Hippa violator at to Hhhn

Hippa violator at to Hhhn

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

Upset patient

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2013
I'd really like to know which nurse or receptionist is constantly violating hippa in the local bars and party's? Personally iv seen the nurse with long blonde hair and also the cubby receptionist with dark hair out at the bars talking about pregnancies, stds, and the health of multiple patients and residents of Ticonderoga, not to mention who's on what drugs and who's a drug seeker. Is this really happening at a drs office where we all confide our personal information to? This needs to be addressed this is very unprofessional
dick

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2013
sounds like you already know,
dummy
grow up

Crown Point, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2013
Upset patient wrote:
I'd really like to know which nurse or receptionist is constantly violating hippa in the local bars and party's? Personally iv seen the nurse with long blonde hair and also the cubby receptionist with dark hair out at the bars talking about pregnancies, stds, and the health of multiple patients and residents of Ticonderoga, not to mention who's on what drugs and who's a drug seeker. Is this really happening at a drs office where we all confide our personal information to? This needs to be addressed this is very unprofessional
IF there is ANY truth to this matter, I suggest you personally contact HHNH, NOT further the gossip on this site. You are as bad as they are by announcing their descriptions on line. Grow up, brush up on your English IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
Facts

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2013
The nurses and receptionists are not the only possible offenders. I have had to report a doctor at HHHN twice, for HIPPA violations.
Our local office has no respect for any of their patients. Learn that now!
Helpful

Moriah, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2013
Upset patient wrote:
Their names would be more helpful than a description. If they are actually violating HIPPA they should be exposed.
Out of town

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2013
My family has always gone to doctors outside of Ti due to this issue.
Upset patient

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2013
I am as bad as them because I think the public should know what is happening at an office they've trusted for how many years? I did not say any names because I do not know names and simply stating the truth does not make me a bad person you ignorant fool. I am not the one breaking peoples trust and violating a nys health law. I'm guessing you are one of the violators or a friend.
grow up

Crown Point, NY

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Upset patient wrote:
I am as bad as them because I think the public should know what is happening at an office they've trusted for how many years? I did not say any names because I do not know names and simply stating the truth does not make me a bad person you ignorant fool. I am not the one breaking peoples trust and violating a nys health law. I'm guessing you are one of the violators or a friend.
Listen up, you were in a bar, listening to a conversation, and never asked anyone their names? Surely someone would have known them. You chose to get on this site and give physical descriptions of each one. I find it hard to believe you are doing this to "protect" the public. If your concern IS REAL, take your knowledge to those who should know, not blast through the gossip column here. You are acting as bad as they are, use some common sense.
Act

Ardsley, NY

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Upset patient wrote:
Actually HIPPA is a federal law. You should go to the administration of HHHN and tell them!
URaMoron

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Actually, there is no such thing as HIPPA.
Facts

Ticonderoga, NY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
An individual who believes that the Privacy Rule is not being upheld can file a complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights (OCR).[30][31] However, according to the Wall Street Journal, the OCR has a long backlog and ignores most complaints. "Complaints of privacy violations have been piling up at the Department of Health and Human Services. Between April of 2003 and November 2006, the agency fielded 23,886 complaints related to medical-privacy rules, but it has not yet taken any enforcement actions against hospitals, doctors, insurers or anyone else for rule violations. A spokesman for the agency says it has closed three-quarters of the complaints, typically because it found no violation or after it provided informal guidance to the parties involved."[32] However, in July 2011, UCLA agreed to pay $865,500 in a settlement regarding potential HIPAA violations. An HHS Office for Civil Rights investigation showed that from 2005 to 2008 unauthorized employees repeatedly and without legitimate cause looked at the electronic protected health information of numerous UCLAHS patients.[33]
spellcheck

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Nov 19, 2013
It's called HIPAA :) Now you know. I also go out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution in Ticonderoga 6 hr Lud 5
Vanessa B nark? 22 hr Jack sprat 1
Out Of State Dopers Caught & Jailed Thu Burgoyne Dump 2
larry lee and mark barber Thu CountryMama 10
Gossip (Dec '07) Thu Heather1 7
Helicopter Thu umake ulaugh 4
anyone wanna swing come step up like a man Jun 22 DERRRRRRR 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages