Why does it Matter?
Happy Day 1

Chestertown, NY

#1 May 7, 2013
I see a 'topic' in your forum on "FAT PEOPLE"...Why does it matter??

Not everyone is built perfect and if people want to eat...whose business is it anyway.

If everyone took care of their "OWN BUSINESS", they wouldn't have time too stick their noses in anyone elses...would they??

Just because someone is fat, doesn't mean they are not a good person!!!!

LIVE WITH IT !!!

You don't see people dealing with "SKINNY PEOPLE"...so just leave us FAT PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!!!
bigal

Albany, NY

#2 May 7, 2013
Happy Day 1 wrote:
I see a 'topic' in your forum on "FAT PEOPLE"...Why does it matter??
Not everyone is built perfect and if people want to eat...whose business is it anyway.
If everyone took care of their "OWN BUSINESS", they wouldn't have time too stick their noses in anyone elses...would they??
Just because someone is fat, doesn't mean they are not a good person!!!!
LIVE WITH IT !!!
You don't see people dealing with "SKINNY PEOPLE"...so just leave us FAT PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!!!
Sorry to offend your fat ass ! Its called having respect for your self. Get out and exercise, be healthy. Stop eating all the fatty junk food.
Oh Please

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 May 7, 2013
You think its just as easy as diet and exercise? I have uncontrollable hypothyroidism. I have to exercise twice as long and twice as hard to take off what you can lose by walking. I have gastric delay syndrome. The food in my stomach stays there three times longer than a normal person.
So before you just say stop eating and exercise, try and get to know the fat people you despise so much. I would give anything to get rid of this extra weight but until a cure is found, it's just not going to happen.
A little sympathy goes a long way, think about it.
Its About Health

San Diego, CA

#4 May 7, 2013
It's about good health, not about appearance. It is about why overweight people use significantly more medical resources than a person whose is in the right weight range for their height.(Notice I didn't say thin or skinny.) It is about the medical problems only get worse before as one ages.

Some people do have to exercise more than others. Some people have to eat less than others, but what's more important is what you eat. If you ever step foot in McDonald's, then you are not serious about your health.(Yes, it is different than having a piece of mom's homemade pie on occasion.) Junk food is just that, JUNK!

You should always see your doctor to discuss an exercise plan and also dieting. See your doctor regularly.

Consider seeing a therapist.(Some insurance plans require this before they will pay for doctor fees related to weight loss plans.) A therapist can help you determine why you overeat, if you overeat. They can help you stay with an exercise plan. They can help you sort out any self-esteem issues. Mostly, a good therapist can help people get out of denial and start on a healthy path, before it's too late--yes, people do have everything from knee surgery (due to excessive weight) to heart attacks while their only in their thirties.

Just some thoughts.
Happy Day 1

Chestertown, NY

#5 May 7, 2013
bigal wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to offend your fat ass ! Its called having respect for your self. Get out and exercise, be healthy. Stop eating all the fatty junk food.

EXCUSE ME!!!! I DO HAVE RESPECT FOR MYSELF!!!!....Go TO "HELL" if you don't like it. I am not happy that I have gained the weight, but as far a s my self respect..I have a lot more than you think and other people I know, also respect me.

So..If you don't like it..just too dam bad..for you!!!
Been there

Mineville, NY

#6 May 7, 2013
Its About Health wrote:
It's about good health, not about appearance. It is about why overweight people use significantly more medical resources than a person whose is in the right weight range for their height.(Notice I didn't say thin or skinny.) It is about the medical problems only get worse before as one ages.
Some people do have to exercise more than others. Some people have to eat less than others, but what's more important is what you eat. If you ever step foot in McDonald's, then you are not serious about your health.(Yes, it is different than having a piece of mom's homemade pie on occasion.) Junk food is just that, JUNK!
You should always see your doctor to discuss an exercise plan and also dieting. See your doctor regularly.
Consider seeing a therapist.(Some insurance plans require this before they will pay for doctor fees related to weight loss plans.) A therapist can help you determine why you overeat, if you overeat. They can help you stay with an exercise plan. They can help you sort out any self-esteem issues. Mostly, a good therapist can help people get out of denial and start on a healthy path, before it's too late--yes, people do have everything from knee surgery (due to excessive weight) to heart attacks while their only in their thirties.
Just some thoughts.

I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself.
angel-whispers

Mineville, NY

#8 May 7, 2013
I, love big people. whats worg with them? some of my friends are big and im little. we still have fleeings. and if you dont like they way people look then dont look at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon Go? 3 hr Unknown 17
Samantha a 14 hr Peter rabbit 3
ticonderoga ,you guy's are blessed. (Jul '08) Mon Danny Boy 22
Bad milk from Walmart (Jun '11) Mon WALMART IS CHEAPER 75
not from here Mon amen 2
Men from this looser town need I say more Jul 24 losertown mayor 15
garbage pick up Jul 23 info 2

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance