art supply store

Burlington, VT

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I would like to open a small art supply store. Can I do this in my home? I have a large, unused room with an entrance door.
maybe

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Call the code enforcement officer.
art supply store wrote:
I would like to open a small art supply store. Can I do this in my home? I have a large, unused room with an entrance door.

Since: Oct 13

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
@art supply store- If your income is above a certain wage, you must purchase a small business license.
yes

Crown Point, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2013
small business license and insurance, ordinance varies from town to town, so be sure to call town clerk for more info. best of luck!
art supply store

Burlington, VT

#5 Oct 25, 2013
I'm not interested in making money, per se, but rather making available quality art supplies available for children. I believe that children need unstructured time to create in a non-instructive way. In other words, the way children begin creating art before they are told "how" things are done or what is "right" or "wrong" about creating art. I would like to also including a lending library of books on art.
Ti paint

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 25, 2013
They sell art supplies at ti paint
Stores

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Ti NEEDS more small businesses. We used to have so many wonderful small, family-operated businesses. And Walmart is full of absolute crap. Also, a business geared towards the needs of children is a wonderful idea for Ti! Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lord howe st. bust 3 hr Too funny 52
Pat Gould and koret 4 hr facts 12
Cort already replaced old drug dealers with new... 5 hr Funny 4
House trim sought- victorian gingerbread/shutters Wed playa 3
Spring Food Mar 20 no shït 13
useless police Mar 20 wu tang yall 12
Margo Clark Mar 19 Community 11

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance