What ever happened to the poeple who ...

What ever happened to the poeple who were busted here last year ??

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
What ever happened to all the people who were busted ?? Did any of them get jail time?? Or are they bringing in others to be their escape goat. I mean if they get 10 or more to do what they were doing, does that give them a get out of jail free card ???
Uh huh

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Either slaps on the wrist. Or turnd into rats.
Or both.
river girl

Albany, NY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
both were unproductive, slaps don't stop users, rats sneak off an show back up at other areas to restart bad habits
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
As of yesterday,I haven't heard a peep about what has happened .Still not a peep today either.hmmmm
I wonder why no one has heard anything.There was quite a few busted and not a peep about anyone of them.. It almost seems like they are gonna walk. Well I will keep my ears open.If I hear something I will post it.
Uh huh

San Diego, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
The most importat thing is this:

REMEMBER about this--plea deals and slaps on the wrist--THE NEXT TIME YOU VOTE for D.A or any of the judges, local or county!
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2012
That's the truth.. It seems they spend all this money to bust them( DEA,ATF, etc)when that money could be used on other things,if their not gonna follow through with the proceedings ..hmmm
Questions

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Aug 3, 2012
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Them and the other ones.There was two bust wasn't there ?? I don't want to mention names on here you know how things get out of hand on here..lol
effin biz

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Really do not think it matters. They got caught they plead out or did time move on.
a couple

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
of em went to jail and are still therre BC they arent cowards like most of the others who chirpped like birdies
which ones

Middlebury, VT

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Oh, which ones are still there? I thought they were all out a long time ago.
a couple wrote:
of em went to jail and are still therre BC they arent cowards like most of the others who chirpped like birdies
The english language

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2012
What the hell is an escape goat? I know what a scapegoat is, is it really that hard to know how to speak the language you were raised to speak? And i don't want anyone coming on here saying any bullshit about the schools, this person's parent's failed them.
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2012
OMG, all you got from this was my spelling. Really ?
That's all you could come up with? No information about the topic,just the spelling,WOW !! So far I do know the ones I am talking about haven't done time. They're still walking around after the bust. Haven't heard of trial and/or court proceedings pertaining to the ones I'm talking about..
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2012
OH, to the one who calls themselves, The english language. Apparently you can't see all. I will admit to this,I also spelled people wrong in the title of this topic.You missed that one???????
Now, back to the topic ..........
lmao

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Now back to reality ... What are you doing to help people or this community ? Obviously sitting on Topix will be of no help to yourself the people around you or Ticonderoga. Grow up and quit picking fights .
Make a Difference

Middlebury, VT

#17 Aug 6, 2012
By voting during the next D.A. and judge(s) election. Demand that they stop being soft on drug crime!
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Exactly,we need a different DA... I guess it is time to have someone who is going to go all the way. To bite and then throw it back..Catch and release is not the way to go.... If that is what this DA wants maybe she should just go fishing.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#19 Aug 7, 2012
a common tactic for law enforcement is to arrest low-level wanna be dealers and get them to roll over on their suppliers, who then (to avoid jail time) will roll over on THEIR suppliers. Most of the low level lowlifes get a slap on the wrists and sent back to their lives. If they're arrested again, well that's a different ball of legal poo then.
Exactly what you said

Middlebury, VT

#20 Aug 7, 2012
That is exactly what we're saying. The same ones being arrested over and over. BUT, no serious jail time. And yet, your taxes are still paying for enforcement, prosecution, judicial resources, etc. etc.
Jackal wrote:
If they're arrested again, well that's a different ball of legal poo then.
who cares- we do

Mineville, NY

#21 Aug 8, 2012
They spend thousands & thousands of dollars for a sting. The men and women of the uniform, spend hours doing a bust, risking their lives. To see the ones they busted "WALK". That is like a slap in the face to those men and women. Shameful, to think they use these men and women like pawns for their games. Just shameful !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunks makin noise 5 hr john street old f... 2
Prostitution in Ticonderoga 7 hr Horny 9
Dr. Kathleen Huestis 7 hr Agreed 2
Vanessa B nark? Fri Jack sprat 1
Out Of State Dopers Caught & Jailed Thu Burgoyne Dump 2
larry lee and mark barber Jun 23 CountryMama 10
Gossip (Dec '07) Jun 23 Heather1 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages