Worthless topics
Sad

Queensbury, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I am disturbed by the topics and posts on this forum. Just the amount of ridiculous topics baffles me. Why is it I see nothing of the Boston Marathon bombing? Just garbage like hot boys at McDonalds?! Come on people..Expand your mind..There are things that happen outside of the North Country. You should educate yourself on it. There is a big world with a lot of knowledge out there.
wow

New Britain, CT

#2 Apr 25, 2013
The only reason you don't see intelligent useful topics on here is because the educated stay off of it. It's a bunch of high school drama bs. People use this site as a form of revenge on the people they don't like just to see if there is anyone else who has a similar opinion about that person. It's pathetic and the worst part is a lot of the people who post are grown adults. I come to this site purely for entertainment purposes. I never post just read.
Worthless tags

Mineville, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Sad wrote:
I am disturbed by the topics and posts on this forum. Just the amount of ridiculous topics baffles me. Why is it I see nothing of the Boston Marathon bombing? Just garbage like hot boys at McDonalds?! Come on people..Expand your mind..There are things that happen outside of the North Country. You should educate yourself on it. There is a big world with a lot of knowledge out there.
Notice your post has already been tagged clueless, spam and nuts? It's like a rash all over this forum. All most impossible to have an intelligent discussion with valid feedback.
NYNJ

Crown Point, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
wow wrote:
The only reason you don't see intelligent useful topics on here is because the educated stay off of it. It's a bunch of high school drama bs. People use this site as a form of revenge on the people they don't like just to see if there is anyone else who has a similar opinion about that person. It's pathetic and the worst part is a lot of the people who post are grown adults. I come to this site purely for entertainment purposes. I never post just read.
you just posted, so you're a liar - "I never post just read"
Sad

Queensbury, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
It is unfortunate. Please understand I am not trying to bash or degrade anyone. I haven't lived in that area for a long time and get on here to see what is going on around town. It seems every topic worth checking out turns into an argument or people lashing out at each other with nastiness. Even the school budget discussion got twisted around into an argument.
god

Orange, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
why does it seem to me that the same 5 or 10 people do all the comments on this site ,from reading some of the subjects there is a lot if not all a bunch of wannabe bullys insulting others. it does not seem worthwhile to comment on much and its extremely childish here,not this subject,mostly others but worthless subjects looked like a good place to bring it up.please dont tell me im hiding or call me names,i won't answer but as they say check yourself.i don't want to accuse,defend or antagonize and will let your opinion be heard without making it personal to anyone but if the shoe fits so be it.
god

Orange, VA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
and why have over a thousand people stood up on social media,reportedly to claim the bomber#2,johar to be innocent?we know he was younger and impressionable but he is responsible for his actions and is as guilty as his dead brother,tamerlin .it takes all kinds must be the answer.
Confused

Rocklin, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Maybe you should reread what you wrote about accusing certain people of stealing money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa hunsdon 12 hr Need to know 55
Shutdown Construction Jobs @ Ticonderoga Mill (Mar '15) 17 hr Town 18
Christina pig 18 hr Hooker 12
Cody Tieriele 18 hr Resume 1
dan hayes 21 hr melissa 1
Lisa P Tue Matt 4
Vanessa harden Tue Huzzy 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance