what happened to the woman who was ac...

what happened to the woman who was accused of stealing from an elderly man?

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

curious

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2013
just wondering if this was ever resolved? I don't remember ever seeing anything in the paper about it after the arrest article.
no names please. Just curious if it was ever heard in court and resolved.
WHAT paper

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Dec 1, 2013
Granger?
curious

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2013
WHAT paper wrote:
Granger?
Honestly couldn't remember the name. I just remembered an elderly man in Putnam being taken advantage of and was wondering what if anything happened to that case.
solved

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 1, 2013
How about, just mind your own business. If it did it did! Why does it matter to you?
Facts

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2013
Well, if it was a false claim and she was acquitted, that would be useful information.
If it was true and she was prosecuted, it is a matter of public record and the information is out there.
Lies

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6 Dec 1, 2013
She was executed by firing squad. Too bad really, because they found her innocent 1 minute later. Wait that was a movie I saw once....
curious

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Dec 2, 2013
solved wrote:
How about, just mind your own business. If it did it did! Why does it matter to you?
It only matters to me because I was having a conversation with others about crime in this area and we came to realize that you never hear about the ending of them. Just wondering if it had ben heard in court and what the out come was. There is another topic on here about another lady apparently stealing and I am just curious to know if other then making an arrest and publically humiliating them does anything more ever get done?
soon

Crown Point, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2013
Court is soon, it has been pushed back a few times.
Lawyers

San Diego, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2013
This is what lawyers do--push back the trial date for as long as possible. Why? To create a "cooling off" period. Why? The theory is that the victim(s), public, jury or judge will be less "emotional" (aka Angry) at the criminal who perpetrated the crime. It's all a game. It's not a funny--or just--game to the victim and his/her family, however. But, it's a legal game.

Questions are: WHO is the judge? WHO is the representing the DA's office?

WATCH CAREFULLY!
Just Wondering

Mineville, NY

#10 Dec 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It only matters to me because I was having a conversation with others about crime in this area and we came to realize that you never hear about the ending of them. Just wondering if it had ben heard in court and what the out come was. There is another topic on here about another lady apparently stealing and I am just curious to know if other then making an arrest and publically humiliating them does anything more ever get done?
I guess you have the right name but is it really any of your business or you just need something to gossip about, I'm guessing
the latter.
A discussion

Burlington, VT

#11 Dec 2, 2013
We should ALL take an interest in this case! This type of crime happens all the time, and all over the country. The elderly and otherwise vulnerable people are defrauded and scammed and abused. If we, as Americans, think this issue is *not* our business, then we are in very big trouble! We will all be old one day, or ill, somehow at risk, and therefore it is our OBLIGATION to our parents, grandparents, neighbors and friends to make sure they are protected from these PREDATORS and DEMAND JUSTICE for our own.

That poor gentleman was a member of our community! WHAT are we going to do to make certain that justice is served??(We won't forget...)
curious

Ticonderoga, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have the right name but is it really any of your business or you just need something to gossip about, I'm guessing
the latter.
As a 71 year old woman names don't come easily anymore, and also at this age....not much more to do then talk. The conversation started about others and as it progressed we were just wondering what had happened to all the past crimes you never heard any more about. Really it was just curiosity and nothing more. Seeing how you think you know so much about me and what I do then maybe you could please tell me how it being none of my business has now become none of your business. see how that works? you say something isn't my business, and my business is none of your business.
Lucie

Argyle, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Every dog has its day...December 11th for the both of you!
Once A Thief Always One

AOL

#15 Dec 7, 2013
Ive heard she's currently working around the elderly. Perhaps @ Montcalm Manor. Again, it's what I've heard.... I myself do not know. Seems that's the type that gets hired there. Thiefs, druggies, lushes ect.
mindless

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Dec 7, 2013
Lucie wrote:
Every dog has its day...December 11th for the both of you!
you don't even know what your talking about, try reading the WHOLE post again. and don't start something you can't finish, oh and use your real name...
Elderly Caretaker

Endicott, NY

#17 Dec 8, 2013
Well hi there. Is that your checkbook? I'm going to the store today, so can I pick anything up for you and bring it back? Wine, whiskey, beer, your prescriptions? Yes, tuna is now over $10 a can, but I'll get some for you if you want. Coffee is $15 a can...that Obama you know. Just sign the check here.....
What I hear

East Hartford, CT

#18 Dec 11, 2013
is today the day she goes to court
Lets Pray

San Diego, CA

#19 Dec 11, 2013
Then, let's hope and pray that the authorities will have the wisdom to serve REAL and meaningful justice on behalf of this elderly gentleman! God bless him.
What I hear wrote:
is today the day she goes to court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americanism not globalism 11 min Make America First 34
hiring process at international paper 37 min Happy 9
Rite Aide 55 min Dude 3
New and Improved Lord Howe Crack Den 4 hr pat on the back 4
Really 4 hr Lol 16
Swingers, cuckold, cuckquean 12 hr Curious 1
Dallas Wed Scum 3

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages