First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MORE FAILURE

San Diego, CA

#22 Aug 12, 2012
This is just another example of what we have been talking about. Lots of money and man hours, resulting in what?

Does anyone know if ANY of these individuals actually did any jail time at all If so, who AND for how long?

Let's put the numbers to the test!!!
why

Ticonderoga, NY

#23 Aug 12, 2012
If they are going to let these drug dealers off why pay a police force to fight the war on drugs?
who cares- we do

Port Henry, NY

#24 Aug 13, 2012
The information on whether or not they did time seems to be missing. Oh' it has that they were busted, but as far as any info on court hearings and or sentences not available. I have heard through the grapevine that some were offered plea deals, which include only probation. But other than that I haven't read any thing concrete. This is madness, as to why there isn't anything written thru the courts. Are plea deals hush hush ??
We have no newspaper

Burlington, VT

#25 Aug 13, 2012
We haven't had a real newspaper in decades.

From what I've gathered, one (1) person did a few months. All others were plea deals, no time at all.

Yes, that's what you get for your tax dollars.
a couple

Larchmont, NY

#26 Aug 14, 2012
My friend is doing 8 months
Any priors

San Diego, CA

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Here's a question

Did this person have any prior arrests or convictions related to illegal drugs?
a couple

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Aug 15, 2012
Yeah he did but it was ten years ago and it was for weed. Hes also got five years post release.what you peopke dont seem to understand is that when people get arrested and post bail they get out of jail until their court dates. Depending on if they work with the cops or if they dont, thats how they determine the amount of jail time they get if any. The people who got in trouble and stayed out are the people yoy ahould be bashing BC they areout doing the same stuff that got em in trouble in the first place.
who cares- we do

Port Henry, NY

#29 Sep 9, 2012
It has nothing to do with the ones who are doing time.. It has to do with the ones who were arrested, and never went to trial because they became a paid informant for the law.Well if you are gonna put them on your payment plan, why spend all the NEW YORK'S hard earned tax dollar to set up all of these stings, to just let them go..Money well spent,huh ?? Why not just go and see the dealers your self and ask for them to be put on your payroll.. It is a waist of money to tag, and a waist of good men and women's TIME to do all these stings to just let them go.. What lets pay 1000's of dollars to set up a sting, and then lets pay the arrested to be informants.Kinda backwards don't you think ?? What if one of the men and or women in uniform were killed ?? Would that set set priorities in a different perspective..? Bashing the ones that got out and are doing the same thing over again, are you kidding ?? they never do any time, and wait while on your payroll, they are allowed to get away with sh!t because, if you arrested them again you'd loose an informant and would have to do the same thing all over again.. hmm makes you wonder, who are you protecting ?
the DA Judges and System

San Diego, CA

#30 Sep 10, 2012
Case in point: Remember the person who got caught with all the pot plants growing in his relative's basement?

FACTS: Extensive criminal drug record, including court ordered rehab, and what was the sentence for all of this? A few hours of community service.

That's it, folks! What's wrong with that picture?
hmmm

Comstock Park, MI

#31 Mar 15, 2013
1 of the 11 people moved out of state not long after, and was arrested again a few months after, and now serving 8 yrs in prison.
Harsh but Effective

Trenton, NJ

#32 Mar 15, 2013
Well I say if you catch them dealing to your kids then just go out lie in wait till they show themselves and take them out. No police,courts,or dealing to your kids.
concerned

Middleville, NY

#33 Mar 15, 2013
Well most the people they arrest are pawns they need to arrest the suppliers who have been doing for God only knows how long! Everybody knows who they need to arrest they just don't!
concerned

Middleville, NY

#34 Mar 15, 2013
For what my daughter tells me jh is the one they need to arrest IM not sure if it's accurate but mayb maybe not
Alright

Crown Point, NY

#35 Mar 15, 2013
Welfare rats all of them.. It would be cheaper for the tax payers if they were in jail. None of them pay a cent in child support or even raise their own kids. You are right it is a dam shame. Animals raise there own better than that crew.
wow

Mineville, NY

#36 Mar 16, 2013
Joe martinez is a piece of sh*t that deals to little kids. Him and that disgusting budwick hog did awful nasty things to her little girls . She lost them and should have gone to prison. Both of them for that. he is trash.
concerned

Corinth, NY

#37 Mar 17, 2013
i got some solid info bout this guy from my daughtr she says hes been doin it forever an the cops never bust him an she also told me he wrks at ip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the hospital closing rooms and its tryin... 25 min Doesnt matter 16
does anyone kno where he is 8 hr Let it go 48
Brittney Jordan 8 hr Its a Jordan 2
Press Pressrepulican Fri Nozey 13
To school board Fri Ridiculous 10
Lawn Service Apr 21 jason 7
prostitution Apr 21 florida bound 20
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE