National Doughnut Day
customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Today is National Doughnut Day and I got a free donut from DD. Well true to form, I was not disappointed because the thing was old, stale and very tasteless. I had one bite and threw it away. Now, I like DD, but the donuts in every other DD are fresh and tastes like more. This place in Ti must think we are all idiots or don't get out of town to other DD's. I will not support this place anymore. I hope they wake up so we don't have another closure. Go back to how you made them when you first opened or make them on the premise instead of Burlington !!!!!!
Anyway

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Many smaller DD's are ( not just in Ti ), selling doughnuts that are no longer baked on premises. Here, the donuts are baked the day before in Burlington. If you take this into consideration every time you buy doughnuts here you're going to be less disappointed. Or don't buy them and buy a box of Entemenns or Hostess instead. The bagels are fresher.
Donut Police

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2013
For your info they have not ever made there Donut's here! They have always been shipped in.
customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2013
Donut Police wrote:
For your info they have not ever made there Donut's here! They have always been shipped in.
That's a crock, when they opened they were making a different donut here and that's from a manager
employee

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Donut Police wrote:
We made donuts here when we first opened. Even buying the van it's cheaper to drive to the bakery and puck them up. It's a 4-5 hour process to do them here, plus supplies
yep

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2013
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
We made donuts here when we first opened. Even buying the van it's cheaper to drive to the bakery and puck them up. It's a 4-5 hour process to do them here, plus supplies
I'm quite sure it's cheaper, but trust me on this, the product suffers. You are not selling what you could be if the product was fresher.
Donut Police

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2013
I don't know what they where smoking but I know when I went to work at 2:30 am there was no one working there. and at most DD they are baking from about 1am to 4am. The just need to go back to the olddays and bake them fresh every 4 hours.
serious

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Bitching about free stuff! Haha..gotta live it
for what it is worth

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2013
serious wrote:
Gunnison's is open again. Their donuts, and other baked goods a really good.
customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Jun 10, 2013
serious wrote:
Threw it away Ahole and yes you gotta live it !!!! Dummy
Who own it

San Diego, CA

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Who is the owner? Manager?
time to make the donuts

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2013
DD just get's worse very day, get on stick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ambulance abuse 1 hr stfu 75
Jessica carpenter has accused Chris Hanley of t... 1 hr Eric 44
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... 2 hr Uss 22
Ti Football 5 hr Ti Fan 1
Samantha a 12 hr Public opinion 65
Home xxx or personal pics 14 hr lunk 10
building safe? 20 hr Nah 46

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance