20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Crown Point burglary

Dec 13, 2012 Full story: pressrepublican.com 69

CROWN POINT — Twenty adults and nine juveniles were arrested in connection with an alleged break-in at a summer home here.

On Oct. 27, Crown Point-based State Police were investigating a burglary in which a 15-year-old male allegedly broke into a residence and stole two bottles of liquor and a 12-pack of beer.

This investigation led them to another incident at a seasonal residence on Sam Curran Road that may have been burglarized on several occasions, State Police Investigator Marshall Rocque said.

check out site for list of names. Full Story
f off

Crown Point, NY

#44 Dec 20, 2012
everyone of you who commented and think you know what you are talking about are %#$@. go to hell.
WAAAA

Corinth, NY

#45 Dec 20, 2012
f off wrote:
everyone of you who commented and think you know what you are talking about are %#$@. go to hell.
Didja need a bit of cheeze to go with that whine, trailer-trash ?

WAA !
Spirit

Mineville, NY

#46 Dec 20, 2012
‘Cyber-bullying’
means a course of conduct or repeated acts of abusive behavior by communicating through electronic means, with a person anonymously or otherwise over a period of time committing such acts as, but not limited to, taunting, insulting,humiliating, harassing, menacing, sending hate mail or embarrassing photographs.
Wake Up Dimwit

Crown Point, NY

#47 Dec 20, 2012
f off wrote:
PRESS REPUBLICAN DECEMBER 12, 2012
20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Crown Point burglary.

CHECK OUT THE SITE FOR LIST OF NAMES
http://pressrepublican.com/0121_logs/x1839365...

Slippery Slacker

Ticonderoga, NY

#48 Dec 20, 2012
Spirit wrote:
‘Cyber-bullying’
means a course of conduct or repeated acts of abusive behavior by communicating through electronic means, with a person anonymously or otherwise over a period of time committing such acts as, but not limited to, taunting, insulting,humiliating, harassing, menacing, sending hate mail or embarrassing photographs.
It also means some whine ass cry baby piss ass now can make a cool kids life miserable. For the lords sake learn some social skills omg
I blame the parents

Corinth, NY

#50 Dec 21, 2012
Spirit wrote:
‘Cyber-bullying’
"U.S. Constitution - Amendment 1

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Betcha MY quote trumps yours !

Note the reference to the 'free speech' provisions of the constitution.

What's the matter......do you hate America and it's constitution ?
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#51 Dec 21, 2012
I blame the parents wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter......do you hate America and it's constitution ?
no... what I despise are the ignorant a**holes that hide behind it and it's interpretations.
that seems to be the trouble with 2012 versus 1780.
back then you were accountable for what you said. Today, you can scream anything you want and then hide behind that piece of paper, all the time ignorant of its true implications and intentions.

congratulations.
I blame the parents

Corinth, NY

#52 Dec 21, 2012
Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
no... what I despise are the ignorant a**holes that hide behind it and it's interpretations.
that seems to be the trouble with 2012 versus 1780.
back then you were accountable for what you said. Today, you can scream anything you want and then hide behind that piece of paper, all the time ignorant of its true implications and intentions.
congratulations.
I beg to differ, numbnuts.

There is no 'interpretation' of any kind, the constitution is very, very, CRYSTAL clear:

"Congress shall make no law ....... abridging the freedom of speech"

Not only is this statement not needing any 'interpretation', it is IMPLICITLY not OPEN to 'interpretation'!

Example:

If the constitution SPECIFICALLY said "Congress shall not beat that man in the head with a hammer"...that's precisely what it means.

Does it mean Don't drown him ?

No it doesn't.

Does it mean Don't pull his fingernails off with a pair of pliers ?

No it does not.

Does it even mean not to beat said man in the head with a pool cue ?

Again, it absolutely does not....

The statement precludes NOTHING but.....beating that guy in the head with a hammer.

End of civics less, Jethro.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#53 Dec 22, 2012
i think it's you that needs the refresher course on Civics, sunshine.
How about a course on ethics as well?
scum

Schodack Landing, NY

#54 Dec 24, 2012
Who were the others arrested?
FYI

United States

#55 Dec 24, 2012
I blame the parents wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, numbnuts.
There is no 'interpretation' of any kind, the constitution is very, very, CRYSTAL clear:
"Congress shall make no law ....... abridging the freedom of speech"
Not only is this statement not needing any 'interpretation', it is IMPLICITLY not OPEN to 'interpretation'!
Example:
If the constitution SPECIFICALLY said "Congress shall not beat that man in the head with a hammer"...that's precisely what it means.
Does it mean Don't drown him ?
No it doesn't.
Does it mean Don't pull his fingernails off with a pair of pliers ?
No it does not.
Does it even mean not to beat said man in the head with a pool cue ?
Again, it absolutely does not....
The statement precludes NOTHING but.....beating that guy in the head with a hammer.
End of civics less, Jethro.
Does the First Amendment mean anyone can say anything at any time? No.
The Supreme Court has rejected an interpretation of speech without limits.

Because the First Amendment has such strong language, we begin with the presumption that speech is protected. Over the years, the courts have decided that a few other public interests — for example, national security, justice or personal safety — override freedom of speech. There are no simple rules for determining when speech should be limited. Study your civics lessons before you begin to try to teach them. There are several Supreme Court interpretations that DO limit our speech. Look them up.
Good question

South Burlington, VT

#56 Dec 26, 2012
So, how are they???
scum wrote:
Who were the others arrested?
not all bad

Memphis, TN

#57 Jan 6, 2013
One of the girls arrested got a new car for Christmas.....that will teach her!! If my son did that crap, a new car would be the last thing on my mind. He wouldn't need one because he wouldn't be going anywhere for a long time! They wonder why they are like they are, no discipline whatsoever!
Exactly

San Diego, CA

#58 Jan 6, 2013
Stupid parents beget stupid children. Since the beginning of time...
not all bad wrote:
One of the girls arrested got a new car for Christmas.....that will teach her!! If my son did that crap, a new car would be the last thing on my mind. He wouldn't need one because he wouldn't be going anywhere for a long time! They wonder why they are like they are, no discipline whatsoever!
Just a few weeks

Corinth, NY

#60 Jan 6, 2013
A few weeks out on a chain-gang would cure what ails them.

Just a few weeks.
Pissed

Crown Point, NY

#62 Jan 12, 2013
All you people act like you we're all perfect as children.how can you make such comments about people you don't know. I was young once and so were you.i wasn't perfect and neither was anyone I knew no matter how good your family life was. Every child make mistakes and isn't perfect.hell our own DA was a party animal when she was young. Does that make her and her parents scumbags? Come on people anyone who says they didn't do something like this when they were young is not being truthful!!!! You people need to GEt a life...instead of making gossip why don't you people put an effort to give the community's children something to do . The only scumbags I see are on here!!!! Oops I forgot your all perfect angels
GUN OWNER

Ticonderoga, NY

#63 Jan 12, 2013
NOT at all wrote:
None of my family members drink. Nor do I. Very few of our extended family members drink, AKA party. None of us EVER broke into someone's home.
I can't even imagine why anyone would do such a thing.??? Did they think it was funny? Did they think they had some sort of right? It is just bizarre. The authorities better well put the fear of God in these people, or who knows what they'll be doing next!!
i can tell ya y cuz kids today R TO FUC*ING LAZY TO WORK so they just take from pep who do work for what they got!! WISH THEY WOULD TRY TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THAT I DEF WOULD NOT CALL THE COPS TILL IT WAS ALL OVER. ONE DAY THEY WILL BRAKE IN THE RONG PLACE AND WILL BE READING ABOUT THEM IN THE BACK OF THE PAPER
interesting

Crown Point, NY

#64 Jan 12, 2013
Pissed wrote:
All you people act like you we're all perfect as children.how can you make such comments about people you don't know. I was young once and so were you.i wasn't perfect and neither was anyone I knew no matter how good your family life was. Every child make mistakes and isn't perfect.hell our own DA was a party animal when she was young. Does that make her and her parents scumbags? Come on people anyone who says they didn't do something like this when they were young is not being truthful!!!! You people need to GEt a life...instead of making gossip why don't you people put an effort to give the community's children something to do . The only scumbags I see are on here!!!! Oops I forgot your all perfect angels
i graduated high school with our current DA. yeah she had fun when she was young but she never broke into anyone's home or did damage to anyone's property. yes, we were all young but some of us were definately smarter than this group. So don't pull the "we were all young and made mistakes" bullshit. There is a difference between making mistakes and breaking the law....wake up, dumb ass
Exactly

South Burlington, VT

#66 Jan 12, 2013
Well, some of us had decent parents. Who watched over us and knew where we were at all times. We respected them for caring enough to do so. We grew up to be respectable human beings.

And then, there's this lot...
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
i graduated high school with our current DA. yeah she had fun when she was young but she never broke into anyone's home or did damage to anyone's property. yes, we were all young but some of us were definately smarter than this group. So don't pull the "we were all young and made mistakes" bullshit. There is a difference between making mistakes and breaking the law....wake up, dumb ass
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#67 Jan 12, 2013
GUN OWNER wrote:
<quoted text> i can tell ya y cuz kids today R TO FUC*ING LAZY TO WORK so they just take from pep who do work for what they got!! WISH THEY WOULD TRY TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THAT I DEF WOULD NOT CALL THE COPS TILL IT WAS ALL OVER. ONE DAY THEY WILL BRAKE IN THE RONG PLACE AND WILL BE READING ABOUT THEM IN THE BACK OF THE PAPER
wow.
that's quite a mouthful... illiterate much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers n buyers in ticonderoga 15 hr Snitch 2
weed sales 15 hr Snitch 2
Amatos Mon Skip the owner 2
Sonny Gooch (Jan '11) Mon Hugh 5
boobob Mon boobob Car wash 2
Water Out on Lake George Ave? 11/24/14 Mon Waterless 1
Ticonderogas. Drug Problem Sun concerned 31
Ticonderoga Dating
Find my Match

Ticonderoga People Search