bernie

Wynantskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Her name has changed over the years from PISPOT to what someone calls her now but her original name was PETITE BELLE-FLEUR out of Quebec from a small and stinky fishing village on the LeGrange river where her construction took place as a toy to amuse the perpetually bored Contessa Sevellia Cordoba, a German spy, planted to observe traffic on the St. Lawrence during the war. Drunk as she was that wet foggy morn, she did bring her in safely but died tragicaaly when the single boom swept her off the deck 20 feet from dockage and I bought her two weeks later for 100 francs and sailed her down Champlain to toast her two days later with champaign and Pate due Foil and looking up at Ft. Ticonderoga and a few flags still waving. Cleaning out my little beauty the following day, I found something so----(to be continued).........
T Ruth

Portsmouth, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

bernie wrote:
Her name has changed over the years from PISPOT to what someone calls her now but her original name was PETITE BELLE-FLEUR out of Quebec from a small and stinky fishing village on the LeGrange river where her construction took place as a toy to amuse the perpetually bored Contessa Sevellia Cordoba, a German spy, planted to observe traffic on the St. Lawrence during the war. Drunk as she was that wet foggy morn, she did bring her in safely but died tragicaaly when the single boom swept her off the deck 20 feet from dockage and I bought her two weeks later for 100 francs and sailed her down Champlain to toast her two days later with champaign and Pate due Foil and looking up at Ft. Ticonderoga and a few flags still waving. Cleaning out my little beauty the following day, I found something so----(to be continued).........
Bernie, mon Cher, J'attends toute cette longue heure avec le souffle chipé pour la suite de votre récit plus fascinant....
Please, kind Sir, what happens next???????
Max

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I fear you will have a long wat for your answer... -Max
Not Bernie

Bath, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I cetainly don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassidy Pray 10 hr Wtf 1
male pugs for sale (Apr '09) 11 hr interesed 5
Upstate tranquility 11 hr local 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
the value of this avene of communication 16 hr Stereo TIped 1
Looking for Organizer/Cleaner 17 hr Stereo TIped 2
Why do mothers lie to their children (Aug '09) 21 hr Bobbi Jo 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••