them. They are far from fair, whether we are talking about the CP or the non CP. It sucks that a system is made up from how a judge's day has been. If he/she is having a bad day! Oh, I feel bad for you.
benny hill

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2011
what about deadbeat mothers? laws treat them different.
let me say

Lake George, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2011
Ivac wrote:
Paying is not the problem. The problem is when child support is so damn high that you can't support yourself. I'll pay as I have always have because it's my obligation but when NYS takes away without reason, that's where I have to draw the line. NYS child support sucks. There is nothing in the system that is a true guideline. They are thieves and they have no answers when you call them. They are far from fair, whether we are talking about the CP or the non CP. It sucks that a system is made up from how a judge's day has been. If he/she is having a bad day! Oh, I feel bad for you.
i know how it is. to start with i am a mother and my ex is paying child support it is garnised through his wages, he has one more child from a previous relationship and this guy his gross is $1,600.00 every 2 weeks and he takes home $250.00 then he gets a letter from child support saying his license is going to be suspended for non payment even though it is garnished every time he called support and they were like oh it was put in the computer wrong i have asked his other ex if she is receving a lot of support and she said only what she is supposed to all 3 of us are trying to figure out what child support is doing with all the extra money.
Truth

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2011
I have no issue paying my Child Support and have never missed a payment, in fact I am garnished every 2 weeks.

Even though it's taken out out automatically New York State Child Support Collections claims I am late with the payments.

I did an investigation and found out that payments deducted from my check every 2 weeks are not posted to the Child Support Collection unit until 7 days after. So I will never be paying ontime since they post the check late. This is so they can collect extra interest on my payment.

I also provide Health-care, Dental , childcare. Over 1000 dollars a month for 1 child. My ex wife smokes cigarettes which I am forced to pay for as well.

My child's teeth are literally rotting out of her mouth because my ex doesn't enforce proper tooth brushing. My daughter doesn't know how to brush her hair or wipe her butt after a bowel movement, so she smells badly.

I am in a court battle now because my ex-wife neglects the simplest of tasks of being a parent. My daughter is 9 years old almost 10 now, she has to have her mother sleep with her at night or she cries like a infant would.

My ex-wife decided that she will not let me see my daughter on my weekends, I took her back to court, it took 8 months to get a court date to enforce my weekends. I was told to go to mediation and to pay for this as well. My ex-wife works as a Paralegal and makes good money.

SO basically I have no issue paying my child support that is not the problem here. I pay even though my child is being abused and neglected I am not allowed to say anything regarding her health or care or I will lose my rights as a father.

I started this post because I am not alone being abused by the Family Court System.

I love my daughter, my ex-wife had a nervous breakdown went BI polar and spent 60,000 dollars on Crack Cocaine, forged checks that she stole from me, left my child in her car running outside the drug dealers house alone for almost an hour. She also had parties at her apt and used drugs with my daughter present.

I have to give this problem to God now because there's nothing more i can do, I tried getting custody and was told by CPS that they can do nothing until my daughter is either hurt, sexually abused or abandoned.

All over the country Father's are stripped of their rights just trying to be in the kids life. It's an epidemic, there's is huge Money for Lawyers, Judges and the court system to continue this form of extortion because of profits, has nothing to do with the children.

Many fathers that lose there job are thrown in jail and then have to have their family come up with the money to pay the ex-wife. This is extortion plain and simple.

I am very sad and depressed now seeing my daughter smile with rotting teeth, she is a good kid and I could give her a good life here in Ticonderoga as I run a small farm and work full time.

The court feels that I should not have my child in the summer while she is on vacation and instead have a childcare provider watch her with other kids that are toddlers.

My ex-wife is a mentally ill woman taking antidepressants and a chain smoker, her mom is also medicated and smokes.

It hurts to see this system work against me and charge me any time I try to intervene and help my daughter.

I have to accept the fact that she will be toothless, overweight, on medication and most likely pregnant by the time she is 16 because the Family Court System is totally against me.

I am basically a sperm donor at this point being held hostage with the threat of jail or lose the very little time I have my daughter if I put up any kind of a fight to help her.

So you tell me ..." Am I a deadbeat dad"? or a dad BEAT TO DEATH..you decide.
chilson resident

Cobleskill, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2011
have you brought up about the mother smoking while being with the child in the same room. Courts now are using this more and more. they are putting in Custody and vistitation agreements that the child or children can not be in a room or around someone that is smoking.
Dose the child have a Law Guardian? IF, so keep constint communication with that person. When ever you pick up your child take pictures and keep a note book. What people dont relize that these things are used on there best interest for effidence. I have been there.
My childs father gave up due to me keeping very good notes and have someone with me everytime as a backup.
Thetruthaboutchi ldsupport

Stone Mountain, GA

#12 Feb 18, 2011
People who think the state has an interest in children are fooling themselves. They collect child support ONLY because they get matched title iv funding for every dime they collect. The ONLY people who advocate for child support are those that also get the checks. It's pure ignorance to place the value of a parent to a child second to money. ANY parent that views the money first has a mental illness problem. In fact, they are the ones who use their children to get money in the first place.Rarely does child support ever go to the needs of the children. If it were so it should be spent to restore the damaged parent child relationships that occur from the greed. Most divorces and child custody cases are rooted in lies to begin with. New York rewards it so they too can cash in. Good parents learn to manage relationships better not how to steal in the name of love.
Thetruthaboutchi ldsupport

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Feb 18, 2011
raise ur standards wrote:
I guess her chainsmoking mental ass didn't bother u when u were knocking her up! think before u sleep with someone next time and maybe u won't find ur self in family court!!!
The problem is "trusting" in the lies of those who became pregnant. Family court is a business and those who seek cash are the only ones who use it. Real abuse gets people arrested, family court is the red carpet for those who wish to exploit their children not protect them. " Blame the victim mentality" is a psychological deficit in a person. Pure ignorance and entitlement is all it is.
question

Crown Point, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2011
Why does the support have to go to a collection agency? Can't you just write a check for the amount already decided on. Why/Where does a third party get involved, that's ridiculous. Waste of time getting so many people involved. Agree on the amount/set visitation and stick to it..are there no more common sense folks out there? What a mess, I feel sorry for the children with parents so stressed out.
dogtaz2

Ballston Spa, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2011
child support wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a FATHER ARE YOU that you would not want to provide food, clothing and shelter (basic needs) of a child you produced? There are WAY TOO MANY BIRDS like you around. Make 'um, dump 'um. There should be more stricter "Child Support Laws" to catch up with birds like you......... County and State way too lax.
HOLY IGGNORANCE AND WHERE DOES HE SAY HE DOESNT WANT TO PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT???
You sound like an old lady who is miserable cause you never got support please go be iggnorant somewhere else..
hog wash

Lake George, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2011
question wrote:
Why does the support have to go to a collection agency? Can't you just write a check for the amount already decided on. Why/Where does a third party get involved, that's ridiculous. Waste of time getting so many people involved. Agree on the amount/set visitation and stick to it..are there no more common sense folks out there? What a mess, I feel sorry for the children with parents so stressed out.
my ex and i just worked out a amount and he also provides extras when needed and i let payments slide when times are lean for him. he takes our child whenever he wants. no court involved!!we get along because we all love our child and want whats best
MESSED UP IN NY

Little Falls, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2011
I TWO CHILDREN WHOM ME AND MY EXWIFE BOTH TRY TO SUPPORT. i HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THIS SYSTEM SINCE 1999 WHEN WE SEPARATED. MY AND MY WIFE AGREED UPON A PRICE THAT i COULD AFFORD SEEING HOW SHE GOT HER INHERITANCE AND DIDNT REALLY NEED MY MONEY. THIS WAS TO GET ME BACK ON TRACK WITH MY LIFE.
THE PRICE WE BOTH AGREED UPON WAS 1200.OO LOWER THAN WHAT THEY WANTED AND THE PAPER WAS NOTARIZED. THEY THREW THE PAPER OUT OF COURT SAYING WE COULDNT DO THIS. NOW IM 150,000 BEHIND AND THERE IS NO WAY TO WORK WITH THEM. IVE BEEN FIGHTING THIS FOR YEARS.
Close TopeX

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2011
Truth wrote:
I have no issue paying my Child Support and have never missed a payment, in fact I am garnished every 2 weeks.
Even though it's taken out out automatically New York State Child Support Collections claims I am late with the payments.
I did an investigation and found out that payments deducted from my check every 2 weeks are not posted to the Child Support Collection unit until 7 days after. So I will never be paying ontime since they post the check late. This is so they can collect extra interest on my payment.
I also provide Health-care, Dental , childcare. Over 1000 dollars a month for 1 child. My ex wife smokes cigarettes which I am forced to pay for as well.
My child's teeth are literally rotting out of her mouth because my ex doesn't enforce proper tooth brushing. My daughter doesn't know how to brush her hair or wipe her butt after a bowel movement, so she smells badly.
I am in a court battle now because my ex-wife neglects the simplest of tasks of being a parent. My daughter is 9 years old almost 10 now, she has to have her mother sleep with her at night or she cries like a infant would.
My ex-wife decided that she will not let me see my daughter on my weekends, I took her back to court, it took 8 months to get a court date to enforce my weekends. I was told to go to mediation and to pay for this as well. My ex-wife works as a Paralegal and makes good money.
SO basically I have no issue paying my child support that is not the problem here. I pay even though my child is being abused and neglected I am not allowed to say anything regarding her health or care or I will lose my rights as a father.
I started this post because I am not alone being abused by the Family Court System.
I love my daughter, my ex-wife had a nervous breakdown went BI polar and spent 60,000 dollars on Crack Cocaine, forged checks that she stole from me, left my child in her car running outside the drug dealers house alone for almost an hour. She also had parties at her apt and used drugs with my daughter present.
I have to give this problem to God now because there's nothing more i can do, I tried getting custody and was told by CPS that they can do nothing until my daughter is either hurt, sexually abused or abandoned.
All over the country Father's are stripped of their rights just trying to be in the kids life. It's an epidemic, there's is huge Money for Lawyers, Judges and the court system to continue this form of extortion because of profits, has nothing to do with the children.
Many fathers that lose there job are thrown in jail and then have to have their family come up with the money to pay the ex-wife. This is extortion plain and simple.
I am very sad and depressed now seeing my daughter smile with rotting teeth, she is a good kid and I could give her a good life here in Ticonderoga as I run a small farm and work full time.
The court feels that I should not have my child in the summer while she is on vacation and instead have a childcare provider watch her with other kids that are toddlers.
My ex-wife is a mentally ill woman taking antidepressants and a chain smoker, her mom is also medicated and smokes.
It hurts to see this system work against me and charge me any time I try to intervene and help my daughter.
I have to accept the fact that she will be toothless, overweight, on medication and most likely pregnant by the time she is 16 because the Family Court System is totally against me.
I am basically a sperm donor at this point being held hostage with the threat of jail or lose the very little time I have my daughter if I put up any kind of a fight to help her.
So you tell me ..." Am I a deadbeat dad"? or a dad BEAT TO DEATH..you decide.
I did not hear one iota of personal responsibility here. Just a guy who knocked up some broad who does not want to pay child support. Have some dignity.
Truth

Gansevoort, NY

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Close TopeX wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not hear one iota of personal responsibility here. Just a guy who knocked up some broad who does not want to pay child support. Have some dignity.
She stopped using Birth control while we were dating and never told me.

I made the best of it and married her.

5 Years later she suffered from depression, then the meds, then she went bi polar and gained 150 lbs.

The medicine destroyed her and when she started using Crack Cocaine and forging checks I had to divorce her.

So your wrong.

And your a troll.

OK asswipe!
Close TopeX

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Still no responsibility?
question

Crown Point, NY

#21 Feb 19, 2011
hog wash wrote:
<quoted text>my ex and i just worked out a amount and he also provides extras when needed and i let payments slide when times are lean for him. he takes our child whenever he wants. no court involved!!we get along because we all love our child and want whats best
Good for All of you, cause in the end, it's supposed to be about the child! Two smart people here folks!! Congrats!!!
New York Child Support

Petersburg, VA

#22 Feb 19, 2011
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for All of you, cause in the end, it's supposed to be about the child! Two smart people here folks!! Congrats!!!
Too bad everyone did not have this attitude,the issue is completely about the children NOT about the gold diggers.State issues or personal issues,this still needs to be about the kids.God bless the kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slumlord 4 min Grateful 60
Thom nutsak 4 hr Drug vomits 4
Has anyone seen "Star" as of late? 13 hr Wzyman 2
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) Thu theytookourjobs 63
Thoughts on McDonalds Crew Thu Yes to Subway 15
Chevy BS Jul 20 Resident 1
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) Jul 19 concerned citizen 370

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages