Maplefields Gas Price
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pricegouger

Montpelier, VT

#26 Apr 28, 2014
There is a very clear on average 20 cent markup. This is uncalled for. Maplefields is a chain!

What benefit are you giving us? The first few opening weeks are fabulous. What happened? The Ti Gas gouger group got you!
Really

Port Henry, NY

#27 Apr 28, 2014
pricegouger wrote:
There is a very clear on average 20 cent markup. This is uncalled for. Maplefields is a chain!
What benefit are you giving us? The first few opening weeks are fabulous. What happened? The Ti Gas gouger group got you!
Probably been talking to Stewarts, those crooks.......
shut up

South Burlington, VT

#28 Apr 30, 2014
This is why Ti and the surrounding areas are run down. When new business moves in, all you bitches do is cry and moan. I've never seen a county filled with more cry baby's in my life. You're all just a bunch of uneducated trash and you deserve to have the gas price stuck right up your ass. You live in essex county because you're dirty and poor!!!
If you lived like civilized people, you might not get screwed so bad. Businesses walk over you because they know they can. None of you are smart enough to do anything about it. Keep spending your money in VT and than go right back to whatever dirty little shack you came from. Vermonters are getting richer while you get poorer. You people are so dumb!!!
your dumb

United States

#29 May 1, 2014
shut up wrote:
This is why Ti and the surrounding areas are run down. When new business moves in, all you bitches do is cry and moan. I've never seen a county filled with more cry baby's in my life. You're all just a bunch of uneducated trash and you deserve to have the gas price stuck right up your ass. You live in essex county because you're dirty and poor!!!
If you lived like civilized people, you might not get screwed so bad. Businesses walk over you because they know they can. None of you are smart enough to do anything about it. Keep spending your money in VT and than go right back to whatever dirty little shack you came from. Vermonters are getting richer while you get poorer. You people are so dumb!!!
your so smart wow when I get my balls cliped I wanna be just like you. Prolly got a cute hair cut with skinny jeans and blouse maybe some thong sandels driveing a honda fit. And prolly listen to some coldplay with a half a marb ultra light buring in the ash tray thinking about the last 5 girls who left you bc of you aint packing no heat. Your a loser get a life all of you. Everything is ran by the government and at the end of the day are say isn't nothing. So quit crYing but keep the good gossip going makes me happy to see the SHTF
Mee

Port Henry, NY

#30 May 2, 2014
Yes and it's a nice place and nice employees I buy a lot of gas and coffee
About 150.00 a week at 4:00 or so in morning .
pizza

Memphis, TN

#31 May 8, 2014
Our family really enjoyes the pizza and chicken wraps from there. Everyone is very pleasant.
Shut up

Burlington, VT

#32 May 8, 2014
your dumb wrote:
<quoted text> your so smart wow when I get my balls cliped I wanna be just like you. Prolly got a cute hair cut with skinny jeans and blouse maybe some thong sandels driveing a honda fit. And prolly listen to some coldplay with a half a marb ultra light buring in the ash tray thinking about the last 5 girls who left you bc of you aint packing no heat. Your a loser get a life all of you. Everything is ran by the government and at the end of the day are say isn't nothing. So quit crYing but keep the good gossip going makes me happy to see the SHTF
I have no idea what you are trying to say!!!
All I can say in response is spell check, spell check, spell check
Spike

Hudson, NY

#33 May 12, 2014
shut up wrote:
When the moonbats that dominate your state government get going on their spending spree and tax native homeowners off their property, you'll beg us to let you into our 'dirty' little town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working for police 9 hr Scumb 35
Arrested on Tuesday 11 hr Johns street rats 5
Ticonderoga rentals (Sep '14) Thu PreviousVictim 23
Busted Wed GirlBangrs 2
Theodore Thompson (May '12) Wed Lice 25
Ticonderoga Dental Clinic Wed amy 6
CPS and the PD (Sep '14) Wed Failures 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages