Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By...

Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By Law?

Created by my thought on Apr 27, 2009

459 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lovietiltheend

Houston, TX

#107 Sep 15, 2012
Peace within yourself..... those(only put yo foot in the shoe if its yourshoe) that lack moral fiber are hurt, sad, and do not like themselves and unable to face themselves with honesty. So, as my granmama usta say "Baby, a person can only give what they got" ie...... if they are genuine givers, then, they genuinely GIVE..... if they have dislike of themselves, then, they choose to dislike another... if they have honor in their mind, then, they give honor to another.... You can't give what you DO NOT HAVE. PERIOD.---- now comes the CHOICE and/or OPPORTUNITY to become a better person.... hhhmmmmmm whatchu think?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#108 Sep 16, 2012
dumb wrote:
I also voted no. If you had a good relationship in the first place the cheating never would have happened. An if you could punish someone by law for this the court system would be tied up with this nonsense an you wouldn’t be able to prosecute the real criminals
I voted no.

My "spouse" who had taken the same wedding vows as I did, thought that as long as I held by the vows, it was fine for them to screw around.

SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED LONG TIME AGO, BUT THEY DID ME A FAVOR.

I hope that hell is VERY PAINFUL!!!
nope

Ticonderoga, NY

#109 Sep 16, 2012
the person outside the marriqage did not make the commitment to the union that the people in it did...and the person in it that is getting out of it will be faced with spousal and possibly child support those who take the vows are the ones to be held responsible for not following them.
been cheated on

United States

#110 Sep 16, 2012
cheaters and pretenders wrote:
How many of us have know "serial cheaters," or repeat cheaters?
In those cases, who is the homewrecker?
And then, there's the spouse of the serial cheater who just keeps on pretending it's not happening--THEN one day snaps and blames it all on whoever their spouse is cheating with on THAT day.
In short, I agree with "can't wreck a wreck"!
the serial cheaters will never change.i hoped that my husband would stop,but it wasnt meant to be..i am one that pretended it wasnt happening.everyone knew.it was embarrassing.but what was i to do?so i dealt with it as long as i could and found someone else.yes i cheated.but i didnt feel guilty.i found someone that treated me with respect.the end justified the means.now im happy and can move on with a great partner.
bigrat

Ticonderoga, NY

#111 Sep 17, 2012
the only diferrence between you and him was he got caught and you did not, bolton, vergennes, etc.
Some interesting Links

San Diego, CA

#112 Sep 19, 2012
"Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Alleged Mistress"

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wife-wins-mill...

"How to Sue the Other Woman – 4 Things You Should Know"

http://infidelityadvice.blogspot.com/2010/05/...

"Alienation of affections"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_af...
been cheated on

United States

#113 Sep 20, 2012
i did not??...you are one ignorant moron...did u not read properly..he,the abuser .the wife beater.cheated for a long time..if you havent been in the situation ,you dont get it...you dont have many options.if divorce were easy,sure.but it all comes down to financial stability,i couldnt afford to divorce him because he threatened to quit his job and move away..leaving me with 2 children to raise without so much as a helping hand.so like so many women ,WE ARE STUCK.either until someone else comes along or until we get up the nerve to move on without anything..its a tough choice u wingnut and although many frown upon it- i did what was best for my children.i moved on .i found someone decent.so take your ignorance and shove it up your ass.my children and i have a better life...without the abuse.
Keep telling yourself

San Diego, CA

#114 Sep 21, 2012
If you keep telling yourself that, you might actually believe it some day.

Who are you covering up for any way? Yourself? Your kid????
nope wrote:
the person outside the marriqage did not make the commitment to the union that the people in it did...and the person in it that is getting out of it will be faced with spousal and possibly child support those who take the vows are the ones to be held responsible for not following them.
nope

Ticonderoga, NY

#115 Sep 21, 2012
Telling myself what?...and covering up what? It is simply my opinion that if someone outside of a relationship is involved with someone who is in one that person did not make the commitment that the parties in the commitment made. They were not there at the wedding were they?Taking the vows with the couple? I have been cheated on. It wasn't the other womans fault he didn't keep his commitment to me......it was his fault. If I were to step outside of marriage...it would be me breaking my vows and not the other man....I would be the one not keeping my vows and I should be the one to be blamed not the other party. Lets also recognize that it isn't the party who was cheated on fault either. the only person to blame is the one who is the married party stepping out of the relationship they took a vow to. Lets make the right people take responsibility for their actions.....I know?!!! It would be a first in this area....but that is how life should work...
Laurie Andersen again

San Diego, CA

#116 Sep 21, 2012
Here we go again. Is this about her, again??? Really?

19th century "thinking," and I do use the term loosely.

It's 2012. Read the post with the links.
nope wrote:
Telling myself what?...and covering up what? It is simply my opinion that if someone outside of a relationship is involved with someone who is in one that person did not make the commitment that the parties in the commitment made. They were not there at the wedding were they?Taking the vows with the couple? I have been cheated on. It wasn't the other womans fault he didn't keep his commitment to me......it was his fault. If I were to step outside of marriage...it would be me breaking my vows and not the other man....I would be the one not keeping my vows and I should be the one to be blamed not the other party. Lets also recognize that it isn't the party who was cheated on fault either. the only person to blame is the one who is the married party stepping out of the relationship they took a vow to. Lets make the right people take responsibility for their actions.....I know?!!! It would be a first in this area....but that is how life should work...
nope

Ticonderoga, NY

#117 Sep 21, 2012
Laurie Andersen again wrote:
Here we go again. Is this about her, again??? Really?
19th century "thinking," and I do use the term loosely.
It's 2012. Read the post with the links.
<quoted text>
ok.....you win...as long as you feel better,*sigh* I feel better...
I guess only one opinion matters here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinions 4 hr bask in the glory... 3
Samantha a 4 hr truth 30
Lost n Found 15 hr Found 1
Topics 19 hr Make America First 5
CrackHeads Fri tooteethe 43
Bad milk from Walmart (Jun '11) Thu Spice 79
Lady gagme Thu Make America First 28

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance