20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Crown Point burglary

Dec 13, 2012 Full story: pressrepublican.com 69

CROWN POINT Twenty adults and nine juveniles were arrested in connection with an alleged break-in at a summer home here.

On Oct. 27, Crown Point-based State Police were investigating a burglary in which a 15-year-old male allegedly broke into a residence and stole two bottles of liquor and a 12-pack of beer.

This investigation led them to another incident at a seasonal residence on Sam Curran Road that may have been burglarized on several occasions, State Police Investigator Marshall Rocque said.

check out site for list of names. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
inquiry

Crown Point, NY

#69 Jan 12, 2013
did some of them work at the local market at one time or another? Same crowd?
Pissed

Crown Point, NY

#70 Jan 12, 2013
your the dumb ass...do you really think that all those kids even the young pne broke into that house ? or is it possible that these kids were invited to a party set up by the kid next door..you have no facts about this case.i to went to school with her apparently you didnt know her that well..that wasnt even the point...the point is people make dumb ass comment about people that they dont know..let me lnow who you are and im sure i could find dirt on you and run my mouth on here about it.. or maybe your children arent so perfect either..so as you so politly called mea dumb ass without even knowing me,,,,go f!!ck urself your the true dumb ass ! mr or. Mrs perfect
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
i graduated high school with our current DA. yeah she had fun when she was young but she never broke into anyone's home or did damage to anyone's property. yes, we were all young but some of us were definately smarter than this group. So don't pull the "we were all young and made mistakes" bullshit. There is a difference between making mistakes and breaking the law....wake up, dumb ass
fed up

Ticonderoga, NY

#71 Jan 15, 2013
not all bad wrote:
One of the girls arrested got a new car for Christmas.....that will teach her!! If my son did that crap, a new car would be the last thing on my mind. He wouldn't need one because he wouldn't be going anywhere for a long time! They wonder why they are like they are, no discipline whatsoever!
Now she will be able to get back and fourth to all the drunken parties without having to bother her parents for a ride! Hopefully she doesn't load the new car up with a bunch of friends and we end up with another tragedy....REAL SMART!!!
Wow

San Diego, CA

#72 Jan 15, 2013
Take an English class, over again.
Pissed wrote:
your the dumb ass...do you really think that all those kids even the young pne broke into that house ? or is it possible that these kids were invited to a party set up by the kid next door..you have no facts about this case.i to went to school with her apparently you didnt know her that well..that wasnt even the point...the point is people make dumb ass comment about people that they dont know..let me lnow who you are and im sure i could find dirt on you and run my mouth on here about it.. or maybe your children arent so perfect either..so as you so politly called mea dumb ass without even knowing me,,,,go f!!ck urself your the true dumb ass ! mr or. Mrs perfect
<quoted text>
Retard

Crown Point, NY

#73 Feb 28, 2013
can someone explain wrote:
can someone please explain to me how they all got charged? did they ALL break in to the place? or was is just cause they all had a connection with each other? seems a little weird that 29 people get charged for a couple bottles of liquor and a case of beer
They should all pay for being stupid! Plain and Simple ! Personally, I think the of age ones should've got a lot worse. I would f them up my self if they were feeding my kids booze !
Retard

Crown Point, NY

#74 Feb 28, 2013
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a newspaper or just someone that likes to spread gossip, I think the latter. Why don't you mind your own f----- business.
Did all of you mind your own business as you all were going through ppl's home ? I don't think so. Too bad the great town of Crown Point with only slap you on the hand! I'd slap you all in the face if it was me !
Retard

Crown Point, NY

#75 Feb 28, 2013
One of the kids wrote:
That akward moment when you all need to mind your own buissness and see that the cops have made there arrest they handled it and they did there job. theres no reason to come on here to talk sh#t about some kids that got lied to from the kids that broke in. most of those kids didnt know that place when broken into because when they got there all the lights where on and the doors where open. so mind your own buissness.
Does not matter. You still should be punished and so should they! There was still underage drinking. Sad part is that some adults new about underage drinking and partying and did not report it. That makes them worse than the kids!
Nothing new

South Burlington, VT

#76 Feb 28, 2013
That's nothing new for C.P.
Some parents have been letting their daughters run loose with the family car for decades. Partying with adults, wh*ring for coke, screwing married men...
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter. You still should be punished and so should they! There was still underage drinking. Sad part is that some adults new about underage drinking and partying and did not report it. That makes them worse than the kids!
Retard

Crown Point, NY

#77 Mar 1, 2013
Nothing new wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing new for C.P.
Some parents have been letting their daughters run loose with the family car for decades. Partying with adults, wh*ring for coke, screwing married men...
Yes. There is certainly a lot of that going around. Ti and CP. wow they are something that's for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Out on Lake George Ave? 11/24/14 22 hr Sweet Tooth 12883 2
essex co.board of legislators Wed concerned citizen 1
drug dealers n buyers in ticonderoga Nov 25 Snitch 2
weed sales Nov 25 Snitch 2
screaming Nov 24 wondering 1
Amatos Nov 24 Skip the owner 2
Sonny Gooch (Jan '11) Nov 24 Hugh 5
Ticonderoga Dating
Find my Match

Ticonderoga People Search