Two brothers meat market
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
a mom

Ticonderoga, NY

#41 Dec 17, 2013
New store is fantastic! Super friendly and helpful. I asked for bones for my dogs (which you couldn't get at 2 Bros - or Walmart) and they not only had some in stock and packaged to go, but at a good price and he says they'll keep them in stock. My dogs were so happy! Got top quality filet mignons and gigantic portobello mushrooms. Everybody go and support the new owners!
wtthh

Ticonderoga, NY

#42 Dec 17, 2013
a mom wrote:
New store is fantastic! Super friendly and helpful. I asked for bones for my dogs (which you couldn't get at 2 Bros - or Walmart) and they not only had some in stock and packaged to go, but at a good price and he says they'll keep them in stock. My dogs were so happy! Got top quality filet mignons and gigantic portobello mushrooms. Everybody go and support the new owners!
I went yesterday and everything I bought was frozen!!!!! I thought the point of a meat market was to buy fresh meat. I won't go back haps is better
Refund

Ticonderoga, NY

#43 Dec 17, 2013
bullcrap wrote:
Hey Joe thanks for selling gift certificates to everyone in town knowing you were going bankrupt over last two months so you could support your gambling and smoking habits. Green Mountain food service is really happy with your unpaid balance on your account.Keep scratching those tickets maybe you will win So you can get out of town!!!!!!
By law they must reimburse you for the gift certificates. Just make a copy and mail it to them. If not paid, it's like writing a bad check"
They sucked

Skowhegan, ME

#44 Dec 24, 2013
I got one good sandwich there the whole time they were open.

Ticondeoga sucks only the scumbags left, all the good people leave because they get sick of of the locals.

Sh1t town + shit people = Ticonderoga

Been that way for the last 30 years.

The town smells like crap! What do you expect?

It just gets worse every time I visit.
xxxx

Memphis, TN

#45 Dec 24, 2013
Message to "They sucked" Dont come to Ticonderoga stay away forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber crowe working at Caz's store 1 hr JAFTR 17
Back in county jail 3 hr Rose 4
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) 10 hr Watcher 66
Any hookers in town? 14 hr Me so h 1
Bored, any single ladies in town? 14 hr Bored 1
#release the memo Sun Make America First 7
Darrin West (Jul '17) Jan 19 Just an observation 14

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance