Nature Lover

Johnsonville, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I just want to let people know that Peebles has pretty,good quality clothing on sale for the price of Walmart`s ladies` clothing.I am a plus size Grandma who just went into Peebles for the first time, and I found several nice items at good prices. No Tweety Bird or Mickey Mouse on the tops either!! Please give the place a chance and just go in to look around. They have a Senior discount card too that gives you another 20% off on Tuesdays! NO, I am not an employee, nor do I know anyone who works there. I just want to spread the word.
Absolutely

Crown Point, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I love that store and the deals I get. I wish more people patronized the store so we can keep a business other than Walmart. I like that they carry quality brand names. So many of the clothes I have bought at Walmart has fallen apart after a few wears and wash.
Stealing

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Isn't that one of the stores that people are stealing out of?
Ehok

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
It does have great deals but the clothing? So so. Sorry just being truthful. It's a hit or mis, mostly a miss. Great store for the elderly for sure. More of an older person style clothing.
Please

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
I love the store but the employees are terrible. Running a round the store in acting very unprofessional. I plan on calling corporate. I don't know who hired that crew but they need to clean house.
Queen of the Damned

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
I was at Peebles this past weekend. Got some amazing deals and the clothes are 100% better then what Walmart has out there. Regarding the staff, I don't know much about them acting unprofessional, but there was a young lady there when I was shopping who was extremely pleasant and assisted me with everything all while holding an enjoyable conversation with me and smiling the whole time. She could not have been more helpful and accommodating! I will definitely be back there shopping again soon.
love store

Crown Point, NY

#7 Mar 7, 2013
I have shopped there since they opened, have gotten bargains as well as nice quality clothing. I may spend a little more if I know the item will last, unlike Walmart, one wash/never fits again.
open or closed

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
they need to light up the front of the store. i always forget it is there its so dark!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apt buildings across from post office 13 hr said so 10
McDonald's in Ticonderoga 20 hr Fort Ti Fuzz 10
car accident Sat twinkle toes 1
Why is the hospital closing rooms and its tryin... May 1 fudpucker 24
does anyone kno where he is May 1 Child molested re... 49
To school board May 1 I remember 22
Rapist back in jail May 1 Calm down 4
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE