20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Cro...

20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Crown Point burglary

There are 69 comments on the pressrepublican.com story from Dec 13, 2012, titled 20 adults, 9 juveniles charged in Crown Point burglary. In it, pressrepublican.com reports that:

CROWN POINT — Twenty adults and nine juveniles were arrested in connection with an alleged break-in at a summer home here.

On Oct. 27, Crown Point-based State Police were investigating a burglary in which a 15-year-old male allegedly broke into a residence and stole two bottles of liquor and a 12-pack of beer.

This investigation led them to another incident at a seasonal residence on Sam Curran Road that may have been burglarized on several occasions, State Police Investigator Marshall Rocque said.

check out site for list of names.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at pressrepublican.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Rocque said those who are age 16 and older were charged as adults.

Charged with second-degree burglary of a dwelling, a felony, were: Bret O. Gudikunst, 17, of Crown Point, four counts; Tyler J. Woods, 18, of Ticonderoga, three counts; Paige D. Harris, 16, of Crown Point, one count; James T. Blanchard, 16, of Crown Point, four counts; Vincent A. Gibbs, 21, of Crown Point, one count; Michael J. Gould, 18, of Crown Point, three counts; Jonathan C. Spaulding, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Devin M. McCoy, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Brant C. Rice, 27, of Crown Point, one count; Adrian P. Fernandez, 16, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Megan M. Campney, 17, of Ticonderoga, one count, Brenda M. Mesones, 18, of Crown Point, two counts; James C. Russell, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Sara J. Fuller, 18, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Brianna S. Morse, 16, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Cameron C. Cole, 21, of Ticonderoga, one count; Kelsey M. Wertz, 17, of Ticonderoga, one count; and Christian M. Chambre, 22, of Crown Point, one count.

Gibbs, Rice, Cole and Chambre were also charged with one count each of first-degree unlawful dealing with a child by providing the child with alcohol, a misdemeanor.

Kaitlin A. Gudikunst, 21, of Crown Point was not charged with burglary but was arrested on two counts of first-degree unlawful dealing with a child by providing the child with alcohol, a misdemeanor. She was released on an appearance ticket.

Also charged with various counts of second-degree burglary of a dwelling were three 14-year-olds, five 15-year-olds and a 13-year-old, the names of which police would not release.

Woods posted bail, and Blanchard, Gibbs, Gould, Fernandez and Fuller were released from the Essex County Jail.

Spaulding, McCoy, Rice, Campney, Mesonnes, Russell, Morse, Wertz, Chambre, were released to third parties after their arrest and were not incarcerated.

As of Tuesday afternoon, only Cameron C. Cole remained in Essex County Jail.

Some of the cases are being handled in Family Court, Rocque said.
I blame the parents

Corinth, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
A good does of jail time will do these delinquents good.

I blame the parents.
Whyyy

Burlington, VT

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Would anyone who is 18 plus doing hanging around and committing crimes with 16 and 17 year old adolescents?!

WHO were these 13, 14, 15 year olds??
News

Crown Point, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
When a kid grows up in a house full of drunken, drug using parents, what would you expect? They are old enough to know better, but the parents don't set much of an example.
You owed it to them

Corinth, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
News wrote:
When a kid grows up in a house full of drunken, drug using parents, what would you expect? They are old enough to know better, but the parents don't set much of an example.
If you were aware of drug activity in front of the children, why did you not call CPS and lodge a complaint ?

You owed it to them as a concerned citizen.

Shlt, I call CPS on people just for shlts & giggles !
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
No need to call CPS because the kids have met the parents high moral standards. It is the goal of kids to be like their parents, dope smoking, beer drinking, owning their own mobile home, a car with bald tires, a welfare recipent and a NASCAR fan.
News

Crown Point, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
DrNash wrote:
No need to call CPS because the kids have met the parents high moral standards. It is the goal of kids to be like their parents, dope smoking, beer drinking, owning their own mobile home, a car with bald tires, a welfare recipent and a NASCAR fan.
Bingo! You have summed up Ti's finest!!
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
I used to live in Ironville, not too far from Hammondville.
Who Are They

San Diego, CA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
The answer is that they are no more mentally mature than 16 or 17 year olds. And they probably never will be.
Whyyy wrote:
Would anyone who is 18 plus doing hanging around and committing crimes with 16 and 17 year old adolescents?!
WHO were these 13, 14, 15 year olds??
can someone explain

Plattsburgh, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2012
can someone please explain to me how they all got charged? did they ALL break in to the place? or was is just cause they all had a connection with each other? seems a little weird that 29 people get charged for a couple bottles of liquor and a case of beer
what even

Crown Point, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2012
the awkward moment where you all partied at one point too....
NOT at all

Burlington, VT

#12 Dec 16, 2012
None of my family members drink. Nor do I. Very few of our extended family members drink, AKA party. None of us EVER broke into someone's home.

I can't even imagine why anyone would do such a thing.??? Did they think it was funny? Did they think they had some sort of right? It is just bizarre. The authorities better well put the fear of God in these people, or who knows what they'll be doing next!!
News

Crown Point, NY

#13 Dec 16, 2012
can someone explain wrote:
can someone please explain to me how they all got charged? did they ALL break in to the place? or was is just cause they all had a connection with each other? seems a little weird that 29 people get charged for a couple bottles of liquor and a case of beer
Because they went there several times and had drinking parties in the house. It was a seasonal house, the owners do not live nearby and the kids kept going there to party.
laughing out loud

Mineville, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2012
i'll bet that most of them will be offered a plea deal by your local DA.maybe drop it down to some misdemeanor.so much for getting tough on crime.
Me Too

Mineville, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2012
sexynygirl wrote:
Rocque said those who are age 16 and older were charged as adults.
Charged with second-degree burglary of a dwelling, a felony, were: Bret O. Gudikunst, 17, of Crown Point, four counts; Tyler J. Woods, 18, of Ticonderoga, three counts; Paige D. Harris, 16, of Crown Point, one count; James T. Blanchard, 16, of Crown Point, four counts; Vincent A. Gibbs, 21, of Crown Point, one count; Michael J. Gould, 18, of Crown Point, three counts; Jonathan C. Spaulding, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Devin M. McCoy, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Brant C. Rice, 27, of Crown Point, one count; Adrian P. Fernandez, 16, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Megan M. Campney, 17, of Ticonderoga, one count, Brenda M. Mesones, 18, of Crown Point, two counts; James C. Russell, 17, of Crown Point, one count; Sara J. Fuller, 18, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Brianna S. Morse, 16, of Ticonderoga, two counts; Cameron C. Cole, 21, of Ticonderoga, one count; Kelsey M. Wertz, 17, of Ticonderoga, one count; and Christian M. Chambre, 22, of Crown Point, one count.
Gibbs, Rice, Cole and Chambre were also charged with one count each of first-degree unlawful dealing with a child by providing the child with alcohol, a misdemeanor.
Kaitlin A. Gudikunst, 21, of Crown Point was not charged with burglary but was arrested on two counts of first-degree unlawful dealing with a child by providing the child with alcohol, a misdemeanor. She was released on an appearance ticket.
Also charged with various counts of second-degree burglary of a dwelling were three 14-year-olds, five 15-year-olds and a 13-year-old, the names of which police would not release.
Woods posted bail, and Blanchard, Gibbs, Gould, Fernandez and Fuller were released from the Essex County Jail.
Spaulding, McCoy, Rice, Campney, Mesonnes, Russell, Morse, Wertz, Chambre, were released to third parties after their arrest and were not incarcerated.
As of Tuesday afternoon, only Cameron C. Cole remained in Essex County Jail.
Some of the cases are being handled in Family Court, Rocque said.
Are you a newspaper or just someone that likes to spread gossip, I think the latter. Why don't you mind your own f----- business.
Me Too

Mineville, NY

#17 Dec 16, 2012
I blame the parents wrote:
A good does of jail time will do these delinquents good.
I blame the parents.
"does" I think you mean dose.....
Me Too

Mineville, NY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Whyyy wrote:
Would anyone who is 18 plus doing hanging around and committing crimes with 16 and 17 year old adolescents?!
WHO were these 13, 14, 15 year olds??
Check with sexygirl, she has all the information if it's really any of your business.
The Manager

Crown Point, NY

#19 Dec 16, 2012
this is what happens when white trash breeds..you get generations and generations of scumbags
chilson

Ticonderoga, NY

#20 Dec 16, 2012
I believe it was all in the paper. If u go to the link you could read the rest of the article.
IT IS EVERYONES BUSINESS

San Diego, CA

#21 Dec 16, 2012
AGAIN: It could have been your property. Or mine. Which is precisely why society/government has to step in and issue a legal punishment.

BUT, I think the other point is valid--why ever would people who are 20 or 21 want to "party" with 16 year olds. Way past silly!
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with sexygirl, she has all the information if it's really any of your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Essex County HUD ACAP 1 hr blue 16
Daddy's little boy 16 hr I know more than you 8
Sex Offenders Skirting Registration (Sep '15) 16 hr Jamie Stevenson 28
Crammonds Horses (Sep '15) Sun Mad Friend 19
Hair Salon Sun Queermofag 7
Kodi Mosier Arrested Sat Queermofag 10
Mental Health Needs Sat Queermofag 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages