Your Favorite TV show
discover

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Dec 12, 2013
True Crime, 20/20, anything Nat Geo.

I miss PRISON WIVES and PAROLE BOARD because they were pitiful AND hilarious at the same time!
Reality Prison Wives

Burlington, VT

#2 Dec 13, 2013
I don't care for reality shows. But, I do like most of the Discovery Channel shows, some of Biography Channel and Animal Planet.

You can buy episode of "Prison Wives" on iTunes. I only watched a few episodes of that show. It was very sad. I felt most sorry for the children those women were dragging to prisons to visit their new "boyfriends." Crazy!
LaLa

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Rabbids
tv sucks

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2013
What is a tv?
Tv Freak

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2013
Cops
Tv freak

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Maury
Minority gibsmedat

Endicott, NY

#7 Dec 24, 2013
I like the commercials every 5 minutes on my big screen tv. The Jeffersons too and my family on COPS. Cookin Meth with Jeff, Al Sharpton commentary world news racism stuff.
pbs

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Minority gibsmedat wrote:
I like the commercials every 5 minutes on my big screen tv. The Jeffersons too and my family on COPS. Cookin Meth with Jeff, Al Sharpton commentary world news racism stuff.
Stick to PBS. Specifically Sesame Street. Safe for you and it's at your age recommendation level. I am assured Bert nor Ernie are neither gay. So go cook your Meth but try something different. Add some innocence.
tv land

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2013
TV land bonanza
prison wives

Burlington, VT

#11 Dec 27, 2013
Nothing but a modern day freak show.
LissyNoo

Ticonderoga, NY

#12 Dec 28, 2013
I like the bugs bunnys
Minority gibsmedat

Endicott, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2013
pbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to PBS. Specifically Sesame Street. Safe for you and it's at your age recommendation level. I am assured Bert nor Ernie are neither gay. So go cook your Meth but try something different. Add some innocence.
I just seen a grate show from Kenya Africa about the little village where Obama was borned. It showed the comunists that raised him and how he got no experience before being president of Vacation Airlines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Peters Sun Paperpig 32
Shawn Johndrow Sun Samantha and Shaunna 8
Sociopathic Behaviour (Jul '11) Sun H1n1s 121
Crystal greenwood Sun Knowthetruth 6
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) Sun Smdh 35
Lisa Crack Dealer Hunsdon Sun Luck 11
DWI with kids Sat Jc-24c 15

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance