Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By...

Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By Law?

Created by my thought on Apr 27, 2009

459 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

hooray

Latham, NY

#83 May 31, 2009
Idiot wrote:
Exactly what language do you speak? <quoted text>
stating the facts, people. at least I can spell, and I do know the truth about this homewrecker.........
something to think about

Belton, TX

#84 Sep 27, 2010
In some states you can actually sue a home wrecker the charge is "alienation of affection". Only a few states have it as an option some also have laws saying you can't file this type of suit. Personally I think that home wreckers and cheating spouses should both be held accountable for their actions. Adultery can be punished in divorce court so why shouldn't the other party be punished as well. Especially if they knew the person they were sleeping with was married. But it should be a civil matter not criminal.
which one

Middlebury, VT

#86 Sep 29, 2010
Whose fault is it actually? The husband who stepped out on his wife? The wife who was such a bitch that the best man on the planet would have stepped out on her? Or, the other woman?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#87 Oct 2, 2010
It takes two (2) willing partners. You may have a disgruntled wife because her husband cheated with the cute chick down the street.
I mean look at the whole picture. It isn't only one (1) person at fault it is ALL.
It is sad when children are involved and things get bitter. The children are the ones that end up with emotional scars. Adults can move on or move out.
It isn't ALL HER fault cause she is a b...h or his fault cause he didn't give her attention. Grow up and accept life. Just because one is married doesn't mean it has to be a life sentence.
not just me

Cobleskill, NY

#88 Oct 2, 2010
I will wrote:
It takes two (2) willing partners. You may have a disgruntled wife because her husband cheated with the cute chick down the street.
I mean look at the whole picture. It isn't only one (1) person at fault it is ALL.
It is sad when children are involved and things get bitter. The children are the ones that end up with emotional scars. Adults can move on or move out.
It isn't ALL HER fault cause she is a b...h or his fault cause he didn't give her attention. Grow up and accept life. Just because one is married doesn't mean it has to be a life sentence.
very well said
yessss

Chandler, AZ

#90 Oct 27, 2010
okay, here's my story. I've been marreid to my husband for 19 years and I just found out that my husband's coworker's wife was trying to seduce my husband. their family came over to my house for dinner with us a few times and vice verva. anyway, to make a long story short, I found out that my husband and that bitch were secretly emailing each other. her name is NIKKI SANDEFUR. She has 5 pathitic children but they are from her previous marriage. I know, I am not only blaming her cause it takes two to tangle. By the way, I voted "yes" If you get caught cheating , they lock you up Where I came from.
here it is

Oneida, NY

#91 Oct 30, 2010
which one wrote:
Whose fault is it actually? The husband who stepped out on his wife? The wife who was such a bitch that the best man on the planet would have stepped out on her? Or, the other woman?
well, since so many people have so much to say, here is one name of interest. Yes, she lives in Schroon Lake, and her name is Deana Bevins. Now, how many of your husbands, or boyfriends, has she slept with? was it one of yours? another popular person lives over on the Charboneau Road...only she gets em, when she has been drinking, regardless of who "he" is.......just saying.....now, if you know these women, Please stop saying it was the wife's, or the girlfriends fault.....
John Doe

Willsboro, NY

#92 Oct 30, 2010
doesn't it take 2 people. if the one who was cheated on put out like he or she should there would be a lot less of it but then idiots wouldn't be able to put crap like this on here LOL
Thinking

Pittsfield, MA

#93 Oct 31, 2010
here it is wrote:
<quoted text> well, since so many people have so much to say, here is one name of interest. Yes, she lives in Schroon Lake, and her name is Deana Bevins. Now, how many of your husbands, or boyfriends, has she slept with? was it one of yours? another popular person lives over on the Charboneau Road...only she gets em, when she has been drinking, regardless of who "he" is.......just saying.....now, if you know these women, Please stop saying it was the wife's, or the girlfriends fault.....
What about that Donna or Deana girl, forgot what her name was, starts with the letter D, who had broke up a marriage in Ticonderoga ?

Any other names that you know off ?
L-Lov

United States

#94 Nov 2, 2010
I thought here in the "land before time" there was a punishment. aren't the female spouses that cheat, and only the females...made to wear a red A on their outermost garment?? not the males...because in the land before time, males can do no wrong.
L-Lov

United States

#95 Nov 2, 2010
oh yeah...how did you all come up with the term "runnin' on" ? like so and so is runnin on so and so...wtf?? where are they running to? i thought they were just having sex??
Wondering

Bolton Landing, NY

#96 Nov 3, 2010
I was just wondering if L-Lov is actually Lisa ..... She actually knows 1st hand what it's like to be a Home Wrecker.....
here it is

Oneida, NY

#97 Nov 4, 2010
can kate bogart do no wrong either? what about deana bevins? why is it okay for things to be the wifes/girlfriend's fault? but, never the other woman's? she has her program right down to a science? I'm wondering, how does the homewrecker's family and friends feel about what they have done? Are they proud of them?
L-Lov

United States

#98 Nov 4, 2010
who is Lisa?? you sound very angry?? were you abused as a child? i hope not, anyway, have a nice day and remember to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies!!!
lifesucks

Queensbury, NY

#99 Nov 4, 2010
if my husband cheated on me i would turn his ass into the police and let them and thr judge deal with him haha lmao.
hard pulsating penis

Schoharie, NY

#100 Nov 5, 2010
lifesucks wrote:
if my husband cheated on me i would turn his ass into the police and let them and thr judge deal with him haha lmao.
How'd you trick him into marrying you?
homewrecked

United States

#101 Nov 15, 2010
I would just like to say if it doesnt happen to you....You shouldnt have an opinion you will never know what it feels like and what kind of pain you will endure when this happens, I myself had a happy marriage And for some reason or another I came home on valintines day with my 19 month old and my 7 month old with "daddys" vday present and he said he was leaving and not coming back....I was shocked and quite honestly I still am....I feel if the homewrecker and the adulter had a harsh Punishment maybe ppl would stop cheating or atleat be scared to....Long story short Im a single mother of a one and two year old....I have sole custody of my kids thank god! Still a big piece of me wants justice! so to end this lil spill If you start to think the grass is greener on the other side....Why dont who stand up and start watering your own lawn! you made a commitment before God1 cheaters are scum!
here it is

Oneida, NY

#103 Nov 16, 2010
It's even worse, when they were your so called "friends". not my friends anymore. They felt everything in my life was better than their lives. so, they made it fair game......what's worse, is these 2 homewreckers are still doing it...to other people.....when will justice get them?
Reality Check

Charlotte, NC

#104 Jan 27, 2011
So, if your spouse punched you in the face, you could the police and they would be hauled off to jail. But if the cheat on you, it is your fault and you are considered "broken"??? What is this "can't break whats broken bullsh*t!?! If I HAD to choose one of the 2 options, I would choose to be punched in the face or cheated on... But if I am punched in the face, they are hauled off to jail, but if the cheat on me, I'm the "bad" one, because I must be the one that caused the "broken" in the home?!?!

That's messed up! If you cheat, your an f*ckin assh*le and piece of sh*t! Go f*ck up your own life and die!
want to know

Cobleskill, NY

#106 Jan 28, 2011
You have named women who cheat in this forum, but why not name the men who cheat? Come on- let's hear names!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police/Town Board 10 hr A friend 38
Lisa P (Jun '17) Sat Punk 10
Back in county jail Sat Disneyland 14
Dallas (Dec '16) Sat Dumbass 9
Christina pig (Aug '17) Sat Druggie 17
Bimbo Sat Cow 7
Did anyone get hired at lowes? (Jan '09) Sat trollingtrollers 49

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance