grooming business in ti
Jak

Argyle, NY

#1 Aug 6, 2013
looking to start a pet grooming service in ti. Do you think it will survive or fail..Please be honest.
Well

Crown Point, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
I think you would struggle to make a full time living at it. I know a gal in Port Henry does it as a side business along with her job and does quite well with it. The is a great one here in Crown Point and a couple of good ones in Ti. I recently made an appt. for the one off veterans road and I got my dog in within a couple of days. Unlike the one in CP thought could take up to a week or two to get in the groomers in Ti are easier to get in so I assume it is because they aren't as busy. Honestly, all the groomers that have lasted work in an area in or off to the side of their own property to keep their overhead costs low. I wish u well if you chose to open your own business but it is tough in this area to stay afloat.
veterans rd

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Karen on veterans rd dose great she is busy busy but always fits me in quickly great prices an my dogs look wonderful i will never change
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
I know there is a place in Hague, called Meadowbrook Acres, and I know they do bathing, but not sure of grooming.

Good Luck with getting your new business venture going.
Well

Crown Point, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2013
I do know of 3 people in Ti that do grooming not including the gal in Hague as mentioned above. I am not sure if there are any others as I am very happy with the person I use for my dogs. Best of luck to u.
MrChing

Endicott, NY

#6 Aug 11, 2013
Jak wrote:
looking to start a pet grooming service in ti. Do you think it will survive or fail..Please be honest.
I suspect you will be successful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lifted jeep 45 min Ti guy 2
useless police 5 hr Nancy Guttenberg 28
da 22 hr Nancy Guttenberg 4
Code Enforcement Nightmare 23 hr Bill Ball 27
Get Rid Of Kristy Sprauge as DA Sun Nancy Guttenberg 1
police are lasey Sun Nancy Guttenberg 10
Cort already replaced old drug dealers with new... Sat Sick of it all 6

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance