First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Santa

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Tiny Tim Christmas Wish Program is accepting applications for needy children of the Ticonderoga School District including Putnam and St. Mary’s Schools. Applications may be picked up at the Town of Ti Offices in the Community Bldg. on Montcalm St. Return instructions on applications. Deadline for filing is Saturday, November 5th.
question

Adams, MA

#2 Oct 15, 2011
If u got tiny Tim last yr do u gotta apply again this yr
Santa

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2011
Yes. You need to reapply every year.
question

Adams, MA

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Ok thank u
asking

Cobleskill, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2011
does anyone no where and when to pickup tiny tim applications?
over

North Adams, MA

#6 Dec 5, 2011
The application process is over, you had to have filled out the form before the beginning of November
hi there

Cobleskill, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2011
does anyone know when pick up will be for this year and where, thanks in adance
MAC

Adams, MA

#8 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 18 American legion 2-4
hi there

Cobleskill, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
thank you
Santa

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
The pick up for Tiny Tim is on Saturday, December 17 from 8am-12noon at the Masonic Lodge. This is the brick building by the Circle Court Motel on Montcalm St. Please make arrangements ahead of time if transportation is an issue.
elf

North Adams, MA

#11 Dec 11, 2011
If you applied, how do you know if your qualified?
Wild

Bolton Landing, NY

#12 Dec 11, 2011
MAC wrote:
Dec 18 American legion 2-4
American Legion, Post 224, but you know we thank you. Happy holidays to all!And thank you again.
happy

Bolton Landing, NY

#13 Dec 11, 2011
I'm confused. Is pick up for Tiny Tim Saturday Dec.17th at Masonic's or Sunday 18th at Legion? I know Toys for Tot's is Sunday 18th, 4-6 at Legion. Could someone let me know for sure so I can make arraingements, Please, Thank you.
please

Cobleskill, NY

#14 Dec 12, 2011
yes please anyone with the right info please let us know cause i signed up for tiny tim and toys for tots
Santa

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2011
I am the director of Tiny Tim. The pick up is this Sat. 12/17 from 8am-noon at the Masonic Lodge. If you did not get a call from me telling you that you were not eligible, then you qualified. You should plan to pick up your child's items this Saturday before noon.
Confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2013
So just to clear this up...the pickup is this sat? Bc that's the 14th not 12/17. That would be Tuesday. So which is it?
payattention

Ticonderoga, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2013
If you look at the date on the post above you...it says it's from 2011....so...yeaaaaa...your a bit off on this thread......
Confused wrote:
So just to clear this up...the pickup is this sat? Bc that's the 14th not 12/17. That would be Tuesday. So which is it?
great program

Ticonderoga, NY

#18 Dec 17, 2013
Donate toys.
READ PEOPLE

Ticonderoga, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2013
TOYS FOR TOTS WAS AT THE LEGION!!!! WHICH WAS OVER LAST SATURDAY!!! TINY TIM IS THIS SATURDAY 8A.M. TIL NOOOOOON!!!!!! AT MASONICC LODGE BRICK BUILDING NEXT TO THE CIRCLE COURT MOTEL!!! SHES LISTED THIS TWICE! okayy
Minority gibsmedat

Endicott, NY

#20 Dec 21, 2013
I needs toys cuz my babydaddy in prisen. I don't work cuz I like to sleep and not be boss around at no job. I work fer Obama. MY job be to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack dealing N****r 10 hr Weird 16
International paper hiring process 11 hr Firefox 1
Really 12 hr THIEVES 9
Americanism not globalism 13 hr Steve21 31
hiring process at international paper Mon hired two years ago 7
Samantha a Dec 3 Herformerfriend 4
Ashley Dec 2 Smashed up 4

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance