Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By...

Should A Home Wrecker Be Punnished By Law?

Created by my thought on Apr 27, 2009

459 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
I dont

West Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 27, 2009
I voted no. Cuz if someone (male or female) had a piece of your action, your home was wrecked long before then.
dumb

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2009
I also voted no. If you had a good relationship in the first place the cheating never would have happened. An if you could punish someone by law for this the court system would be tied up with this nonsense an you wouldn’t be able to prosecute the real criminals
concerned

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Seriously? You can't punish someone legally for bad morals or there would be more crime then the time to keep up with it all!
I dont

West Hartford, CT

#4 Apr 27, 2009
exactly, if you want to punish someone, punish the one who took the vows.
so true

Brownsville, VT

#5 Apr 27, 2009
I've never been able to figure out why people cheat rather than just leave a relationship, especially when there are children to consider!!

I actually asked a cheating man this question once. His answer: want cake and eat it too. How incredibly selfish.(Yes, the wife was a bitch, but...)
Top or bottom

Littleton, CO

#7 Apr 28, 2009
No- because It Takes Two!

“Let's make a difference”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2009
i think they both should have to pay. i mean if gay rights are such a bad thing then why is adultry ok. doesn't all these religious people say we have to protect the unity of marriage. there is no such thing anymore
cant wreck a wreck

Henderson, NV

#9 May 4, 2009
You cannot "wreck" a home in which someone is willing to "step out" out so easily.

In other words, if someone within the marriage is cheating, it was already a wrecked marriage.
cheaters and pretenders

White River Junction, VT

#10 May 4, 2009
How many of us have know "serial cheaters," or repeat cheaters?
In those cases, who is the homewrecker?
And then, there's the spouse of the serial cheater who just keeps on pretending it's not happening--THEN one day snaps and blames it all on whoever their spouse is cheating with on THAT day.
In short, I agree with "can't wreck a wreck"!
you said it

Albany, NY

#11 May 4, 2009
The other person always gets blamed - never the spouse. Ridiculous isn't it? Blame who you want...if your spouse wants to cheat they will find someone to do it with.
cheaters and pretenders wrote:
How many of us have know "serial cheaters," or repeat cheaters?
In those cases, who is the homewrecker?
And then, there's the spouse of the serial cheater who just keeps on pretending it's not happening--THEN one day snaps and blames it all on whoever their spouse is cheating with on THAT day.
In short, I agree with "can't wreck a wreck"!
cmmitment

Cobleskill, NY

#12 May 4, 2009
My spouse took the vows and made the commitment to me....not the other party. My spouse would be the one to blame!I only want to know who the other person is so I can send his bills and mother over there! LOL! Seriously though, I only blame the one I had the pact or commitment with.
comming at ya

Ballston Spa, NY

#13 May 5, 2009
Yes i have been there, and all cases are similar but not the same. You cant always blame the man, when the female is on the prowl. I have learned that, when a person has a weak moment is when the lioness pounces. Yes, it takes two to do this, but when a women makes a habit of doing this on a continous basis,and laughs about it,and then runs her mouth in her hometown and yours. I can tellyou she may have had the first laugh, but shes not gonna be laughing, when she gets prosecuted by the law. So you can run women but your not gonna be able to hide for much longer, then all the women here will know who you are. By the way she also likes to "borrow" money, so ladies beware. She also knows that what she is doing is not right! but that dont stop her, she gets a "rush" from it! Yes i am trying to repair my marriage, it`s an uphill battle but my wife is worth the effort! I see now what our actions did to her, and deeply regret what i have allowed to happen.
cmmitment

Cobleskill, NY

#14 May 5, 2009
OK...a weak moment...that is what we called it? I have been married 10 years, and am not that ugly....pretty average, I have been hit on, and I always let it be known what my position is. I would not allow a persuit....so there would be no pounce....and I can not have a weak moment because I have no need for someone elses attention. I would not allow someone to come between us, and I again....blame the one who would have the commitment to me. The other person did not make the same promises. It would be nice if everyone played fair out of respect, but we know that won't happen, and again....only one person made the commitment to me, that is who I would blame for breaking it.
let me get this straight

Albany, NY

#15 May 5, 2009
So she would get prosecuted because you had a "weak moment", but you wouldn't? Would the "weak moment" defense hold up in court?
comming at ya wrote:
Yes i have been there, and all cases are similar but not the same. You cant always blame the man, when the female is on the prowl. I have learned that, when a person has a weak moment is when the lioness pounces. Yes, it takes two to do this, but when a women makes a habit of doing this on a continous basis,and laughs about it,and then runs her mouth in her hometown and yours. I can tellyou she may have had the first laugh, but shes not gonna be laughing, when she gets prosecuted by the law. So you can run women but your not gonna be able to hide for much longer, then all the women here will know who you are. By the way she also likes to "borrow" money, so ladies beware. She also knows that what she is doing is not right! but that dont stop her, she gets a "rush" from it! Yes i am trying to repair my marriage, it`s an uphill battle but my wife is worth the effort! I see now what our actions did to her, and deeply regret what i have allowed to happen.
Seriously

Schoharie, NY

#16 May 5, 2009
All the Cheating scum should be held accountable...they are not usually...maybe a monetary price would help...you know how people hate to "pay" with their wallets..
same as it ever was

Henderson, NV

#17 May 5, 2009
Esactly! And don't listen to this one: "This is the first time it has ever happened."

Bull sh*t. As my Jewish aunt used to say, "Once a cheat, ALWAYS a cheat."
you said it wrote:
The other person always gets blamed - never the spouse. Ridiculous isn't it? Blame who you want...if your spouse wants to cheat they will find someone to do it with.
<quoted text>
you said it

Albany, NY

#18 May 5, 2009
hahha.....You said it!! Maybe the first time with THAT person!
same as it ever was wrote:
Esactly! And don't listen to this one: "This is the first time it has ever happened."
Bull sh*t. As my Jewish aunt used to say, "Once a cheat, ALWAYS a cheat."
<quoted text>
confused

Rockville, VA

#19 May 5, 2009
cheating is wrong. gossip is wrong. lying is wrong. stealing is wrong. i believe they are all sins. when one does wrong (sin)it hurts many people. I have done wrong. Have you? I know each one of you have. wrong is wrong and sin is sin. think about what you are saying and doing. try spending your time on being positive and productive instead of gossiping, cheating, lying, stealing etc. We all will suffer punishment for doing wrong. so you might want to look in the mirror and think about what you are passing down to your children.
Hmmm

Cobleskill, NY

#20 May 7, 2009
cant wreck a wreck wrote:
You cannot "wreck" a home in which someone is willing to "step out" out so easily.
In other words, if someone within the marriage is cheating, it was already a wrecked marriage.
I agree that it more than likely it was a marriage that was most likely in trouble, but eighter way you look at it, its wrong. Plain and simple. Stop trying to give excuses to people with bad morals or cant tell the truth because they are a coward. Its wrecking a home, nomatter what. If there are kids involved, well hopefully they grow up w/ the parent that wasent cheatings morals. Its time people start taking responsibility for all of the hurt and the pain that it will have caused.
Common sense

Cobleskill, NY

#21 May 7, 2009
You got took get over it......Home Wrecker Poll. Should someone who sleeps with your wife or husband be prosecuted for doing so??? You have to kidding me. You got took! people get took all the time. I have been taken A few times. Not just for the realationship but thousands of dollars. there's probably hundereds of people on here that can say the same. Do what I did. You grow up and move on. There will never be a "Law that say if you hurt someones feelings you go to jail"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Peters 59 min Pics4sale 13
Ti Mill and the Mill-ionaires who work there an... 1 hr Moron 2
Lisa hunsdon 9 hr Dont get it 25
homosexuals Sun YouRang? 2
gay men that wear camo and tight jeans Sun HeyDinkheads 4
has anyone seen the hookers at the park lately Sun HeyDinkheads 9
Why the bias? Sun Call for an upris... 3

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance