Who has had problems with Trooper How...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Retired Trooper

Wells, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Quincy wrote:
Isn't it Trooper Guy Howard, not David? The guy who said †he troopers are honest must be a trooper.
Howard sued his neighbors in indian Lake, writes tickets for obscured license plate for having a dealer frame around the plate, and generally does whatever he wants. Do not disagree with him, ever.
You illiterate scum bag Go dig a hole and jump in you have no idea what you are talking about.say it to his face and se what happens, Hes retired now and isnt bound by your BS Personell complaints.Coward
Herbert

Mineville, NY

#23 Jul 15, 2013
If this really is a retired trooper he apparently never got the training they are all supposed to have. Misspelled words (se for see, personell for personal, etc.), incorrect grammer, punctuation. On the other hand his or her tickets must have been easily dismissed.

<You illiterate scum bag Go dig a hole and jump in you have no idea what you are talking about.say it to his face and se what happens, Hes retired now and isnt bound by your BS Personell complaints.Coward>
Pete

Mineville, NY

#24 Jul 16, 2013
For anyone who doesn't believe Trooper Guy Howard (who retired in 2012) sued his neighbor for feeding deer the year before after Howard hit a deer:

http://poststar.com/news/local/off-duty-troop...
I wonder

Port Henry, NY

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Jackal wrote:
I'm sorry, but state police are just like anyone else with a job... they do what they can to keep the job. I have said this before and will say it again; law enforcement is not about doing the right thing anymore. The Empire State does not want that. What does New York want? MONEY. The proper term is 'revenue enhancement' and that's what those tickets for 'inadequate exhaust','partially obscured license plate','window tint too dark' and all the other head shaking tickets go for. And no, they don't call them quota's... No no no, they're called 'progress reports'.
To paint all troopers with a broad brush is unfair just as it would be unfair to paint anyone group of people in that manner. In my experience with law enforcement, there are always going to be men (and women too) out there that use their authority in a manner that is really beneath the job.
Remember when you were a kid and you could trust the police? What ever happened to that? In this day and age, i wouldn't trust a law enforcement official to give me directions.
...probably write you a ticket for being lost...:o)
Hey idiot, don't break the law and you won't get a ticket, simple as that.... If you get run into, who is the first one you call, you priest???? Just wondering...
wolverine

United States

#26 Jul 18, 2013
very entertaining,lots of stupidity as usual but i need to say that howard is not a bad guy,i made a complaint once about a cop and the next time he stopped me he said "arent you the guy that complained about me" like someone said it takes all kinds.i dont buy the risk thier lives every day,maybe in a city,up here i don't know what dangerous things they do and what once a month or year?well howard is decent as are most of them,they are human too and can be pissy ,i know i am sometimes.
Merp

Mineville, NY

#27 Jul 19, 2013
I say if the cops give you trouble, buy them a big box of donuts.'Cause nothing says "don't arrest me" like a delicious bribe.
Dom

Mineville, NY

#28 Jul 21, 2013
That's a naive statement. With SP quotas requiring 8 tickets a day to keep your job you can be doing nothing wrong and get a ticket.

And anyone who calls the police risks arrest himself,'cause that's what they do -- arrest people. Watch as they ask questions intended to show _you_ did something wrong.

So if I get run into, no, the police won't get called.

<Hey idiot, don't break the law and you won't get a ticket, simple as that.... If you get run into, who is the first one you call, you priest???? Just wondering...>
tfpats

Memphis, TN

#29 Jul 21, 2013
HELLO DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>
OBSCURED LICENSE PLATE IS A REDUCTION DUMB ASS AND DIDN'T SUE HIS NEIGHBOR. DID SUE BUT NOT HIS NEIGHBOR. MIGHT WANT TO GET IT RIGHT.
are you that lame!!!
panman

Speculator, NY

#30 Jun 12, 2015
Naughty Naughty wrote:
I got a dwai four years ago from him. My bac was .08 he wrote in his statement that my speech was slurred i had bloodshot water eyes and i coukd barley stand up and i failed all the dexterity tests.......my bac was .08 im 6ft 1in 280lbs.....his statment didnt match my blood alcohol content...even the judge was like "come on..." they knocked it down and i pled....so the answers is NO he is not honest...alot of them are NOT honest...maybe jim st andrews will level the playing field here soon.
YOUR A SCUMBAG
panman

Speculator, NY

#31 Jun 12, 2015
Pete wrote:
For anyone who doesn't believe Trooper Guy Howard (who retired in 2012) sued his neighbor for feeding deer the year before after Howard hit a deer:
IT WASN'T HIS NEIGHBOR FUCKFACE THEY LIVE 6 MILES APART
panman

Speculator, NY

#32 Jun 12, 2015
Pete wrote:
Ever think the article was scewed? Wasn't his neighbor they live 5 miles apart and it's illegal to feed deer dumbass
Ok then

Crown Point, NY

#33 Jun 12, 2015
I do know he prays on elderly people. He pulled over an elderly lady she didn't get out her paperwork in what he thought was quick enough. He without a warning or permission opened her passenger door and went threw her glove box leaving her shaken up and needed to call someone to drive her home. Another time he unlawfully came into a home and pulled the victim off the couch and left marks on her arm. He has little man syndrome and has issues with women he likes to intimidate. People are afraid to complain because he latter targets them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Time 1 hr Steve 7
County Election 4 hr Etown 1
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) 7 hr WHO is gay 344
Grandma of a senior 7 hr Typical dumb Am... 31
Ti PD Building 21 hr Our Money Wasted 8
Wagon Wheel Restaurant is not a place to order ... 22 hr Registration Nation 6
Dr. Retard Thu kelly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages